2020 Market Study on Dietary Supplements: Botanical Supplements
– The increase in consumer interest in a healthy diet has led to higher consumption of food and food ingredients with potential health benefits. Of late, consumers have become more conscious of their diet. According to a survey conducted by the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) in 2014, the majority of adults in the U.S. took dietary. According to the same survey, around 68% of adults in the U.S. use dietary supplements; of these, around 50% are regular users. Around 83% of adults in the U.S. expressed overall confidence in the quality, effectiveness, and safety of dietary supplements. Rising aging population, increasing lifestyle diseases and increasing healthcare cost are some of the important factors driving the growth of the dietary supplements market.
– The major factor driving the cost of healthcare is lengthy and costly R&D conducted by pharmaceutical companies. Due to increasing costs of healthcare, people are turning towards dietary supplements to help them stay healthy. These supplements provide various health benefits such as strengthening the immune system, protection from cold and flu, prevention of migraine headaches, treat of arthritis, rheumatic diseases, allergies, lower cholesterol, triglyceride levels and blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, and cognitive diseases at lower costs.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=320798
– Asia-Pacific is the largest market for dietary supplements globally. Consumer awareness about the benefits of dietary supplements and wide product availability are the major drivers for the market in Asia Pacific. The increase in disposable income allows customers to spend more on healthy food items. According to the National Bureau of Statistics of China, annual per capita disposable income of urban households in China increased from USD 2,271.0 in 2008 to USD 3408.5 in 2012. The overall annual disposable income in India increased from USD 1,366.2 billion in 2010 to USD 1,587.6 billion in 2013.
– The dietary supplements market in North America is at mature stage compared to that in developing nations in Asia and Africa. In recent years, consumers have become more conscious of their diet. According to a survey conducted by the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) in 2014, around 68% of adults in the U.S. use dietary supplements; of these, around 50% are regular users. Rising number of elderly people in North America is leading to a rise in demand for dietary supplements products. Over the last few years, the risk of chronic diseases and maintenance of health in old age have been the major health concerns leading to increased spending on dietary supplement products.
– According to the U.S. Census Bureau, in 2012, 40 million people in the country are aged 65 and above. Europe is the second-largest market for dietary supplement products. Recently, consumers in the region are showing great interest in leading healthy lifestyles, in turn, driving the consumption of healthy food. In the European region, Western Europe is the largest market for dietary supplements. Eastern Europe is considered to have higher future growth potential. Rising aging population, increasing lifestyle diseases, and growing healthcare costs are some of the important factors driving the growth of the dietary supplements market in the region.
– The Competitive Landscape section of the dietary supplements market report includes benchmarking section which provides an insight on various companies operating in the dietary supplements market based on their regional presence and their product offerings across four product segments (vitamin supplements, mineral supplements, botanical supplements, and fatty acids supplements).
– Key points covered in the report – –
The report provides historic, present and forecasted market size, analysis, trend, share, and growth
The report segments the market on the basis of product by value (USD billion), on the basis of end-user by value (USD billion) and, on the basis of application by value (USD billion) for all geography
– The report covers dietary supplements products segmentation
Fatty Acids Supplements
– The report covers dietary supplements end user segmentation
– The report covers dietary supplements application segmentation
Food and Beverage
– The report covers geographic segmentation
The report provides company profiles of some of the leading companies operating in the market
The report also provides porter’s five forces analysis of the market
– – Some of the major companies operating in the global dietary supplements market: – –
Koninklijke DSM N.V.
Amway, Herbalife Ltd.
Omega Protein Corporation.
Naturalife Asia Co., Ltd.
Integrated BioPharma, Inc.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
BASF SE, Surya Herbal Ltd.
The Himalaya Drug Company.
– – Table of Content – –
Chapter 1 Preface
1.1 Report description
1.1.1 Segments covered in the report
1.2 Research Methodology
Chapter 2 Market Synopsis
Chapter 3 Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.5 Rivalry Among Competitors
Chapter 4 Industry Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing cost of healthcare is expected to drive the market for dietary supplements
4.2.2 Growing awareness about functional benefits of dietary supplements is driving the market
4.2.3 High population of baby boomers drives demand for dietary supplements market
4.2.4 Rising disposable income drives market for dietary supplements
4.2.5 Increasing urbanization drives demand for dietary supplements
4.2.6 Impact analysis of growth drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Slow pace of regulatory approvals for health claims due to heavily regulated market is expected to hamper dietary supplements market
4.3.2 Negative publicity and false promising are affecting the dietary supplements market
4.3.3 Impact analysis of market restraints
4.4.1 Increasing demand for dietary supplements in the pediatric category
4.4.2 Increasing demand for dietary supplements ingredients in food and beverages industry
Chapter 5 Market Size and Forecast by Product
5.1 Vitamin Supplements
5.2 Mineral Supplements
5.3 Botanical Supplements
5.4 Fatty Acids Supplements
Chapter 6 Market Size and Forecast, by End User
6.1 Adult Women
6.2 Adult Men
6.3 Senior Citizens
Chapter 7 Market Size and Forecast, by Application
7.1 Food and Beverage
7.3 Personal Care
Chapter 8 Market Size and Forecast, by Geography
8.1 North America
8.3 Asia Pacific
Chapter 9 Competitive Scenario
9.1 Segment-wise geographical presence of companies, 2013
9.2 Revenue and CAGR of global dietary supplements market, by product, 2013
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
10.1 NBTY, Inc.
10.1.1 Company overview
10.1.2 Products and services
10.1.3 Financial performance
10.1.4 Recent developments
10.2 Koninklijke DSM N.V.
10.2.1 Company overview
10.2.2 Products and services
10.2.3 Financial performance
10.2.4 Recent developments
10.3.1 Company overview
10.3.2 Products and services
10.3.3 Financial performance
10.3.4 Recent developments
10.4 Herbalife Ltd.
10.4.1 Company overview
10.4.2 Products and services
10.4.3 Financial performance
10.4.4 Recent developments
10.5 Omega Protein Corporation
10.5.1 Company overview
10.5.2 Products and services
10.5.3 Financial performance
10.5.4 Recent developments
10.6 Bayer AG
10.6.1 Company overview
10.6.2 Products and services
10.6.3 Financial performance
10.6.4 Recent developments
10.7 NaturaLife Asia Co., Ltd.
10.7.1 Company overview
10.7.2 Products and services
10.7.3 Financial performance
10.7.4 Recent developments
More Clear Details get Table of Contents @ https://www.researchmoz.us/global-market-study-on-dietary-supplements-botanical-supplements-to-be-the-largest-market-by-2020-report.html/toc
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Researchmoz Global Pvt. Ltd.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free),
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release 2020 Market Study on Dietary Supplements: Botanical Supplements here
News-ID: 871051 • Views: 166
More Releases from Press-Release
GLOBAL AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - N …
Latest Update "GLOBAL AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - NCR, Diebold, Wincor Nixdorf International, GRG Banking Equipment" with Edition 2019 Survey of Related Topic (Industries / Pharmaceutical / Retail / Equipments / Energy / ICT) : Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' An automated teller machine, or an ATM, is a cash vending machine that is operated by financial institutions and allows customers to perform financial transactions
GLOBAL AUTOMATED STEERING WHEEL MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - A …
Latest Update "GLOBAL AUTOMATED STEERING WHEEL MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - Autoliv, JTEKT, Nexteer Automotive, ZF Friedrichshafen" with Edition 2019 Survey of Related Topic (Industries / Pharmaceutical / Retail / Equipments / Energy / ICT) : Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' Automated steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or a hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats). The steering
GLOBAL AUTOMATED MINE SCANNING MACHINES MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Ven …
Latest Update "GLOBAL AUTOMATED MINE SCANNING MACHINES MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - 3D-Laser Mapping, Airware, Clearpath Robotics, Clickmox" with Edition 2019 Survey of Related Topic (Industries / Pharmaceutical / Retail / Equipments / Energy / ICT) : Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' Automated mine scanning machines are equipped with a vision system and advanced sensor fusion technology. This advancement in technology makes the machines efficient to be incorporated
GLOBAL BATCH CODING MACHINES MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - Vide …
Latest Update "GLOBAL BATCH CODING MACHINES MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - Videojet, Markem-Imaje, Weber Marking, Zanasi, Squid Ink Manufacturing" with Edition 2019 Survey of Related Topic (Industries / Pharmaceutical / Retail / Equipments / Energy / ICT) : Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' Batch coding machines are used in pharmaceutical & other packaging industries The global Batch Coding Machines market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018
More Releases for Supplements
Powder Dietary Supplements Market
Powder dietary supplements are likely to witness high traction on the back of increasing focus on healthy aging coupled with growing awareness regarding adequate nutrition. The powder dietary supplements market continues to witness momentous growth, largely influenced by various macroeconomic factors including but not limited to rising purchasing power parity, economic growth and growing lifestyle disorders. Fact.MR reveals that the sales of powder dietary supplements are estimated to touch US$ 36 Bn by
The Edge Sports Supplements
The Edge Sports Supplements was founded in Sydney Australia October 1998. In the early days we started small, but what we lacked in size we made up with an attitude & work ethic second to none. Our vision was to build the most customer friendly store so we can provide the best products and services. Now with our bulk buying power we are able to offer discounts on all of
Prenatal Vitamin Supplements Market
“The global prenatal vitamin supplements market is expected to gain momentum as leading players forge strategic partnerships,” said a lead TMR analyst. As companies collaborate into a joint venture, they are primarily aiming at introducing brands to customers around the world and development of new products. Spurred by this, the global prenatal vitamin supplements market is forecast to exhibit strong growth between 2016 and 2024. The presence of a large number
Health Supplements Market 2017
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Health Supplements Market in India 2017” The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification. The health supplements market in India, which includes nutraceuticals, dietary and protein supplements, is expected to be worth over INR 390 billion by 2020. India currently holds a miniscule share in the global health supplement market, though this is
Immune Health Supplements Market
The immune health supplements apart from providing resistance to infection and disease, also provide preventive measures that help to maintain immune system. The immune system is a complicated network of various functions, which all together help to prevent against infective agents such as pathogenic bacteria and viruses. Healthy immune system easily recognizes foreign agents. The cells of immune system are different which mainly include the lymphocytes, or T-cells that fight
Herbal Supplements: Global Market Intelligence
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Herbal Supplements: Global Market Intelligence to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Herbal Supplements: Global Market Intelligence” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, application, and geography. Market size and forecast (2011-2020) has been provided in the report. The primary objectives of this report are to provide 1) comprehensive global market intelligence through detailed segmentation, 2)