Netherlands: Country Intelligence Report
"Netherlands: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Netherlands today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom and pay-TV services market in the Netherlands will see lethargic growth from 10.2bn in 2017 to 10.6bn by 2022 at a CAGR of 0.6% over 2017-2022 as fixed broadband, mobile data and pay-TV services will sustain total market growth over the forecast period. Mobile voice revenue will decline over the forecast period due to falling voice ARPS. Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 4.9% in driven by continued rise in smartphone penetration and consumption of higher-value data-centric plans. The pay-TV market will grow from 1.4bn ($1.6bn) in 2017 to 1.7bn ($2.1bn) by 2022 at a CAGR of 3.3% in (5.1% in $) driven by an increase in IPTV subscriptions.
Request for Sample Copy of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1471784
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in the Netherlands.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in the Netherlands will grow at a CAGR of 0.6% in (2.4% in US$) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 46.5% of total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 4G/5G services.
- KPN leads the Netherland's mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by VodafoneZiggo and T-Mobile Netherlands. Major operators focus on LTE network advacements to remain competitive in the market.
View full report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1471784/netherlands-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Netherlands telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Netherlands mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Netherlands telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Netherlands.
MRRbiz supports your business intelligence needs with over 700,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market data sheets in its repository. Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that you always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries and their sub-segments. We have built a veritable reputation for our commitment to fulfilling our clients' exacting market research solutions. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, our clients place their trust in us for reports from verified publishers.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Netherlands: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 930499 • Views: 314
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Netherland
Dutch Cards and Payments Industry in Netherland: Detailed Analysis, Competitive …
A fresh report has been added to the wide database of Market Research Hub (MRH) titled “The European Consumables Market 2012 - 2022: Market size, market forecast and recommendations” which enlightens the readers about the market by providing detailed analysis of market trends in the Dutch cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, cash, direct
Reinsurance in the Netherland in-depth Market Analysis, Information and Insights …
Market Research Hub (MRH) prepared ‘insurance’ categorized topic named "Reinsurance in the Netherland up to 2020". The report brings together Market Research Hub research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy and demographics,
Dutch Non-Life Insurance Industry in Netherland: Investment Income and Retention …
Market Research Hub (MRH) prepared ‘Insurance’ categorized topic named "Dutch Insurance Industry in Netherland 2017-2020". This report analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Dutch insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1068468 Market Research Hub 'Non-Life Insurance in the
Dutch Life Insurance Industry in Netherland: Investment Income and Retentions (2 …
Market Research Hub (MRH) prepared ‘Life Insurance’ categorized topic named "Dutch Insurance Industry in Netherland 2017-2020". This report brings together Market Research Hub research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure. Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1068467 Market Research Hub 'Life Insurance
Near Field Communication (NFC) Market: NXP Semiconductors (Netherland), Broadcom …
New York, February 09: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Near Field Communication (NFC) Market by Device Types (Smartphone, Tablets, PCs & Laptops), by Product Types (Non-auxiliary Products, Auxiliary Products) and by Applications (Mobile/Contactless payment, Healthcare) - Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021” The Near Field Communication (NFC) market is expected to cross USD 21.00 Billion by 2021. Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/near-field-communication-nfc-market NFC – Near Field
Hoe te kiezen voor de beste Accountantskantoor Amsterdam in Netherland
Als u het vinden van de juiste boekhoudkundige diensten in Nederland voor uw bedrijf, hier zijn vijf definitieve succesvolle manieren om de beste boekhoudkundige diensten er te komen die beter voldoen aan uw zakelijke behoeften. de uitstekende financiële diensten te selecteren voor uw bedrijf eis is belangrijker dan ooit tegenwoordig, in het bijzonder als boekhoudwetgeving en verslaglegging, Het lijkt herhaaldelijk te veranderen. Online boekhoudkundige diensten zijn efficiënt in het bijstaan