Big Pharma Outlook 2026
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Big Pharma Outlook 2026 to its growing collection of premium market research reports.
Pharmavitae Analytics casts its eye out to 2026 with challenging trends in healthcare management set to crystallize, Big Pharma will add $29.5bn in revenues out to 2026, generating $351bn in prescription pharmaceuticals at a low single-digit compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9%.
Using in-house sales forecasts, this analysis explores and visualizes market dynamics in the Big Pharma peer set out to 2026. A healthy launch portfolio will bolster growth as Big Pharma reaps the reward of breakthrough products as the result of recent industry innovation. By delving deeper into revenue trends, therapy area performance, and strategic drivers, this analysis is vital to understanding how Big Pharma will navigate headwinds in order to steer towards robust growth.
For a Detailed description and table of contents of this report please click here: https://www.reportsworldwide.com/report/big-pharma-outlook-2026
Key Highlights from this Datamonitor Healthcare Report:
• Big Pharma prescription drug sales are forecast to grow to $351bn by 2026 at a compound annual growth rate of 0.8%
• Number one company in 2021: Pfizer sustains top ranking in prescription drug sales out to 2021
• Number one company in 2026: Roche out-performs Pfizer out to 2026
• Pharmavitae Index: Roche tops the index with a score calculated from 9 different metrics based on portfolios sales, pipelines, growth prospects and financials
• Most valuable product: Keytruda will become the highest selling product with global sales forecast at $9bn
• Most lucrative therapy area: Oncology will maintain the largest proportion of Big Pharma prescription sales out to 2026.
• Most valuable class: PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors will continue to build momentum out to 2026
• Pipeline launch analysis: Big Pharma’s launch portfolio is set to add $58.3bn in revenues out to 2026
To Get Sample Copy of Report please visit @ https://www.reportsworldwide.com/enquiry?report_id=41337
Key questions answered
• Which will be the best performing companies out to 2026?
• Which companies will propel revenue growth over the forecast period?
• How will Big Pharma perform across the US, 5EU, Japan and RoW regions?
• Which companies will have leading market share gains and market share losses?
• Explore the Pharmavitae Analytics Index and how the portfolio compares against specific criteria
Therapy area analysis
• What are the detailed competitive dynamics at play in the oncology, metabolic and, infectious diseases markets?
• Which companies are building leadership in specific therapy area?
• How are late-stage pipelines positioned and what are the most-coveted launch products?
• How many new blockbuster positions will Big Pharma carve out to 2026?
• Which therapy areas will experience the largest growth and decline?
• What are Big Pharma’s relative growth rankings?
• Which companies are reliant on pipeline launches to drive growth?
• Which companies will be most affected by future biosimilar and generic erosion out to 2026?
• How much is expected to be wiped off of Big Pharma’s expiry portfolio?
• What are the most coveted pipeline assets and which companies have the most valuable launch portfolios?
• Which Big Pharma companies have the largest late-stage pipelines?
• How does therapy area concentration for Big Pharma compare to the rest of the industry?
• How is Big Pharma concentrated in regards to therapy area in late-stage assets?
• How is Big Pharma using licensing deals to propel growth and in what therapy areas are deals concentrated?
• How is Big Pharma capitalizing on immuno-oncology using M&A and dealmaking?
• Can data transform pharmaceutical R&D to maintain a supply of innovative treatments?
• From R&D investment to externalization: where is Big Pharma maximizing value?
ReportsWorldwide.com is a leading provider of global market intelligence reports and services. With research reports from top publishers, consulting and advisory firms, ReportsWorldwide.com offers instant online access to a growing database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, geographies and trends.
Senior Vice President
101, Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110
Phone +1 (617) 398-1947
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Big Pharma Outlook 2026 here
News-ID: 806644 • Views: 375
More Releases from ReportsWorldwide
World Deep Brain Stimulation Market Top Segments, Key Players Revenue, Growth Ra …
The World Deep Brain Stimulation Market is estimated to represent a global market of USD 751.8 million by 2017 with growth rate of 18.2%. Deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure is primarily used for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders such as mood disorder, dementia, anxiety and others. The procedure involve the use of neurotransmitter (brain pacemaker) that enables to transmit electric impulses to the specific target of brain cells. Increasing incidence
New report explores the Gene Editing Market : Ushering The Next Breakthrough in …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Gene Editing The Next Breakthrough in Regenerative Medicine to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Genome editing is a type of genetic engineering in which DNA is replaced, inserted or deleted in a living organism's ggenome using engineered molecular scissors. Believed to be one of the great biotechnology breakthroughs, gene editing is a powerful tool in pharmaceutical research that
Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2021 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report covers the leading in-building wireless enterprise BTS/controller-based small cells network equipment manufacturers: • CommScope/Airvana • Comba Telecom • Ericsson • Huawei Technologies • Nokia • SpiderCloud • ZTE Corporation This report covers the global market share for 2016 shipments as well as a forecast for 2017-2021. To view a detailed description and Table of
UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply Chain in India – 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. UDAY scheme was touted as the next paladin to bail out the struggling Discoms, in order to turn them green in a time horizon of 3-4 years from 2015/16. Though was optional for the
More Releases for Pharma
Global Deferasirox Market 2018 - Novartis, Cipla, Sun Pharma, Natco Pharma
Apex Market Reports, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the “Deferasirox Market” across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of “Deferasirox Market” from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global PP Pipe industry, and estimates the future trend of Deferasirox on the basis of
Clomifene Citrate Market 2017 - Sanofi, Palam Pharma, Bioxera, Zafax Pharma
Apex Research, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the "Clomifene Citrate Market" across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of "Clomifene Citrate Market" from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global Clomifene Citrate industry, and estimates the future trend of Clomifene Citrate market on
12th World Pharma Congress
Conference Series proudly announces 12th World Pharma Congress for 2017, during October 16-18, at Budapest, Hungary. Pharmaceutical innovation is an orderly, predictable process. Intensive research coverage is resulting in an abundant knowledge of the mechanisms driving drug discovery and development. Pharmaceutical Formulation Market size was USD $147billion in 2015 and is anticipated to reach around USD 175.1 billion by 2018. In USA, the total number of new drugs approved between
12th World Pharma Congress
Conference Series has taken an initiation to conduct International Pharma Congress worldwide. From several years Conference Series has been conducting Pharma Congress conferences in major continents like Europe, America and Asia Pacific. Previous conferences were held in city like USA, with success. Conference Series proudly announces 12th World Pharma Congress for 2017, during October 16-18, at Budapest, Hungary. Pharmaceutical innovation is an orderly, predictable process. Intensive research coverage is resulting
4th African Pharma Congress
In the light of this theme, the conference series aims to provide a forum for international researchers from various areas of pharmaceutical sciences like chemical processing, industrial practice, analytical methods and pharmacological actions by providing a platform for critical analysis of new agenda, and to share latest cutting-edge research findings and results about all aspects of Pharmacy We are honoured to invite pharmacists, researchers, professors, scientific communities, delegates, students, business
At Chameleon Pharma Consulting the Pharma know-how has doubled
Berlin, 01 September 2011 – Chameleon Pharma Consulting has a new management associate: Andreas Masel is Pharma expert for more than 35 years. His special segments are Pharma Rx. and OTC in Eastern Europe and the CIS countries. Together with Mr. Masel Chameleon Pharma has more than 50 years of Pharma Experience especially regarding Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Poland, Romania etc. As an expert for export and international business relations Mr. Masel