H2 Epilepsy Market Pipeline Review 2017
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder characterized by the transmission of abnormal signals produced by a group of neurons in the brain which causes seizures. This leads to brief disruptions of the senses and short periods of unconsciousness or convulsions. Symptoms of epilepsy are repeated seizures, weakness, and anxiety, loss of consciousness and contraction, or jerking, of body muscles. Main causes of epilepsy include low oxygen during birth, head injuries that occur during birth or from accidents during youth or adulthood, brain tumors, genetic conditions that result in brain injury, such as tuberous sclerosis, infections such as meningitis or encephalitis, and stroke or any other type of damage to the brain.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Epilepsy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 5, 12, 13, 21, 2, 85, 13 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 20 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
View Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1297813/epilepsy-pipeline-review-h2-2017-market-research-reports
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Epilepsy (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release H2 Epilepsy Market Pipeline Review 2017 here
News-ID: 673798 • Views: 594
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Global Automotive Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market Breakdown Data by …
MarketResearchReports.Biz has recently announced the Latest industry research report on: “Global Automotive Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” Augmented reality (AR) is a technology that adds on or layers digital media, such as touch feedback, graphics, 3D models, and sound, on a real world environment to enhance user experience and interaction. Virtual reality (VR) is a computer simulated reality that is achieved through replicating an environment
Global Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market Breakdown Data by Region …
MarketResearchReports.Biz has recently announced the Latest industry research report on: “Global Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” Global Artificial Intelligence in Transportation market size will reach million US$ by 2025, from million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Artificial
Global Automotive Wind Tunnel Testing Equipment Market Forecast to 2025: By Prod …
MarketResearchReports.Biz has recently announced the Latest industry research report on: “Global Automotive Wind Tunnel Testing Equipment Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” Global Automotive Wind Tunnel Testing Equipment market size will reach million US$ by 2025, from million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size
Global Automotive Beauty Industry Analysis and Forecast 2018-2025
MarketResearchReports.Biz has recently announced the Latest industry research report on: “Global Automotive Beauty Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” This industry study presents the global Automotive Beauty market size, historical breakdown data (2013-2018) and forecast (2018-2025). The Automotive Beauty production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type; The consumption of Automotive Beauty in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product
More Releases for Epilepsy
Epilepsy Market Synthesis and Opportunity Assessment 2030
Epilepsy - Market Insight, Epidemiology And Market Forecast -2030: This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Epilepsy, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Epilepsy market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan. The Epilepsy market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Epilepsy market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Epilepsy market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented
Rising Instances of Pediatric Epilepsy to Pave Novel Growth Avenues in Epilepsy …
Owing to large scale prevalence of epilepsy cases, inclusive of pediatric epilepsy, the market for epilepsy drugs is likely to remain agile in the coming years. Prevalent amongst both male and female demographics alike, epilepsy is a critical condition that affects the brain both partially as well as in whole. Lucrative reimbursement policies, coupled with growing patient awareness about novel therapeutics are likely to reflect favorably on the growth curve
World Congress on Epilepsy and Neuronal Synchronization
Inculcate the latent knowledge in Epilepsy and Neuronal synchrony May 14, 2018: Pulsus Group, host of World Congress on Epilepsy and Neuronal Synchronization, the Conference that discusses the Advanced diagnosis of Epilepsy. Epilepsy 2018 slated during October 15- 16, 2015 at London, UK will schedule and coordinate all meetings with our Editorial Board Members and other experts in the Neurology, Neuropsychiatry & Neuropathology fields across the world. The Epilepsy conference scientific
Epilepsy Therapeutic Pipeline Market Review, 2026
Summary Epilepsy is a brain disorder characterized by recurrent and unpredictable seizures that are caused by sudden, disorderly, and excessive neuronal activity in the brain. It is one of the most common neurological conditions globally. Epilepsy can start at any age and can be a life-long condition. It is diagnosed after a patient has suffered at least one epileptic seizure and is referred to a specialist, where a description of the
Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape. Epilepsy is a neurological disorder characterized by the transmission of abnormal signals produced by a group of neurons in the
Epilepsy Drugs Market 2017- UCB, EISAI, Pfizer
Epilepsy Drugs Market is likely to reach nearly USD 5.5 Billion by the year end of 2021. Market growth can be attributed to factors such as rising incidence of neurological disorders, growing disease awareness, introduction of novel antiepileptic drugs (AEDs), strong government support and initiatives. Moreover, increasing R&D investment and launch of extended-release formulations are further expected to fuel the market growth. However, high cost of patented drugs, concerns over decreasing