Economic & Retail Updated: GDP, interest rates, market size and forecast
As the impact of the shock EU referendum result begins to be realised, the UK economy will feel the brunt with inflation rising and consumer confidence remaining low. This report provides an overview of the key economic indicators such as GDP, interest rates, unemployment and the housing market, and the subsequent impact on consumer confidence and retail growth and projections.
The Economic & Retail Update Q1 2017 report provides an executive-level overview of the economic environment, with forecasts of key economic indicators and the various retail sectors.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1095800-economic-retail-update-q1-2017
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size both annual and quarterly for the key retail sectors.
- Economic forecasts for the key economic indicators including GDP, interest rates, unemployment, savings ratio, consumer confidence and housing transactions.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the economy and retail sectors in the five years to 2022.
- GDP forecasts improve following a resilient 2016 performance where the UK economy has continued to deliver buoyant growth following June’s EU referendum. While still below pre June levels, consumer confidence is holding up stronger than anticipated, allowing us to strengthen our five year GDP forecasts.
- Inflation rises significantly as the cost of importing goods hits consumers After a minimal increase in 2016, inflation will peak in Q2 2017 as currency hedging contracts run out, the prolonged impact of the weak pound on importing goods from abroad is realised, and retailers are forced to pass on the price rises to consumers. Since margins have been eroded over the last 10 years following significant levels of discounting, price cuts and investment in infrastructure and the online channel, retailers have very little flexibility in margin reduction - making price increases inevitable.
- Housing transactions to fall again in 2017 leading to volume declines in the home sectors The housing market is slowing as consumers put off committing to big purchases during a period of economic uncertainty. Following a pickup in house prices in 2016, stimulated by increased demand from purchasers wishing to avoid the increase in stamp duty in April, much slower growth is expected in 2017 as consumers hold off buying while the impact of Brexit remains unclear. As a result the furniture & floorcoverings, DIY and homewares sectors will suffer, as will major kitchen electrical appliances.
Reasons to buy
- This trend report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of key economic indicators and retail sectors.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers understand and succeed in the challenging retail market.
Table of Content: Key Points
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1095800-economic-retail-update-q1-2017
Get in touch:
Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune - 411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Economic & Retail Updated: GDP, interest rates, market size and forecast here
News-ID: 875490 • Views: 180
More Releases from WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Counter Drone 2019 Global Market Key Players – Advanced Radar Technologies, Ai …
Counter Drone Market 2019 Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Counter Drone Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database. Report Details: This report provides in depth study of “Counter Drone Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Counter Drone Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives
Physical Security Service 2019 Global Market Key Players – SOHGO SECURITY SERV …
Physical Security Service Market 2019 Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Physical Security Service Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database. Report Details: This report provides in depth study of “Physical Security Service Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Physical Security Service Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based
Legal Research Software 2019 Global Market Key Players – Thomson Reuters, Lexi …
Legal Research Software Market 2019 Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Legal Research Software Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database. Report Details: This report provides in depth study of “Legal Research Software Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Legal Research Software Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based
Performance Management & Appraisal Software 2019 Global Market Key Players – B …
Performance Management & Appraisal Software Market 2019 Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Performance Management & Appraisal Software Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database. Report Details: This report provides in depth study of “Performance Management & Appraisal Software Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Performance Management & Appraisal Software Market report also provides an in-depth survey of
More Releases for Economic
DSMAC 2013 Economic Responsibility Was Singed Solemnly
On the afternoon of March 2, 2013, DSMAC 2013 economic responsibility was signed in the company headquarters. The president Lu Hongbo and other 12 directors explicated their own economic responsibilities separately. In the afternoon, the meeting was held in the twelfth floor of the company headquarters. The president Lu Hongbo, vice-president Wang Shouan, finance manager Jin Tianchun and all the middle level managerial personnels attended the meeting. On
Entrepreneurial businesses spearhead Irish economic recovery
Press Release 26 March 2012 Final call for nominations to the Ernst & Young 2012 Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Programme Following a hugely successful nationwide launch campaign, Ernst & Young is making its final call for nominations to this year’s Entrepreneur Of The Year™ (EOY) Programme. Speaking at the nationwide launch of these prestigious global business awards,
International Economic Development Website Launched
The Scandinavian American Economic Development Alliance contracted Bone Marketing in March to rebuild and modernize their website, scandinavianamericaneda.org. Bone launched a custom designed website that the Alliance can use to fully communicate its mission and advance their mission. Central, LA, June 15, 2011 -- The Scandinavian American Economic Development Alliance contracted Bone Marketing in March to rebuild and modernize their website, www.scandinavianamericaneda.org. Bone launched a custom designed website that the Alliance
Outserts – Economic inspection and packaging
Kupferzell, 13.04.2011: With the model TS 160-400 Maximum Machines UG offers a machine for most economic checking and packaging of pharmaceutical leaflets like outserts in a contninuous process. The customers are printing companies for pharmaceutical leaflets all over the world. The products are folded many times and closed with glue or labels. Outserts are small folded leaflets with a format range of 1“x1“ (25x25mm) up to 4“x6“ (100x150mm). The product
Job Growth to Help Drive Economic Renewal
Jobs are picking up steam and this will help add some drive to the economic recovery. In February, the key non-farm payrolls generated 192,000 new jobs, above the consensus estimate of 185,000 and the upward revised 63,000 in January. Better yet, the unemployment rate fell to 8.9%, below the estimate of 9.1% and 9.0% in January. I feel that the break below 9.0% is a key milestone and perhaps a
Economic Prophet Predicts Economic Recovery and Crisis
Las Vegas, NV, June 20, 2009 –International Institute of Management (IIM) announced today that Med Yones, the President of the institute and the economic expert who predicted the global economic crisis in Jan 2007, will deliver a keynote speech at the 10th Annual Investment Workshop for the world’s richest families on June 23 & 24 in Geneva, Switzerland. “Official numbers show that the economic decline is slowing down and consumer confidence