Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape.
Heart failure is also known as congestive heart failure (CHF). CHF is a condition in which the heart is no longer able to pump out enough oxygen-rich blood. Symptoms include cough, fatigue, weakness, faintness, loss of appetite, swollen (enlarged) liver or abdomen, swollen feet and ankles and weight gain. The predisposing factors include high blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnea, alcohol use and irregular heartbeats. Treatment includes surgery, vasodilator, beta blockers and diuretics.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 19, 27, 17, 2, 43, 11 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 19 and 8 molecules, respectively.
Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
To Enquire about this Report please visit @ https://www.reportsworldwide.com/enquiry?report_id=41657
Scope of the Research Report
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular)
To view a detailed description and Table of Contents please visit: https://www.reportsworldwide.com/report/congestive-heart-failure-heart-failure-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline
ReportsWorldwide.com is a leading provider of global market intelligence reports and services. With research reports from top publishers, consulting and advisory firms, ReportsWorldwide.com offers instant online access to a growing database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, geographies and trends.
Senior Vice President
101, Arch Street
Phone +1 (617) 398-1947
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 here
News-ID: 786085 • Views: 350
More Releases from ReportsWorldwide
World Deep Brain Stimulation Market Top Segments, Key Players Revenue, Growth Ra …
The World Deep Brain Stimulation Market is estimated to represent a global market of USD 751.8 million by 2017 with growth rate of 18.2%. Deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure is primarily used for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders such as mood disorder, dementia, anxiety and others. The procedure involve the use of neurotransmitter (brain pacemaker) that enables to transmit electric impulses to the specific target of brain cells. Increasing incidence
New report explores the Gene Editing Market : Ushering The Next Breakthrough in …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Gene Editing The Next Breakthrough in Regenerative Medicine to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Genome editing is a type of genetic engineering in which DNA is replaced, inserted or deleted in a living organism's ggenome using engineered molecular scissors. Believed to be one of the great biotechnology breakthroughs, gene editing is a powerful tool in pharmaceutical research that
Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2021 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report covers the leading in-building wireless enterprise BTS/controller-based small cells network equipment manufacturers: • CommScope/Airvana • Comba Telecom • Ericsson • Huawei Technologies • Nokia • SpiderCloud • ZTE Corporation This report covers the global market share for 2016 shipments as well as a forecast for 2017-2021. To view a detailed description and Table of
UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply Chain in India – 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. UDAY scheme was touted as the next paladin to bail out the struggling Discoms, in order to turn them green in a time horizon of 3-4 years from 2015/16. Though was optional for the
More Releases for Heart
Heart Congress 2019
Coalesce Research Group proudly announces the “International Conference on Heart & Clinical Cardiology Research” at Osaka, Japan during November 14-15, 2019. This Conference will be perfect platform for scientists, professors, healthcare professionals and cardiologists. Heart Congress 2019 is designed to provide diverse and recent research education on cardiovascular disease that keeps medical professionals along with issues heartrending on diagnosis, treatment of Cardiac disorders and prevention. In recent years, cardiac and
Heart Pump Device Market - Potential Innovations 2025 | Terumo, Jarvik Heart
Heart Pump Device Market: Snapshot Heart pump devices are essentially mechanical pumps playing the role of ventricular assist devices. These are surgically implanted and are used for temporarily supporting the functions of heart in people with weak heart or irregular blood flow. These devices are notably used as a bridge to cardiac transplantation for patients suffering with end stage heart failure. They can also be used in patients during and after
Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) Market Research Report
Latest industry research report on: Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) Market | Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts GlobalData's clinical trial report, Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2017" provides an overview of Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure). Report includes an
Prosthetic Heart Valve Market
Prosthetic (artificial) heart valve refers to a device implanted in the heart of a patient suffering from valvular heart disease. A cardiac surgery is performed to replace the abnormal heart valve with a prosthetic heart valve. Replacement of a diseased valve with a prosthetic heart valve results in reduction in morbidity and mortality associated with the cardiac valve disorder. When the treatment of heart valve disease reaches a stage where
Global Heart Implants Market
The Heart Implants Market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. In a growing cardiac implants market where profits and growth prospects run together, many companies are vying to plunge into this untapped market. Heart implants are end-stage operations, where a failing
Heal Your Heart
The Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP) treatment, which helps treat cardiac patients non-surgically without risk, for the first time in the state. "If you have heart disease, you probably know all about statins (cholesterol lowering medications) and beta blockers (Blood Pressure Medication), angioplasty and bypass surgery, and the benefits of regular exercise," explains Dr Ajith Joy. K, the chief executive officer. "What is to be done when all these treatments fail or