MediPoint: Interspinous Process Decompression Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Growing aging populations worldwide are driving the expansion of specific disease populations, including degenerative spinal diseases and disorders. Spinal fusion is currently considered the gold standard in degenerative spine treatment, accomplishing both deformity correction and stabilization. However, sequelae associated with a successful fusion procedure have driven attention towards nonfusion technologies, which are expected to challenge the growth of spinal fusion during the forecast period. Interspinous process decompression (IPD) devices have evolved as a minimally invasive alternative to spinal fusion and laminectomy to treat painful lumbar spinal stenosis and its symptoms, including neurogenic intermittent claudication. The implants, placed between spinous processes in the symptomatic lumbar disc levels, are designed to limit painful extension of the spine while allowing neutral and flexed positions by increasing the interspinous distance with indirect decompression of the dural sac and nerve roots.
Request For Sample Copy Of Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1339328
This report focuses on the market outlook for IPD devices in the 39 markets across North America (Canada, Mexico, and US), Europe (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and UK), Asia-Pacific (APAC: Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan), South America (Argentina, Brazil, and Chile), and the Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates). The analysis discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption and provides an in-depth understanding of physicians perceptions and the future outlook for this market by segment and geography, with an overall emphasis on current and future trends in the 39 countries.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Send An Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1339328
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future IPD market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that IPD manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of IPD devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for IPD?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the IPD market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the North American IPD market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the IPD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the IPD market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific IPD markets from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
MRRbiz supports your business intelligence needs with over 700,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market data sheets in its repository. Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that you always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries and their sub-segments.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release MediPoint: Interspinous Process Decompression Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts here
News-ID: 759940 • Views: 189
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is