African Mining equipment Market 2017- By Develop Strategies Based on the Latest Regulatory Events
Overall trends in the data revealed:
- Customer priorities in supplier selection are samples and demonstrations of products and services to trial, and previous working relationships with trusted brands
- Suppliers perform well overall, but have lower levels of satisfaction in key maintenance and logistical issues
- Caterpillar received the highest average satisfaction ratings in 8 categories and was considered the leading supplier for most categories of surface mining equipment
- Account managers make a significant impact in the selection process, alongside having a trusted brand in the market.
- Product quality and reliability was the stand out area highlighted for improvement
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/638823-winning-and-retaining-business-and-decision-makers
This report provides a detailed analysis of customer preferences throughout the Asia-Pacific mining sector, focusing on the factors that influence purchasing decisions and the performance of major equipment suppliers in the region. The analysis is based on extensive survey of over 110 senior decision makers.
Areas of analysis include:
• Customer satisfaction ratings on the performance of their main equipment supplier across 16 categories. Identifying which areas of business suppliers are excelling and which suppliers are out-performing the competition.
• Identify which factors influence the decision making process for choosing an equipment supplier.
• Analysis of the major suppliers, namely Caterpillar, Komatsu, Sandvik, and Atlas Copco, including their performance ratings compared to the overall average.
• Rankings of the leading suppliers for each equipment type, with respondents indicating who they viewed as the top suppliers throughout Asia for trucks, excavators, loaders, shovels, dozers, drills, continuous miners, engines, tires, pumps.
• Insight into the likelihood of switching supplier, and the median perceived lifespan, in years, for select mining equipment.
• Key action points for suppliers for product and service improvements, highlighted by their customers.
The report is based on responses from a survey of over 110 senior decision makers at operating Asia-Pacific mines, responsible for the purchase of equipment for plant and mine operations, along with its consumables. Survey respondents represented 8 different countries including: India, Indonesia and the Philippines. This included four different commodity groups and a range of surface and underground mining operations.
Reasons to Buy
• Identify key areas for differentiation by understanding what factors most influence choice of supplier
• Target product and service improvement areas based on where mining equipment suppliers are currently underperforming relative to customer expectations
• Develop successful sales and marketing strategies through an understanding of the leading competitors and their strengths and weaknesses.
• Manufacturers performed well with miners most satisfied with their 'ability to develop a long-term partnership' and their 'product quality and reliability'.
• Mines were most dissatisfied with ‘price', 'lead time, speed to deliver and install equipment' and 'on-time delivery and installation of equipment'.
• Overall the major suppliers such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Sandvik and Atlas Copco perform well in terms of customer satisfaction, with Caterpillar dominant in 8 of the 16 factors examined.
• Account managers make a significant impact in setting a manufacturer apart from their competition during the selection process, as the respondents cited ‘Better understanding of your needs’, 'Better ability to build a long-term partnership', 'Demonstrated their product was superior', 'Better tendering skills', 'Better timing of contact' and 'Better track record/expectations of delivery online' as key differentiating factors when choosing their current main supplier.
• ‘Product quality and reliability’, ‘availability of replacement parts’ and ‘ability to support cost reduction’ are the three leading areas considered by miners to require manufacturer improvement.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Main Manufacturers of Heavy Equipment
2.2 Major Heavy Equipment Suppliers in Asia
2.3 Leading Manufacturers by Equipment Type
2.4 OEM Shares by Country
2.5 Choice of Main OEM by Commodity
3 Key Factors When Choosing A Supplier
3.2 Key Factors in Choosing a New Supplier
6 Action Points and Recommendations
7 Appendix I
8 Appendix II
8.1 Survey Background
8.2 Analysis of the Survey Sample
9 Appendix III
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/638823-winning-and-retaining-business-and-decision-makers
Get in touch:
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune - 411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release African Mining equipment Market 2017- By Develop Strategies Based on the Latest Regulatory Events here
News-ID: 766726 • Views: 136
More Releases from WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Global LIMS Industry Analysis 2020 Market Growth, Trends, Opportunities And Fore …
LIMS Market 2020-2026 New Study Reports “LIMS Market 2020 Global Market Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts 2026” has been Added on WiseGuyReports. Report Summary:- The Global LIMS Market Report 2020-2026 (Forecast Period) Offers An In-Depth Study Of Market Growth Factors, Future Evaluation, Country-Level Analysis, LIMS Market Distribution, And Competitive Landscape Study Of Significant Industry Players. Every Segment Of The Global LIMS Market Is Extensively Assessed In The
Asthma Drugs Market 2020 Global Industry Sales, Supply, Demand, Consumption, Ana …
Asthma Drugs Market 2020-2026 New Study Reports “Asthma Drugs Market 2020 Global Market Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts 2026” has been Added on WiseGuyReports. Report Summary:- The Global Asthma Drugs Market Report 2020-2026 (Forecast Period) Offers An In-Depth Study Of Market Growth Factors, Future Evaluation, Country-Level Analysis, Asthma Drugs Market Distribution, And Competitive Landscape Study Of Significant Industry Players. Every Segment Of The Global Asthma Drugs Market Is Extensively Assessed In The Research
Virtual Reality in Education 2020 Global Market Key Players - Alchemy VR, Avanti …
Virtual Reality in Education Market 2020-2026 New Study Reports “Virtual Reality in Education Market 2020 Global Market Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts 2026” has been Added on WiseGuyReports. Report Summary:- The Global Virtual Reality in Education Market Report 2020-2026 (Forecast Period) Offers An In-Depth Study Of Market Growth Factors, Future Evaluation, Country-Level Analysis, Virtual Reality in Education Market Distribution, And Competitive Landscape Study Of Significant Industry Players. Every Segment Of The Global
Online Jewelry 2020 Global Market Key Players - Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Pandora, …
Online Jewelry Market 2020-2026 New Study Reports “Online Jewelry Market 2020 Global Market Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts 2026” has been Added on WiseGuyReports. Report Summary:- The Global Online Jewelry Market Report 2020-2026 (Forecast Period) Offers An In-Depth Study Of Market Growth Factors, Future Evaluation, Country-Level Analysis, Online Jewelry Market Distribution, And Competitive Landscape Study Of Significant Industry Players. Every Segment Of The Global Online Jewelry Market Is Extensively Assessed In The Research
More Releases for Asia
Asia IVD Market
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, the Asia Pacific In-vitro diagnostics market was valued at $12.9 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach $19.0 billion registering a CAGR of 5.6% during 2016 to 2022. The report offers a detailed analysis of the key segments, top investment pockets, changing dynamics, market size & estimations, and competitive scenario. Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1256 The Asia-Pacific IVD market is
RAMPF Korea – Producing in Asia for Asia
Joint Venture for the Asian markets – The international RAMPF Group has realigned the cooperation with its long-standing partner Orient Dosiertechnik from Korea with the founding of RAMPF Korea Co., Ltd. The new company based in Hwaseong City is developing and producing mixing and dispensing systems specifically for the Asian markets. Within the framework of the new joint venture based in Hwaseong City, mixing and dispensing systems are being developed and
LIXIL Asia Presents Asia Pacific Property Awards
Through its power brands GROHE and American Standard, LIXIL Asia signs a three-year deal to become the Headline Sponsor of the Asia Pacific Property Awards from 2019 until 2022. 23rd January 2019: The International Property Awards, first established in 1993, are open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the globe. They celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating within the architecture, interior design, real estate and property
MES: Expansion in Asia
Berlin, November 24, 2014: Model Engineering Solutions (MES), the Berlin-based specialist for model-based software development, has significantly expanded its business in Asia. In recent years, MES has built up a network of local partners in Japan, Korea, China, and India in order to benefit from the growing market and increasing interest in model-based development and ISO 26262 in Asia. Asia: Driving force in the automotive industry The automotive industry continues
Undersea Defence Technology Asia, UDT Asia 2011
Latest Military Diving Technologies featured in UDT Asia Equipping Asia’s navies with the latest diving technology for asymmetric warfare and operations SINGAPORE, 17 October 2011 - Naval diving and underwater special operations is a field that is seeing increased attention and investment amongst navies in Asia. Units such as the Indonesian Navy‟s KOPASKA, the Republic of Singapore Navy‟s Naval Diving Unit (NDU), the Royal Malaysian Navy‟s PASKAL are increasingly utilising specialised equipment for conducting
UDT Asia 2011
Clarion Events hosts the Undersea Defence Technology (UDT) Asia 2011 conference and exhibition to bring senior naval and industry personnel together to cover underwater developments in the region Singapore, May 30 – Clarion Events is hosting UDT Asia on 30 November – 1 December 2011. The event brings together the undersea defence community in Asia, featuring top regional naval speakers, who will be addressing the latest underwater requirements for Asian navies. According