Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics: Curing Lives
Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics focuses on using exercise to deal with injuries, diseases and problems arising from ACL repair, Labrum repair, ankle replacement, diabetes, Cardio Vascular diseases, Hypertension, Parkinson’s diseases, strokes and physical impairment.
Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics provide their clients with numerous services like:
1. Client assessment: They take reports, details and assess the history of the client’s injury or disease to provide precise services to them.
2. 30 or 60 minutes rehab session: After the assessment, specific sessions are provided to the client. The exercises may vary from person to person.
3. Running Biomechanics: The result obtained from the non-running FMS test is further used in the running part with video analysis and a RAST test to gather information about the clients’ anaerobic condition.
4. Functional Movement Screen (FMS) assessment: Many athletes suffer from hidden injuries and impairments. This screening test determines if the athlete is ready to return to the sports arena.
5. Strength and conditioning programs: Test protocols are designed as per the data from the assessment phase, to provide individualised and periodically reviewed strength training to the clients.
6. Injury Rehabilitation: Up-to-date and latest techniques are employed at Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics to cure the client’s injuries.
7. Cricket conditioning: Resistance training for tenure of 6 weeks is provided to cricketers to improve their stability, agility, flexibility, strength and endurance.
8. 45 minutes sports massage: Through PNF stretching and foam roller work they focus on relieving muscle tensions and improving range of motion.
9. Recovery session: After a long week, all we are left with is fatigue. This 45 to 60 minutes long class relieves the tired body by using foam rolling, static stretching, proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation stretching and various cardio vascular exercises.
To know more about the company or its services, visit their website: http://www.biokineticist.capetown/
Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics is a South African rehabilitation centre using exercise and physiotherapy as their treatment process. Their treatment focuses on an array of injuries and diseases like reconstructive/corrective surgeries, lifestyle diseases, neurological diseases and help physically impaired clients as well as healthy clients to improve everyday living and sports performance.
23 Bell Cres, Westlake Business Park
7945, Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: 072 600 8218
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics: Curing Lives here
News-ID: 874846 • Views: 574
More Releases for South
Global Pajamas Market Report - Japan, Europe, South Korea, Asia and America ( No …
Recently we published the latest report on the Pajamas market. The report on the Pajamas market provides a holistic analysis, of market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 15 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The Pajamas market analysis includes product segment and geographic landscape. The
South Africa Agriculture Market, South Africa Agriculture Industry, South Africa …
The South Africa has a market-oriented agricultural economy, which is much diversified and includes the production of all the key grains (except rice), deciduous, oilseeds, and subtropical fruits, sugar, wine, citrus, and most vegetables. Livestock production includes sheep, cattle, dairy, and a well-developed poultry & egg industry. Value-added activities in the agriculture sector include processing & preserving of fruit and vegetables, crushing of oilseeds, chocolate, slaughtering, processing & preserving of
South Korea Agriculture Market | South Korea Agriculture Industry | Covid-19 Imp …
Agriculture in South Korea may be a sector of the economy of South Korea. The natural resources needed for agriculture in South Korea aren’t torrential. Two thirds of the country are mountains and hills. Productive land solely accounts for 22 percent of the country's land. The foremost vital crop in South Korea is rice, secretarial regarding 90 percent of the country's total grain production and over 40 percent of farm
South Africa AdBlue Oil Market 2024: BASF SE (Germany), Engen Petroleum Ltd (Sou …
Market Snapshot The market for AdBlue oil in South Africa is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.83% during the assessment period assessment period (2017-2024). Adbule continues to be a popular fluid mix for diesel and gasoline fuel-based vehicles. The mix facilitates a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology along with other chemical reaction with the exhaust gases, effectively reducing the emmision of nitrogen oxides. Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6223 This in turn
2018 Stem Cell Therapy Market by Top Key Players - Anterogen (South Korea), MEDI …
Adroit Market Research has announced the addition of the “Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Size Status and Forecast 2025”, The report classifies the global Stem Cell Therapy in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth. This report studies the global Stem Cell Therapy Speaker market, analyzes and researches the Stem Cell Therapy Speaker development status and forecast in North
South America Aviation Market
The South American aviation market was affected adversely by the financial crisis, which had originated in the United States and the sales were impacted adversely by the same, but the market has recovered, since. Furthermore, the good performance of regional jets sold by Embraer were termed profitable by users and could certainly turn the tide as aircraft orders from other airlines continue to increase. Rising income levels in the continent