Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics: Curing Lives
Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics focuses on using exercise to deal with injuries, diseases and problems arising from ACL repair, Labrum repair, ankle replacement, diabetes, Cardio Vascular diseases, Hypertension, Parkinson’s diseases, strokes and physical impairment.
Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics provide their clients with numerous services like:
1. Client assessment: They take reports, details and assess the history of the client’s injury or disease to provide precise services to them.
2. 30 or 60 minutes rehab session: After the assessment, specific sessions are provided to the client. The exercises may vary from person to person.
3. Running Biomechanics: The result obtained from the non-running FMS test is further used in the running part with video analysis and a RAST test to gather information about the clients’ anaerobic condition.
4. Functional Movement Screen (FMS) assessment: Many athletes suffer from hidden injuries and impairments. This screening test determines if the athlete is ready to return to the sports arena.
5. Strength and conditioning programs: Test protocols are designed as per the data from the assessment phase, to provide individualised and periodically reviewed strength training to the clients.
6. Injury Rehabilitation: Up-to-date and latest techniques are employed at Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics to cure the client’s injuries.
7. Cricket conditioning: Resistance training for tenure of 6 weeks is provided to cricketers to improve their stability, agility, flexibility, strength and endurance.
8. 45 minutes sports massage: Through PNF stretching and foam roller work they focus on relieving muscle tensions and improving range of motion.
9. Recovery session: After a long week, all we are left with is fatigue. This 45 to 60 minutes long class relieves the tired body by using foam rolling, static stretching, proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation stretching and various cardio vascular exercises.
To know more about the company or its services, visit their website: http://www.biokineticist.capetown/
Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics is a South African rehabilitation centre using exercise and physiotherapy as their treatment process. Their treatment focuses on an array of injuries and diseases like reconstructive/corrective surgeries, lifestyle diseases, neurological diseases and help physically impaired clients as well as healthy clients to improve everyday living and sports performance.
23 Bell Cres, Westlake Business Park
7945, Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: 072 600 8218
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Valadao & Fourie Biokinetics: Curing Lives here
News-ID: 874846 • Views: 463
More Releases for South
South Coast Dental Specialists - Dorchester
There have been many advancements in dental implant technology, and this has created a rise in patient interest in this area. Many dental practices are getting more enquiries about dental implants than ever. They are seen to be becoming the most popular choice for replacing a missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants can restore both appearance and functionality of the tooth. Therefore, many patients have discovered they are the best
South America Aviation Market
The South American aviation market was affected adversely by the financial crisis, which had originated in the United States and the sales were impacted adversely by the same, but the market has recovered, since. Furthermore, the good performance of regional jets sold by Embraer were termed profitable by users and could certainly turn the tide as aircraft orders from other airlines continue to increase. Rising income levels in the continent
Beer Market in South Korea
Summary This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Beer in South Korea Description The social and political environment significantly influenced sales of beer in 2016, with increasing numbers of consumers drinking alone, and the implications of the anti-bribery law. The former helped to fuel growing sales of global beer brands in convenience stores, whilst the
Energy Drinks in South Africa
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Energy Drinks in South Africa to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Energy Drinks in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the
Meat in South Africa 2017
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Meat in South Africa 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Meat in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential
Baby Food in South Africa
Summary Although many consumers have been hard pressed over the last two years or so, as levels of consumer debt have mounted, the market for baby food has so far been fairly resilient, as purchases are predominantly still made by the upper income groups, who have suffered less than others from the difficult economic situation. Research published by Analytics Business Intelligence indicates that in 2011 some 41% of users of baby