Diagnostic and Guided Interventional Cardiology Products Market
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Diagnostic and Guided Interventional Cardiology Products Market to its growing collection of premium market research reports.
The global market for diagnostic and guided interventional cardiology products is being driven by the increasing burden of cardiovascular disease (CVD). CVD is the leading cause of death globally, responsible for over 17 million deaths annually.
This analysis includes a discussion of products, current/forecast markets, competitors, and opportunities in the global diagnostic and guided interventional cardiology products market, which includes transcatheter angiography, guidewire-based intravascular stenosis assessment, intracardiac echocardiography (ICE), intravascular ultrasound (IVUS), optical coherence tomography (OCT), and robotic-assisted surgical systems.
For a Detailed description and table of contents of this report please click here: https://www.reportsworldwide.com/report/diagnostic-and-guided-interventional-cardiology-products-market
Global product sales are projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% during 2016-21, increasing from approximately $3,491.3m in 2016 to an estimated $4,761.4m in 2021. Countries/regions covered by this report include the US, five major European markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), Japan, and the Rest of the World segment (which combines estimated sales data for all other countries).
This analysis includes a discussion of products, competitors, market forecasts, and opportunities in the global market for diagnostic and guided interventional cardiology products.
To Get Sample Copy of Report please visit @ https://www.reportsworldwide.com/enquiry?report_id=42267
Topics Covered Include:
• An overview of diagnostic and guided interventional cardiology devices, including transcatheter angiography, fraction flow reserve, intracardiac echocardiography (ICE), intravascular ultrasound, optical coherence tomography (OCT), as well as robotic-assisted surgical systems.
• Global and country/region-specific market forecasts, including forecasts by product segment.
• Competitive analyses by product segment.
• Discussion of key drivers and limiters impacting the major product segments.
• Country and region-specific insights that are influencing the utilization of diagnostic and guided interventional cardiology devices.
• A review of emerging technologies which could impact sales of existing devices.
• Diagnostic interventional cardiology products are being utilized less frequently in the preoperative work-up of patients with suspected cardiovascular disease. These technologies are primarily utilized to guide minimally invasive therapies (eg stenting).
• Angiography devices, including cardiac X-ray systems and transcatheter devices, accounted for 59% of total product sales in 2016. Sales of ICE and OCT systems are expected to experience the strongest growth throughout the forecast period (2016-21).
• The market for diagnostic and guided interventional cardiology devices is anticipated to experience moderate growth during the forecast period, increasing to an estimated $4.8bn by 2021.
• The increasing burden of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) and the growing elderly demographic, a high risk demographic for the development of CVDs, are the main factors driving growth in product sales.
• The US market for diagnostic and guided interventional cardiology devices accounted for approximately 35% of all sales, followed by the five major European markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK). The strongest growth in biopsy product sales is expected to occur in the Rest of the World segment, which is being driven by demand for more sophisticated healthcare services in emerging markets.
ReportsWorldwide.com is a leading provider of global market intelligence reports and services. With research reports from top publishers, consulting and advisory firms, ReportsWorldwide.com offers instant online access to a growing database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, geographies and trends.
Senior Vice President
101, Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110
Phone +1 (617) 398-1947
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Diagnostic and Guided Interventional Cardiology Products Market here
News-ID: 806982 • Views: 403
More Releases from ReportsWorldwide
World Deep Brain Stimulation Market Top Segments, Key Players Revenue, Growth Ra …
The World Deep Brain Stimulation Market is estimated to represent a global market of USD 751.8 million by 2017 with growth rate of 18.2%. Deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure is primarily used for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders such as mood disorder, dementia, anxiety and others. The procedure involve the use of neurotransmitter (brain pacemaker) that enables to transmit electric impulses to the specific target of brain cells. Increasing incidence
New report explores the Gene Editing Market : Ushering The Next Breakthrough in …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Gene Editing The Next Breakthrough in Regenerative Medicine to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Genome editing is a type of genetic engineering in which DNA is replaced, inserted or deleted in a living organism's ggenome using engineered molecular scissors. Believed to be one of the great biotechnology breakthroughs, gene editing is a powerful tool in pharmaceutical research that
Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2021 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report covers the leading in-building wireless enterprise BTS/controller-based small cells network equipment manufacturers: • CommScope/Airvana • Comba Telecom • Ericsson • Huawei Technologies • Nokia • SpiderCloud • ZTE Corporation This report covers the global market share for 2016 shipments as well as a forecast for 2017-2021. To view a detailed description and Table of
More Releases for Diagnostic
Tenet Diagnostic: Reshaping the Diagnostic Industry in India
Tenet Diagnostic was incorporated in 2018 with an aim to establish high-quality diagnostics laboratories across India. The company caters to both B2B and B2C. They have seven different verticals namely: End Customer (B2C), Lab to Lab Test Outsourcing, Corporates and Institutions, large management (Hospitals, Medical Colleges, and other healthcare institutions), Clinical Trials, Home Sample Collection, and Government PPP Projects. Tenet Diagnostics got its NABL certification in the fastest time and is
Global Tissue Diagnostic Market 2020 Business Strategies – Roche Diagnostic, A …
The Zion Market Research added a new report “Tissue Diagnostic Market by Product Type (Consumables and Instruments), by Technology (Immunohistochemistry (IHC), in Situ Hybridization (ISH), Digital Pathology and Workflow Management, and Special Staining), by Diseases (Breast Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Lymphoma, Prostate Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), and Others), and by End-users (Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, and Others): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2017
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market 2019 Analyzed by Top Key Players PH3 Healthca …
Big Market Research has added a report, titled, "Diagnostic Imaging Services" The report not only provides a comprehensive analysis of market overview and dynamics for the historical period, 2019-2026, but also offers global and regional forecasts on market value, volume production, and consumption during the future period, 2019-2026. The report also analyzes the key market players, especially the distributors, along with the industrial chain structure. The evolution of market trends
POC Cardiovascular Diagnostic Market Report 2018: Segmentation by Product (Diagn …
Global POC Cardiovascular Diagnostic market research report provides company profile for F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Siemens, Abbott, Biomerieux, Danaher and Others. This market study includes data about consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, company performances (Stocks), historical analysis 2012 to 2017, market forecast 2018 to 2025 in terms of volume, revenue, YOY growth rate, and CAGR for the year 2018 to 2025, etc. The report also provides detailed segmentation on
Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostic Market - by Diagnostic, and End Users
Cervical infection is major risk factor for progression of HPV. Currently, conventional Pap smear test or HPV test are the only test available for screening cervical infection, which in turn propels the demand for development of DNA-based molecular testing to detect human papillomavirus for diagnosis of cervical cancer. For instance, in 2016, Becton, Dickinson and Company received pre-diagnostic market approval from FDA for its Onclarity HPV assay, type of HPV
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Trending Technologies and Company Overview 20 …
Diagnostic Imaging Services market research report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The industry report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market. The report includes the forecasts, Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates and profiles of the