Ukraine: Country Intelligence Forecast Report 2022
Click here for Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1389102
"Ukraine: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by Market Research hub, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ukraine today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. The telecom service revenue growth in Ukraine over 2017-2022 will be mainly driven by mobile data. Going forward, operators will focus on data-centric services and invest in 3G and FTTH deployments to expand coverage and boost broadband penetration in the country. Operators push for 4G/LTE launch will drive mobile data revenue going further.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Ukraine.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Ukraine will grow at a CAGR of 1.4% (5.7% in UAH) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 82.8% of the total telecom revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband services.
- 3G is currently the most adopted mobile technology led by widespread expansion of 3G networks by operators.
- The top two mobile operators, Kyivstar and Vodafone Ukraine, accounted for 82.0% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2017. We expect the competition to intensify further as all operators are expanding 3G networks and planning to launch 4G/LTE in 2018 to enhance network speed and capacity to compete in the market.
- Operators will also invest in fiber network deployments to improve fixed broadband connectivity and cater to the rising data demand.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ukraines telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Market Research hubs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Ukraines mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ukraines telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ukraine.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/ukraine-country-intelligence-report-report.html
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Vodafone Ukraine (MTS) 29
Additional resources 32
Baseline forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
Research methodology 39
About the authors 40
Country Intelligence Report coverage 41
Enquire about this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1389102
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of ICT market reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at - https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Ukraine: Country Intelligence Forecast Report 2022 here
News-ID: 840539 • Views: 256
More Releases from Market Research Hub
Acrylate Polymers Market Share, Industry Analysis & Forecast Report 2019-2025
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Acrylate Polymers Market Professional Survey Report 2019”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Acrylate Polymers Market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Drivers, Segment by Regions and Growth Analysis, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently uploaded a new study titled “Global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Professional Survey Report 2019” to its broad online storehouse. The global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market conveniently covers prime factors motivating development and steering industry trends and demand scenarios. Readers can easily quantify market opportunities with the availability of information such as market sizing and market forecasting, thereby being able to analyze the
Oral Dosing Cups Market Analysis By Application 2025 | Top Players- Comar, Inc, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Oral Dosing Cups Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Oral Dosing Cups market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section
Opthalmic Lenses Market 2019-2025|Major Players- ZEISS, HOYA, SHIMIZU, Rodenstoc …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Opthalmic Lenses Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Opthalmic Lenses market*. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
More Releases for Ukraine
Agrochemicals Market in Ukraine
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Ukraine: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Ukraine: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Global Rye Market 2017 - Ukraine , Turkey, Spain
The report entitled Global Rye Market 2017 presents key insights into the global Rye market along with the latest up-to-date industry details and forthcoming Rye industry trends, which will assist the readers to focus on product specification and end users driving the overall market revenue and profitability. Report Keynotes: The main motive of the report on "Global Rye Market 2017" is to study comprehensive details of the market investors, key industry players
Poultry will power vehicles in Lugansk, Ukraine
02 March 2011 Zorg Biogas AG has started the documentation design of biogas plant in Lugansk region, Ukraine. Investments estimate to several million Euros. The plant will process 60 tons of poultry dung per day. Biogas will be purified to the condition of bio-methane. Gas yield will reach 183 m3/hour of gas according to GOST 5542-87, with methane content 95%. Bio-methane, an analogue of natural gas, will be used as a vehicle
Biogas attracts investors in Ukraine
In course of 2010 in Ukraine the development rate of alternative energy industry has significantly increased due to investments from NAER, credits provided by IFC and EBRD, ratification of an agreement between Ukraine and NEFCO and, finally, the adoption of law “About the green tariff.” Yet, Darya Revina, the head of Committee on ecological investments, alternative and renewable energy sources ICC Ukraine and Council of entrepreneurs within the Cabinet of
Ecological investments 2010 in Ukraine
On 28th of July 2010, official website of Ukrainian government presented to the public a resolution № 671, regulating this year’s budget on prevention of CO2 emissions and further development of international cooperation in relation to proactive mitigation of global climate change. As reported by National Ecological Investments Agency representatives, funds provided by Japan for the purchase of Ukrainian quotas of CO2 emissions, will be used for employment of alternative
New business growth opportunities in Ukraine
Kyiv, 08 April 2010 - Company “YesBusiness” entered consultative market of Ukraine. Aiming to help our clients to minimize the risk of making investment in Ukraine and save their time and resources. “YesBusiness” fully assist the customers during whole process of establishing a new Ukrainian business – from effective organization a business travel or registering the company to conducting complex servicing in a specific area. The uniqueness of the company