Thailand: Country Intelligence Report
Thailands telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from an estimated $12.3bn (Bt424.7bn) in 2017 to $14.2bn (Bt492.9bn) by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.9% (3% in Bt) over 2017-2022 driven by projected growth in the mobile data fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. However, fixed broadband revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 12.3% (12.4% in Bt) over 2017-2022, reaching $4bn (Bt140.3bn) by 2022 driven by growing consumption of online videos and social media content on mobile devices supported by rising smartphone penetration, growing adoption of 4G/4.5G services and projected rise in adoption of 5G subscriptions. Thailands pay-TV market will grow at a CAGR of 2.3% in US$ terms (2.4% in local currency) over 2017-2022.
Get the sample copy of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1471781
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Thailand.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Request for TOC of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1471781/thailand-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports/toc
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Thailand will grow at a CAGR of 2.9% (3% in Bt) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 56% of the total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by adoption of 4G/4.5G and projected growth in 5G services.
- AIS leads Thailands mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by True Corp (True Move) and Dtac. Other operators present in the market include CAT and i-Mobile. To compete in the market, major operators focus on 4G network expansions along with 5G development strategy, and competitively priced offers and promotions.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Thailands telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Thailands mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Thailands telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Thailand.
View full report here @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1471781/thailand-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports
MRRbiz supports your business intelligence needs with over 700,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market data sheets in its repository. Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that you always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries and their sub-segments. We have built a veritable reputation for our commitment to fulfilling our clients' exacting market research solutions. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, our clients place their trust in us for reports from verified publishers.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Thailand: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 930489 • Views: 237
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Thailand
Amazing Trusted Thailand
Ever wonder what it would be like to own a villa or condo in a tropical foreign destination? Owning a second home or investment property in one of the world’s most popular destination is a dream that can come true. Right now, Thailand is a true real estate investment opportunity. With the Covid-19 situation firmly under control, Thailand has risen to the forefront of investment possibilities. COVID-19:
Training in Thailand
A train journey can be a special part of any Thai holiday for the scenery, history and the unique peaks of the kingdom. There are many route options and they roll into most parts of the country. Travelling by train in Thailand is also a great way to see the diverse countryside on your way to tourist areas. From Bangkok, you can ride for an hour or a little more to
Thailand MICE Tourism Market
The MICE industry is one of the key sectors that Thailand intends to develop in order to stimulate quality visitors both within the country and abroad. Thailand is one of the most important and popular MICE destination worldwide. Thailand is famous MICE destination due to its solid basic infrastructure, strategic location, developed transportation systems, international connectivity, a well-trained private sector, continual government support and sound regulations. Each year, it stages
Thailand Privilege Card
With the economy in thailand still suffering from the various troubles and the world recession,we are looking at ways to attract the public to businesses and the launch of the thaivisanews privilege card could just be the answer to get the public coming to your business. The concept of the privilege card is very simple,companys who wish to participate in the scheme will let the members know via the thaivisanews
Thailand Insurance Sector
New Delhi, 30th May, 2008 - Thailand is the 2nd largest economy in Southeast Asia, after Indonesia. It ranks midway in the wealth spread in South East Asia and is the 4th richest nation per capita, after Singapore, Brunei, and Malaysia. The Thai economy in 2008 is forecasted to grow at 5.6% (in the forecasted range of 5.0-6.0%). This figure is an improvement on 4.8% growth in the previous year