Word Document Rendering to PDF with Reduced Size & Improved Character Spacing Control using Xamarin Framework
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin 17.9.0. There are some important features fixes and improvements part of this month’s release, such as caching of shading patterns for PDF output implemented. The output size of PDF documents with the repeating images (e.g. in header/footer) is now significantly reduced, improved character spacing control handling for Asian text, Improved table grid calculation when a paragraph in a cell has large indents, improved text wrapping in narrow line band when there is a leading tab stop, added feature to set Placeholder Text of Structured Document Tag, added feature to support w:dirty attribute on a field and updating value of SaveDate field just by doing open/save. Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within users native Android applications. Users can integrate this API through Xamarin framework for Android applications. ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. Users can generate, modify, convert and render documents. The list of new and improved features added in this release are given below
• Caching of shading patterns for PDF output implemented. The output size of PDF documents with the repeating images (e.g. in header/footer) is now significantly reduced.
• Precaching of printer settings implemented. Calling of AsposeWordsPrintDocument.CachePrinterSettings() reduces the time for the first call of Print() method making the sequential calls of Print() method uniform.Metafiles with EMR_ALPHABLEND record with 32bpp ARGB raw bitmap data rendering implemented.
• Improved character spacing control handling for Asian text.
• Improved table grid calculation when a paragraph in a cell has large indents.
• Improved text wrapping in narrow line band when there is a leading tab stop.
• Add feature to set Placeholder Text of Structured Document Tag
• Add feature to support w:dirty attribute on field
• Charts are lost after open/save ODT document (triaged)
• Consider updating value of SaveDate field just by doing open/save
• Print() first call taking more time than subsequent calls
• Document.UpdateFields method causes System.OutOfMemoryException
• Show Placeholder text after removal of SDT runs
• Preserve NUMPAGES fields during HTML round-trip
• Table layout issue in DOCX to PDF
• Black backgrounds appear behind OLE objects in PDF
• A blank page added in generated PDF
• /character spacing control/ Incorrect foreign language character spacing in rendered documents
• VML shape in incorrectly read from HTML
• /character spacing control/ Chinese text renders on next line in HtmlFixed
• /character spacing control/ Chinese text moves to next page after conversion from Doc to HtmlFixed
• Cell's contents are lost after re-saving RTF
• /character spacing control/ Docx to Pdf conversion issue with Chinese text
• Color of mail merge fields is changed after conversion from Docx to Doc/Pdf
• TOC fields are corrupted during open/save RTF
• /character spacing control/ A paragraph wraps to next line in fixed page formats
• Chart is changed to image after re-saving Docx
• Html to Docx conversion issue with table's border style
• Table Top Border missing in PDF
• Mail Merge - Numbered Bullet Points Incrementing
• /compressed punctuation + fullwidth characters/ Character spacing changes after DOCX to JPG conversion
• Long numbers are truncated in DOCX to HTML conversion
• CSS reader incorrectly processes @import rules that don't end with a semicolon
• Move-from/move-to revisions of run properties of a paragraph are not read/written
• Docx to Odt conversion issue with GroupShape size
• Some HTML data is missing in resultant DOCX
• Incorrect text formatting in RTF to HTML conversion
• /compressed punctuation + fullwidth characters/ DOCX to PDF conversion issue with Japanese punctuation mark
• Formatting issue in DOCX with revisions to PDFA conversion
• Justified XHTML text conversion issue
• Incorrect applying fill(Picture or texture) for bevel type of angle.
• /text wrap/ Images not aligned in PDF rendition
• Text Replacement issue with RTL text
• Incorrect applying texture (hardware rendering).
• When DOC is saved as PDF, in Arabic language 500 becomes 050
• StructuredDocumentTag.FullDate is not updating
• Assertions in CellMetrics
• The number of pages increases when saved into odt ott formats
• List number format is not rendered correctly in output PDF
• Aspose.Words throws exception at Windows XP where mscorlib.dll v2.0.50727.42 is installed
• Heading bookmarks are not created after conversion from DOCX to PDF.
• Tables count issue in RTF
• /character spacing control/ DOCX to PDF conversion issue with position of Chinese text
• Formatting issue in DOCX to SVG conversion
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Overview: Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin
Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin is an advanced Word document processing API that allows developers to Create, edit and convert Word documents within Android apps developed using Xamarin framework. Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin API lets users convert any word document to DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, HTML, TXT format or PNG, JPEG, SVG or EMF images within Android applications. Conversion is performed by a high-fidelity processing engine which ensures minimal formatting loss. Users can also render (draw) any document page onto an Android Graphic Canvas object.
More about Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin: https://www.aspose.com/products/words/android-xamarin
- Download Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin: https://downloads.aspose.com/words/androidxamarin
Aspose Pty Ltd was founded in March 2002 in Sydney, Australia. The corporate portal was firstly launched in October 2002. Aspose strives to provide the richest component choices for global .NET programmers. Thousands of organizations from tens of countries have acquired Aspose products, including Microsoft, IBM, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, DuPont, Hilton Hotels, Reader's Digest, Bank of America, Boeing, Siemens, etc.
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Word Document Rendering to PDF with Reduced Size & Improved Character Spacing Control using Xamarin Framework here
News-ID: 755950 • Views: 284
More Releases from Aspose
Read/Write Projects Created using MS Office 365 Project Online Service using .NE …
What's New in this Release? Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 19.2. This release includes support for Microsoft Project Online, MPP files saved with Microsoft Office 365 cloud are supported now. Also fixes few issues reported with the API that further enhance the stability of the API. Aspose.Tasks for .NET API now supports Microsoft Office 365 Project Online Services. Now the users shall
aspose.cloud Newsletter February 2019: Work with Cloud File Format REST APIs & S …
Aspose.Cloud Newsletter for February 2019 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about Cloud REST API and SDKs for working with Microsoft Visio Diagrams, Reordering multiple PowerPoint slides in one Cloud REST API call, Convert HTML to Markdown and MHTML formats in cloud applications and much more. Cloud REST API and SDKs for working with Microsoft Visio Diagrams Manipulate
Aspose.Newsletter February 2019: Enhance Productivity using JDK 11 Compatible PD …
Aspose Newsletter for February 2019 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It includes information about Enhancing productivity & performance using JDK 11 compatible PDF API, Loading Excel workbook efficiently without loading VBA project, Use latest version of Aspose.PDF for C++ with new codebase changes, Create PST folder hierarchy with string notation, Detect archive-based file format and work with AMF files
Load any HTML with Self-Closing Tags & Convert It to Excel File inside Android A …
What’s new in this release? Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Cells for Android via Java 18.12. Depiction of data through HTML page is very common, however this page can be opened in variety of devices including mobiles, tabs and other hand held devices which contain small screens. The size of the columns is defined in “pt” which works in many cases. However there can be
More Releases for PDF
BatchOutput PDF Now Supports macOS Mojave: PDF Automation Tool
Zevrix Solutions releases BatchOutput PDF 2.2.30, a compatibility update to company's PDF printing automation solution for Mac. The app prints PDF from watched hot folders. With BatchOutput PDF, users only need to drop PDFs into hot folders and the files will be printed automatically using the assigned output settings. The app saves users significant time and effort of printing PDF files manually. The new version introduces support for macOS 10.14
PDF Studio Viewer
Qoppa Software has added annotating and form filling capabilities in the latest version of its reliable PDF reader application for Windows, macOS and Linux, PDF Studio Viewer 2018. There are now a multitude of comments available to review and markup PDF documents with text and graphics. These include sticky note, typewriter, text box, callout, shape and text markup annotations. Interactive forms of type Acroform or static XFA can be filled and saved;
EPUB to PDF, PDF to HTML & PNG to Pdf Conversions with Enhanced Form Flattening …
What's New in this Release? Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.8.0. This release includes fixes for issues reported in earlier release versions and in this release, many of the existing features have become more stable and robust to cater various scenarios using variety of documents. Some of the customers reported issues related to file format conversion and in current release, Aspose team has
Latex to PDF Conversion, Enhanced PDF to DOC/DOCX & HTML to PDF Conversion in Ja …
What's New in this Release? Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.1.0. This version includes a new feature to convert Latex file to PDF document along with all the enhancements and improvements introduced in its corresponding version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. This version has introduced Latex to PDF conversion feature. Aspose team has included a LatexLoadOptions class to load Latex files in Aspose.Pdf DOM
Reliable, Accurate PDF Conversion Services
To resolve the PDF file conversion needs of business firms, many reputable outsourcing companies offer reliable and accurate PDF conversion services. PDF conversion focuses on converting documents that are stored in PDF form into other easily manageable electronic file formats, while retaining the accuracy and quality of the data. Accurate Files in Quick Time Professional outsourcing companies that deliver consistent document conversion services have a team of experienced personnel on the
Elegant MicroWeb Introduces ElegantJ PDF - Java PDF Library
Elegant MicroWeb announces release of ElegantJ PDF 1.1. ElegantJ PDF delivers dynamic documents and business reports in printer-friendly, professional-looking PDF (Portable Document Format) documents with a feature-rich Java class PDF library as stand-alone entity to publish ‘official’ reports directly from applications in PDF. The need for a world-class Java PDF library was realized by our own development center during development of a professional report-writing tool. The reports were to be published