Retail Banking: Trends in contact center automation; Vertical and technology trends
Retail Banking: Trends in contact center automation depicts the business challenges faced by the retail banking sector in the contact center automation domain along with the recent demand side and supply side trends in this functional area. The report outlines the evolution of the retail bank's contact center automation domain and identifies the key opportunity areas for the ICT vendors. This report also presents Publisher' view of the revenue opportunities in contact center automation banking domain through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by geography.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the retail bank contact center automation market.
- The market trends (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the retail banking contact center automation market.
- The technology evolution of the market and vendor opportunities
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of contact center automation among retail banks.
- The primary findings from Publisher' view of revenue opportunities in the retail banking contact center automation market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by regions.
- An identification of banks' IT budget allocation and IT priorities relating to contact center automation.
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001445279/sample
Contact center automation Market Report Summary
Rapid digitalization has resulted in a lower attention span of customers. As customers have access to multiple brands and interaction touch points, they can change their brand loyalties with just a click of a button. This has made it even more difficult for service centers, such as banks, to enhance their customer experience and retain customers. Contact center automation has therefore served in many ways to bring a bank's stakeholders together and enable contact centers to improve their line of banking services.
Contact center automation Market Report Scope
- Many banks are moving towards a virtual contact center to allow geographically dispersed agents to operate as a single, winning team. Via a virtual contact center, all incoming contact center calls can be routed to the available agents depending upon their availability regardless of their location and time.
- The focus of the next phase of automation is on delivering omnichannel communication, wherein the customer can communicate through a channel of their choice with the information they share via one channel, before being carried over to the next channel.
- Contact centers have realized that retaining a customer is as important as growing revenues in an organization; they are therefore keen to deploy speech analytics to improve their customer service as well as enhance the compliance and security measures in contact centers.
Contact center automation Market Reason to Buy
- Understand the retail banks landscape, the recent trends, and inhibitors shaping the retail banking contact center automation market.
- Comprehend the retail banking contact center automation market evolution.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the retail banking contact center automation market from 2015 to 2019, across geographies.
- Comprehend retail banks' IT budget allocation and prioritization of top IT projects in 2015
- Understand how retail banking contact center automation market opportunities are set to change in the market in near future.
Complete Report is Available at http://www.reportsweb.com/retail-banking-trends-in-contact-center-automation-vertical-and-technology-trends
Contact center automation Market Table Of Content
1 Business challenges for retail banks
2 Market Dynamics
2.1 Demand side trends
2.2 Supply side trends
3 Technology Lifecycle
3.1 Retail banks' IT budget allocation and IT priorities
4 Opportunities for ICT vendors
5 Market size and forecast
6 Future outlook
6.1 Age of customers and disruptive forces are acting as catalysts for the rapid adoption of contact center automation among new age bankers
7.2 Further reading
7.3 Contact the authors
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries
505, 6th floor, Amanora Township,
Amanora Chambers, East Block,
Kharadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Retail Banking: Trends in contact center automation; Vertical and technology trends here
News-ID: 916069 • Views: 361
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Marine Biotechnology Market Future Forecast 2018-2026 by Leading Companies such …
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Marine Biotechnology-Global Market Outlook 2017-2026” The report classifies the global Marine Biotechnology Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth. According to Publisher, the Global Marine Biotechnology Market is accounted for $3.93 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $8.74 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during
Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market Growth Opportunities and Emerging Trends by …
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging-Global Market Outlook 2017-2026” The report classifies the global Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth. According to Publisher, the Global Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market is accounted for $112.16 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $427.96 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.0% during
Solar Photovoltaic in Italy Market Outlook to 2030 | Company Profiles (Tozzi Hol …
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Italy, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018-Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Italy, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018-Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from Publisher, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market in Italy. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and
Aircraft Ignition System Market Growth Opportunity and Future Forecast by Leadin …
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Global Aircraft Ignition System Market Insights Forecast to 2025” The report classifies the global Aircraft Ignition System Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth. An ignition system generates a spark or heats an electrode to a high temperature to ignite a fuel-air mixture in spark ignition internal combustion engines oil-fired
More Releases for Contact
Global Smart Contact Lenses Market Report 2018
Global Smart Contact Lenses Market Report 2018-2022: The report on Global Smart Contact Lenses Market, documents a detailed study of different aspects of the Global Smart Contact Lenses Market. It shows the steady growth in market in spite of the fluctuations and changing market trends. In the past four years the Global Smart Contact Lenses Market has grown to a booming value of $xxx million and is expected to grow more. Every
Contact Center Analytics Market - The Implementation of Contact Center Analytics
The significant benefits of contact center analytics is that it helps in monitoring the service quality of each employee-customer interactions and thereby help in streamlining operational and business issues. Contact center analytics also aid in reducing operational & overhead expenses. One time implementation of contact center analytics alleviate frequently repeated issues. Furthermore, customer experience is the valuable element in any contact center business segment. So it’s important in transforming
Global Contact Lenses Market Growth 2025
In this report, the global Contact Lenses market is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2017 and 2025. Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of Contact Lenses in these regions, from 2013 to 2025 (forecast), covering North
Incentivising Contact Centre Teams
The establishment of incentives is an important process for every contact centre, and the KPI’s are typically aligned with the overall corporate strategy and mission. How KPI’s are set, will in part be determined by the type of contact centre i.e. sales, service or support, and the indicators will consider customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, sales, and agent quality for example. Choosing the measurements for success and the subsequent rewards also
Contact Lens Market - Trends, Outlook 2025
A contact lens is a medical device used for cosmetic and therapeutic reasons, primarily for vision correction. Contact lens provides enhanced peripheral vision as it does not accumulate moisture from the atmosphere. The vast variety and affordability of contact lens make it a common lifestyle product. Contact lens provides high compatibility as it can be worn along with other eye wear choices such as sunglasses. Lenses offer clear peripheral and
In contact at last
NORRES PUR AS hose family with electrostatic discharge capability now also available with compatible CONNECT Safety Clamp Systems The use of wall materials that are conductive or capable of electrostatic discharge is often recommended for transport hoses in hazardous areas. Last year, NORRES Schlauchtechnik (Gelsenkirchen, Germany) unveiled its new, permanently antistatic PUR AS hose family with electrostatic discharge capability. The NORRES CONNECT Safety Clamp Systems 230, 231 and 232, which allow