Digital Signage Expo Announces 2009 APEX & Content Award Winners
• United Mobile Broadcasting Corporation for Environmental Design Integration, with Omnivex Corporation who created the UBMC managed advertising-based digital broadcasting network in use in over 400 railcars in the Toronto transit system.
• Sprint Studio Store for Retail, with Scala who created an application with multiple zones that can be programmed to feature individual messages by zone or synchronized messages across all 17 screens.
• Thomson Reuters for Finance/Banking with Wireless Ronin Technologies who created “InfoPoint”, a live news and pictures digital display network designed for the financial market.
• Jet Blue for Public Spaces, with NEC Display Solutions who designed the digital signage “ring” of 43 forty-inch NEC LCD monitors installed in the shape of an oval suspended from the ceiling.
• Sprint for Interactive Innovation, with Wireless Ronin Technologies who created a cutting edge, totally wireless, technology-driven experience for stadium visitors.
• SF BIO, the leading theater chain in Sweden for Hospitality, with Scala who created a network of digital menu boards and dynamic movie posters.
Five Content Award winners were named from a field of ¬78 entrants chosen by an independent industry experts panel on the basis of the following criteria:
1. Whether or not the content delivered the intended message,
2. Overall production quality, and
3. Creativity in the use of new or unique content elements and/or technology.
The five Content Award winners were:
• Retail Entertainment Design for McDonald’s – RED created three separate HD entertainment features for the new in-store network.
• X2O Media for Motorola Innovation Center – X2O created a state-of-the-art facility that lets customers and partners learn more about Motorola’s current and future products interactively.
• C-nario & Tim Hunter Design Group for Harrah’s Resort Outdoor Display – Content was designed for the world’s largest outdoor video display at Harrah’s Resort Waterfront Tower in Atlantic City, NJ featuring four large scale fasades that play different 3D digital models synchronously.
• LocaModa for Jumbli™ – LocaModa launched the world’s first interactive word game that connects online audiences in social utilities to audiences in New York’s Times Square and 1200 other social locations.
• Niles Creative Group for The Comcast Experience – In Comcast’s Philadelphia headquarters lobby is mounted a giant 10 million pixel LED wall that excites visitors, changing the office building into a “must-see” destination.
Chris Gibbs, President of Exponation, LLC which produces Digital Signage Expo said, “We received an extraordinary number of entries for both the Apex and Content Awards for 2009, which is not only a reflection on the continued growth of the digital signage, interactive technologies and Out-of-Home Network industry, but it is also clear that the work being done is raising the bar significantly in terms of quality and excellence. We are pleased to present the 2009 winners who have distinguished themselves in this way.”
Digital Signage Expo East, Interactive Technology Expo East and The Out-of-Home Network Show East move to the Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC, September 23-24, 2009. To exhibit or attend either Conference & Trade Show, contact Chris Gibbs at (770) 649-0300 ext. 17, or for more information, visit [digitalsignageexpo.net].
For more information, contact Communications Representative
Geri D. Wolff, Market Works International, Inc., (386) 447-0018
Digital Signage Expo's Mission is to help grow the digital signage, interactive technologies and Out-of-Home Network Industries through education.
Digital Signage Expo 1405 Old Alabama Road, Roswell, GA 33076
Chris Gibbs, President 770-649-0300 x17
Market Works International, Inc. 6 Fairhill Lane, Palm Coast, FL 32137
Geri Wolff, President, CEO 386-447-0018 email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Digital Signage Expo Announces 2009 APEX & Content Award Winners here
News-ID: 69985 • Views: 751
More Releases from Digital Signage Expo 2009
Digital Signage Expo 2010 Opening Super Session to Address the Future of DOOH
Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest International Tradeshow and Conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology and out-of-home networks, will kick off its 2010 Expo and Conference Program, scheduled for Feb. 23-25, 2010, in Las Vegas, with a forward-looking Super Session Panel entitled “Digital Out-of-Home’s Future.” The Opening Session Panel will be on Wednesday, February 24, from 8:00-9:00 a.m., the first morning of the show’s two-day run.
Digital Signage Expo Conference Seminars to Feature Higher Education Professiona …
Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest International Tradeshow and Conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology and out-of-home networks, will host speakers from MIT’s Senseable City Lab, Santa Clara University, the John Marshall Law School, John Logan College, and the Carl Sandburg Community College, at its Conference Program scheduled for February 23-25, 2010, in Las Vegas. In four of the total eight Tracks available at DSE’s Conference,
Digital Signage Expo Conference Seminars to Feature Corporate Professionals
Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest International Tradeshow and Conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology and out-of-home networks, will host speakers from Eli Lilly, Lockheed Martin, Monsanto and Thomson Reuters at its Conference Program scheduled for February 23-25, 2010, in Las Vegas. In four of the total eight Tracks available at DSE’s Conference, sessions will address twenty topical issues related to successful installation, deployment and operation
Digital Signage Expo Conference Seminars to Feature Retail Professionals
Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest International Tradeshow and Conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology and out-of-home networks, will host speakers from Best Buy, Ralph Lauren, Lowe’s Home Improvement Companies, and AT&T Retail Stores at its Conference Program scheduled for February 23-25, 2010, in Las Vegas. In four of the total eight Tracks available at DSE’s Conference, sessions will address twenty topical issues related to successful
More Releases for Content
Enterprise Content Management Market -
Enterprise content management (ECM) enables organizations to store, share, archive, and structure the content. ECM allows organizations to access data/content from a centralized repository via multiple platforms and distribute the data to users whenever required. ECM encompasses wide range of tools that include workflow process management, digital asset management, document management, digital rights management, records management, web content management. ECM reduces the workload of different departments of an organization in
Enterprise Content Management Market
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Enterprise Content Management Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2013 - 2019" Description Enterprise content management (ECM) is related to storing and organizing the documents as well as other contents related to different processes of an organization. ECM strategies and tools allow the management of an unstructured information of an organization. ECM streamline access to different records through full text
CONTENT-SPECIFIC IMAGE ENHANCEMENT
"In today's world of Social Media and huge amounts of photographs uploaded to the web there is a strong need for technologies that could enhance the pictures that are taken. The technology that is described can automatically enhance photos without any user intervention and could be of great value to users says", Tamir Huberman, VP Business Development at Yissum. Technology was developed by Prof. Daniel Lischinski from the Computer Science
Moisture content on display
New, inline moisture sensor from GEA Pharma Systems … simple to install … easy to operate … fast pay back. GEA Pharma Systems, in co-operation with NDC, has developed a new inline moisture sensor for pharmaceutical drying systems that drastically simplifies moisture measurement, saves processing time, avoids unnecessary operator contact with toxic compounds and helps ensure a top product quality. The new moisture sensor, LHP-NDC 710e, which fits into a
Quality Content is King
Content is king” has been for years the mantra for getting rankings in Google and other search engines. For many SEO consultants, it was the cornerstone of their whole SEO campaign. The belief is that the more content a website has, brighter the chances of ranking high in search engine results. Another spinoff of this theory was that companies not only started putting up large number of pages on their
Dimensioni Content Writing Services for quality content
Dimensioni Content Writing Services is one of the trusted names in the Website content writing field. They provide lucid web content to its clients’ websites to give the site credibility and popularity. Content writing is not a science; it’s an art which the professional content writers acquire with tons of writing experience. Dimensioni holds a team of dedicated and enthusiast team of web content writers which provide well written and