Opportunities 2021 “Payments Landscape” in the US
GlobalDatas "Payments Landscape in the US: Opportunities and Risks to 2021", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the US cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debit, cash, payment cards, and cheques during the review-period (2013-17e).
Get Sample Report With TOC @ www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1354705
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2017-21f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the US cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the US cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debit, cheques, cash, and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the US cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Competition in the US alternative payments market increased following the launch of Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay. Most recently, Alibaba collaborated with payment processor First Data to introduce its mobile payment service Alipay in May 2017. The service is accepted by over 4 million merchants in the US. Banks, card issuers, and retailers are also launching proprietary solutions to compete in the market. For instance, JPMorgan Chase offers Chase Pay, Walmart launched Walmart Pay in July 2016, Capital One and Wells Fargo launched the digital Capital One wallet in 2014, while Wells Fargo launched its own wallet in May 2016.
- To develop a fast payment system in the US, in May 2015 the Federal Reserve established a Faster Payments Task Force that has been assigned the responsibility to categorize the goals and characteristics of effective faster payment solutions, assess approaches to accomplish these goals, and ensure implementation and acceptance of faster payment services by 2020. The first stride towards achieving these goals was the publication of Faster Payments Effectiveness Criteria in February 2016. The criteria act as a guideline to evaluate faster payment solution and support improvement in payments. In July 2017, the taskforce published its final report with recommendations for the provision of efficient and fast payment solutions in the US. The report also commands the payments industry to collaborate and transform this faster payments vision into a reality.
- To facilitate cross-border commerce, in June 2017 First Data launched Local Payments Solution. The solution supports consumers choice of payment for purchases made, irrespective of their geographical location and currency, as it combines various online payment methods into a single interface, thus helping merchants manage and expedite cross-border payments. The payment methods aided by Local Payment Solution include real-time online banking, direct debit, cash/voucher payments, and digital wallets. Through the solution online businesses can access 195 local payment options.
*** Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the US cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the US cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the US cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the US.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the US cards and payments industry.
Report Enquiry and Other Query @ www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1354705
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Researchmoz Global Pvt. Ltd.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free),
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Opportunities 2021 “Payments Landscape” in the US here
News-ID: 787445 • Views: 181
More Releases from Press-Release
GLOBAL AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - N …
Latest Update "GLOBAL AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - NCR, Diebold, Wincor Nixdorf International, GRG Banking Equipment" with Edition 2019 Survey of Related Topic (Industries / Pharmaceutical / Retail / Equipments / Energy / ICT) : Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' An automated teller machine, or an ATM, is a cash vending machine that is operated by financial institutions and allows customers to perform financial transactions
GLOBAL AUTOMATED STEERING WHEEL MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - A …
Latest Update "GLOBAL AUTOMATED STEERING WHEEL MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - Autoliv, JTEKT, Nexteer Automotive, ZF Friedrichshafen" with Edition 2019 Survey of Related Topic (Industries / Pharmaceutical / Retail / Equipments / Energy / ICT) : Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' Automated steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or a hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats). The steering
GLOBAL AUTOMATED MINE SCANNING MACHINES MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Ven …
Latest Update "GLOBAL AUTOMATED MINE SCANNING MACHINES MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - 3D-Laser Mapping, Airware, Clearpath Robotics, Clickmox" with Edition 2019 Survey of Related Topic (Industries / Pharmaceutical / Retail / Equipments / Energy / ICT) : Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' Automated mine scanning machines are equipped with a vision system and advanced sensor fusion technology. This advancement in technology makes the machines efficient to be incorporated
GLOBAL BATCH CODING MACHINES MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - Vide …
Latest Update "GLOBAL BATCH CODING MACHINES MARKET 2019-2025 | Competitive Major Vendors - Videojet, Markem-Imaje, Weber Marking, Zanasi, Squid Ink Manufacturing" with Edition 2019 Survey of Related Topic (Industries / Pharmaceutical / Retail / Equipments / Energy / ICT) : Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' Batch coding machines are used in pharmaceutical & other packaging industries The global Batch Coding Machines market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018
More Releases for Pay
Mobile Payment Market: Top Key Players WeChat Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, WePay, Ver …
Mobile Payment Market research report 2018-2023 presents a comprehensive study of the Mobile Payment Market in Global Industry; the study scans the progression of the market trailed over the past few years and the forecasts of growth in the coming years, primarily in terms of sales. The research report highlights the reasons liable for the disparities in the market and investigates them methodically. The Mobile Payment Market effect factors have
Mobile Payment Market: Leading Players – WeChat Pay, Alipay, PayPal, Apple Pay …
Mobile payment (also referred to as mobile money,mobile money transfer, and mobile wallet) generally refer to payment services operated under financial regulation and performed from or via a mobile device. Mobile payments are an increasingly attractive way to pay because they’re secure, fast, and convenient. Since the growth of Apple Pay and other NFC payments isn’t slowing down, adapting to mobile payment technology is extremely valuable for your business. Global Mobile Payment Market
Mobile Payment Market Analysis & Technological Innovation by Top Key WeChat Pay, …
Market Study Report adds global Mobile Payment market report that gives meticulous investigation of current scenario of the market size, share, demand, growth, trends, companies active in the industry and forecasts for the coming years. In this report, covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mobile Payment market for 2018-2023. Request a sample of this premium report on Mobile Payment market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/1245916/ Mobile
Travel Pay: Handling it Correctly
How to compensate employees for the hours spent traveling on business is becoming one of the major concerns of the payroll department today. Many recent changes in federal and state wage and hour rules as well as economic pressures on employers and employees alike can create a situation that can practically invite noncompliance lawsuits—especially if the travel time results in overtime being owed to the employee. But it isn’t just
LIC Made to Pay Back
‘Consumer Tadka’ by the public grievance forum info.akosha.com reports the lapse by LIC in fulfilling its duty and paying the Mediclaim policy amount to its customer resulting in death. The incident, according to ‘Consumer Tadka’ was highly condemned by the Delhi State Consumer Commission which explicitly stated “We have deprecated this practice of insurance companies of taking a flimsy clue or remote reference from the discharge summary or statement with a
UAE Exchange Bahrain launches Smart Pay
Smart Pay, the leading payroll solution from UAE Exchange was launched in Bahrain. Smart Pay provides convenient payroll management and salary disbursal for organisations and easy salary collection for their employees, while complying with all labour laws of the Government. "Payroll management will now be a hassle-free process for organisations in Bahrain", said Mr. Promoth Manghat, VP - Global Operations, UAE Exchange. He was speaking on the occasion of the