Smartphone Trends in Asia: The Rise of Domestic Brands in Southeast Asia's Smartphone Markets
Smartphone Trends in Asia: The Rise of Domestic Brands in Southeast Asia's Smartphone Markets report provides an overview of the strategies domestic mobile phone vendors have adopted in Southeast Asia, including analysis of the major components.
It consists of:
- Overview of leading domestic mobile phone brands, parties ventured into smartphone market and their market share.
- Analysis of regulatory, technological and demand drivers along with competition inhibitors.
- Key findings from strategies in the region and a set of recommendations for local, Chinese and global vendors.
Get Free Sampal of this report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001415033/sample
Domestic mobile handset manufacturers are rapidly gaining a strong foothold in Southeast Asian countries with their feature-rich devices at much more affordable prices compared global vendors such as Apple, Samsung and Microsoft. Domestic smartphone vendors have enjoyed significant success in the Philippines and Indonesia on the back of low-cost devices accompanied with offers on entertainment and social media content and applications. Filipino vendor Cherry Mobile offers 4G mobile at $299, which has the same specs but costs nearly 30% less than Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. On the other hand some markets like Vietnam have remained challenging for local vendors as consumer in the country tend to favor high-status international brands. Most domestic vendors have followed a specific formula incorporating 4Ps of marketing - product, price, place and promotion - to gain market share of established brands. These homegrown vendors have been facing strong competition from Chinese and global vendors who are responding by introducing devices at low prices to save their market share. Regulations in some countries like Indonesia where government has mandated local production, have benefitted domestic vendors by increasing cost for global vendors.
Inquire about this Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001415033/buying
- Domestic mobile phone vendors use both online and offline channels to market their products. They are also investing in providing efficient after-sale services to better compete with international brands. Thai mobile has a network of 72 service centers across the country.
- Local vendors are promoting their offerings through popular celebrities to gain visibility and credibility in the markets, while seasonal promotions such as offering free access to OTT services etc. are also helping vendors to attract customers.
- Chinese and international device companies pose the greatest challenge for local device manufactures as they offer mobile phones at very low profit margins and enjoy economies of scale owing to international presence.
- Increasing usage of social media and OTT applications is inducing demand for high-bandwidth smartphones, driving users to switch from feature phones to 3G/4G-enabled smartphones. The vendors have been taking advantage of the trend by offering low-cost smartphones supporting advanced mobile technologies.
Reason to Buy
- Provides a comprehensive, detailed understanding of Tier 3 vendor smartphone product, pricing, and positioning strategies in the diverse South Asian markets.
- Includes analysis on the pricing strategies, business models and the great variety of smartphone vendors, looking in particular at the various challenges and opportunities facing them, with examples from Tier 3 vendors throughout the region.
- Align product portfolios by selecting suitable commercial strategies needed to save market share in highly competitive markets.
- Quicken the decision-making process by understanding the strategies which underpin commercial strategies in terms of market overview, products, pricing, promotion and distribution.
- A section on the smartphones markets in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam offers particular insight into these markets, including an overview, sales forecasts and an examination of growth drivers and inhibitors.
- Offers an overview of the actionable analysis of trends offers a wider perspective, while its case studies of four Tier 3 vendors in South East Asia provide a resource for more detailed planning.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for an executive-level audience.
Smartphones Market Companies Mentioned:
Complete Report is Available at http://www.reportsweb.com/smartphone-trends-in-asia-the-rise-of-domestic-brands-in-southeast-asias-smartphone-markets
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries
505, 6th floor, Amanora Township,
Amanora Chambers, East Block,
Kharadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
Phone : +91-20-67278686
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Smartphone Trends in Asia: The Rise of Domestic Brands in Southeast Asia's Smartphone Markets here
News-ID: 828769 • Views: 407
More Releases from ReportsWeb
North America: Smart Airport Market Overall Study Report 2020-2026| Amadeus IT G …
The "Global North America Smart Airport Market: 2020" Industry Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the North America Smart Airport Market by PMR. The North America Smart Airport market is supposed to demonstrate a considerable growth during the forecast period of 2020 - 2026. The company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the market have been given in this
Marine Biotechnology Market Future Forecast 2018-2026 by Leading Companies such …
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Marine Biotechnology-Global Market Outlook 2017-2026” The report classifies the global Marine Biotechnology Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth. According to Publisher, the Global Marine Biotechnology Market is accounted for $3.93 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $8.74 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during
Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market Growth Opportunities and Emerging Trends by …
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging-Global Market Outlook 2017-2026” The report classifies the global Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth. According to Publisher, the Global Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market is accounted for $112.16 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $427.96 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.0% during
Solar Photovoltaic in Italy Market Outlook to 2030 | Company Profiles (Tozzi Hol …
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Italy, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018-Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Italy, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018-Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from Publisher, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market in Italy. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and
More Releases for Asia
South East Asia Business Jet Market And Top Key Players are Asia Corporate Jet, …
By 2022, the South East Asia Business Jet Markets estimated to reach US$ XX Mn, up from US$ XX Mn in 2016, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The Global Business Jet Market, currently at 21 million USD, contributes the highest share in the market and is poised to grow at the fastest rate in the future. The three broad categories of business jets are Small,
RAMPF Korea – Producing in Asia for Asia
Joint Venture for the Asian markets – The international RAMPF Group has realigned the cooperation with its long-standing partner Orient Dosiertechnik from Korea with the founding of RAMPF Korea Co., Ltd. The new company based in Hwaseong City is developing and producing mixing and dispensing systems specifically for the Asian markets. Within the framework of the new joint venture based in Hwaseong City, mixing and dispensing systems are being developed and
LIXIL Asia Presents Asia Pacific Property Awards
Through its power brands GROHE and American Standard, LIXIL Asia signs a three-year deal to become the Headline Sponsor of the Asia Pacific Property Awards from 2019 until 2022. 23rd January 2019: The International Property Awards, first established in 1993, are open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the globe. They celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating within the architecture, interior design, real estate and property
PEOPLEWAVE WINS ASIA TECH PODCAST PITCHDECK ASIA 2019 AWARDS
15 January 2019, Singapore – Peoplewave, Asia’s leading data-driven HR technology company, won the Asia Tech Podcast (ATP) Pitchdeck Asia 2019 Awards, being awarded “Startup Most Likely to Succeed in 2019". The 2019 Pitchdeck Asia Awards is an opportunity for the Asian Startup Ecosystem to shine a spotlight on some of its best startups. The awards were decided by a public vote. More than 7,200 votes were cast by registered LinkedIn
Undersea Defence Technology Asia, UDT Asia 2011
Latest Military Diving Technologies featured in UDT Asia Equipping Asia’s navies with the latest diving technology for asymmetric warfare and operations SINGAPORE, 17 October 2011 - Naval diving and underwater special operations is a field that is seeing increased attention and investment amongst navies in Asia. Units such as the Indonesian Navy‟s KOPASKA, the Republic of Singapore Navy‟s Naval Diving Unit (NDU), the Royal Malaysian Navy‟s PASKAL are increasingly utilising specialised equipment for conducting
Asia Diligence – Specialist Investigative Due Diligence for Asia & Beyond
Asia Diligence today announced the opening of its European Customer Services office in the United Kingdom. The office is to be managed by Steve Fowler and will focus on providing services to Asia Diligence’s European customers. Asia Diligence is also planning to open a US office in the near future, which will provide customer service to its US and North American clients. Asked to comment on the move, Luke Palmer, the