Set Base Document for Document Comparison & Add/Remove Comment Reply inside Java Apps
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java 17.10. 0. This month’s release contains over 83 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes. added in this release to use the base document during comparison of documents. This feature is related to Microsoft Word “Show changes in” option in “Compare Documents” dialog box. It has added Public property CompareOptions.setTarget to the CompareOptions class to provide ability to determine base document upon documents comparison. It has added a new feature in LINQ Reporting Engine to remove chart series dynamically. In particular, this feature is useful when user need to restrict access to sensitive data in chart series for some users of your application. It has introduced a new tag for the purpose. It has introduced new features to add reply to a comment and remove a reply. Two new public methods Comment.AddReply and Comment.RemoveReply are implemented in new version of Aspose.Words for Java to add and remove comment’s reply. As per MS Office limitations Aspose.Words for Java supports only 1 level of replies in the document. It hass also have added public property FootnoteOptions.Columns to set or get the number of columns with which the footnotes area is formatted. The default value is 0. If this property has the value of 0, then footnotes area is formatted with a number of columns based on the number of columns of related page. It has added public properties SignOptions.ProviderId and SignatureLine.ProviderId in this version of Aspose.Words for Java to sign Word document using signature provider identifier. A new feature has been added in this release to get alignment of a Table. Users can get the relative alignment of a Table using new properties when its text wrapping is “Around”. By default, Aspose.Words for Java embeds fonts in HtmlFixed format. It has introduced new property to prevent embedding fonts while saving Document into HTML Fixed Format and use fonts from target machine. The list of new and improved features added in this release are given below
• Support new features of MS Word 2016
• Add feature to set/get footnote layout column
• Provide API similar to SignatureSet.AddSignatureLine Method (Office)
• Support to modify number formatting of charts
• Dynamically add or remove series on chart in LINQ reporting - a new template tag.
• Applying a radial gradient fill (hardware rendering).
• Applying a rectangular gradient fill (hardware rendering).
• Applying a path gradient fill (hardware rendering).
• /Don't add extra space for raised/lowered characters/ Table data moves to next page in DOC to PDF rendering
• Expose Table.HorizontalAlignment property public.
• Prevent embedding fonts while saving into HTML
• Implement support of transform for radial gradient fill (hardware rendering).
• Allow embedding fonts into RTF documents.
• Allow embedding fonts into DOC documents.
• /com/ Create a sample project which provides a wrapper for common methods that cannot be easily called from COM or scripting languages
• Provide way to add a Reply Comment in document
• Empty paragraphs become paragraphs with non-breaking space character during DOC-HTML-DOC roundtrip.
• Applying simple textures (such as Color, Gradient, Picture, etc.) for 3D shapes (hardware rendering)
• Support comments tree in HTML export
• Import textboxes saved by MS Word to HTML
• Line spacing between Latin and Asian text is shifted by some Asian characters.
• Inconsistent DateTime.toString() formatting (timezone shift?).
• Simulate Italic for Poorly Rendered Fonts
• Can't load font with PRC encoded Chinese name.
• Concatenating RTF documents throws IndexOutOfBoundsException
• Table column widths are not rendered correctly in PDF
• /non-breaking space/ DrawingMLs are not rendering on the same line in PDF
• Docx to Pdf conversion issue with table rendering
• Docx to PDF/Tiff conversion issue with text position relative to line shape
• The font is not recognized in output HtmlFixed/Pdf
• Font Substitution issue while rendering Doc to HtmlFixed
• Shape's text does not render correctly in output Pdf
• Line breaks appear in gray after ODT-HTML-ODT roundtrip
• Document.AcceptAllRevisions does not accept all revisions
• DOC to PDF conversion losing header
• DOC to PDF conversion loses text formatting
• Japanese text and font is changed after re-saving RTF
• Shape's text is rendered in two lines after Docx to Pdf conversion
• Opening embedded Visio Drawing issue
• Revisions are colored incorrectly when rendering to HTML and MHTML output.
• Document.Compare generates incorrect revisions for table of contents
• Document compare issue with bullet list when CompareOptions.IgnoreFormatting is used
• ListFormat.ListLevel.Font does not report bold attribute properly
• Open Save a RTF changes Headline when viewing via WordPad view
• Charts are not rendered correctly in output PDF
• RTF to PDF conversion results in blank document
• Hebrew text does not render correctly in output PDF
• Page numbers are missing in resultant PDF footer
• Aspose.Words 17.08 Exception when saving .ott documents to .doc and .dot formats
• Indent issue in DOC output
• Surface chart is rendered wider than in MS Word.
• Stock chart is rendered improperly.
• Server hangs while saving and sending PDF document to browser
• ShowRevisionMarks does not work when its value is false
• Text is missing in DOCX to PDF rendering
• Document.HasRevisions returns incorrect value after using Document.Comare
• Incorrect page count of a ODT Document
• DOCX to image conversion issue with Japanese text position
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET, Java & Android applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Users can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Java: https://www.aspose.com/products/words/java
- Download Aspose.Words for Java: http://downloads.aspose.com/words/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words : https://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd was founded in March 2002 in Sydney, Australia. The corporate portal was firstly launched in October 2002. Aspose strives to provide the richest component choices for global .NET programmers. Thousands of organizations from tens of countries have acquired Aspose products, including Microsoft, IBM, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, DuPont, Hilton Hotels, Reader's Digest, Bank of America, Boeing, Siemens, etc.
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Set Base Document for Document Comparison & Add/Remove Comment Reply inside Java Apps here
News-ID: 780689 • Views: 335
More Releases from Aspose
Read/Write Projects Created using MS Office 365 Project Online Service using .NE …
What's New in this Release? Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 19.2. This release includes support for Microsoft Project Online, MPP files saved with Microsoft Office 365 cloud are supported now. Also fixes few issues reported with the API that further enhance the stability of the API. Aspose.Tasks for .NET API now supports Microsoft Office 365 Project Online Services. Now the users shall
aspose.cloud Newsletter February 2019: Work with Cloud File Format REST APIs & S …
Aspose.Cloud Newsletter for February 2019 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about Cloud REST API and SDKs for working with Microsoft Visio Diagrams, Reordering multiple PowerPoint slides in one Cloud REST API call, Convert HTML to Markdown and MHTML formats in cloud applications and much more. Cloud REST API and SDKs for working with Microsoft Visio Diagrams Manipulate
Aspose.Newsletter February 2019: Enhance Productivity using JDK 11 Compatible PD …
Aspose Newsletter for February 2019 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It includes information about Enhancing productivity & performance using JDK 11 compatible PDF API, Loading Excel workbook efficiently without loading VBA project, Use latest version of Aspose.PDF for C++ with new codebase changes, Create PST folder hierarchy with string notation, Detect archive-based file format and work with AMF files
Load any HTML with Self-Closing Tags & Convert It to Excel File inside Android A …
What’s new in this release? Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Cells for Android via Java 18.12. Depiction of data through HTML page is very common, however this page can be opened in variety of devices including mobiles, tabs and other hand held devices which contain small screens. The size of the columns is defined in “pt” which works in many cases. However there can be
More Releases for Word
Word Processing Software Market Report- Growth Opportunity, Analysis, Growth, Tr …
The Word Processing Software Market research report market analysis puts a light on various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest business development amid the estimated forecast frame CAGR levels for the Word Processing Software Market concerning its rise or fall are evaluated in Word Processing Software Market report for the forecast period of 2021-2026. Furthermore, the Word Processing Software Market research report also analyses the market growth. Get
Word Processing Software Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2026 | Microsoft …
Global Word Processing Software Market Report 2020 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the Global Word Processing Software Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, TextMaker,
Word Processing Software Market Is Booming Worldwide | Microsoft Word, WordPerfe …
HTF MI recently introduced Global Word Processing Software Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2023. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, TextMaker, Google Docs, Kingsoft Writer, Ability Write
Create, Edit & Convert Word Documents Without using Microsoft Word inside C++ Ap …
What's New in this Release? Aspose team is pleased to announce the first public release of Aspose.Words for C++. Aspose team work hard to make developers’ lives easier by providing easy-to-use, yet powerful APIs for managing documents of different formats. Aspose.Words for C++ is one such project; that allows the developers to dynamically create, manipulate and convert Word documents without requiring Office Automation or Microsoft Word application. Aspose.Words for C++ is
Global Word Processing Software Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025 : Microsof …
Qyresearchreports include new market research report "Global Word Processing Software Market Size,Status and Forecast 2025" to its huge collection of research reports. The global Word Processing Software market, which is broadly evaluated in the report studies the top-priority growth aspects and how they could impact the market over the forecast tenure under consideration. The analysts have taken painstaking efforts to comprehensively assessing each growth factor of the market, besides showing how
BatchOutput for Microsoft Word Now Supports PDF Automation in Word 16
Zevrix Solutions announces BatchOutput DOC 2.5.5, a compatibility update to company's output automation app for Microsoft Word. BatchOutput is the only tool on the Mac market that automates printing and exporting of multiple Word documents to PDF. The software offers PDF security, variable file names, export as single pages and other options. The new version addresses a bug in the recently released Word 16, which resulted in creation of corrupt