Mobile Remittances to Africa: Mobile and Financial Services Converge
The number of mobile money users in Africa is still seeing significant growth, however, that is not all. Mobile money services are also evolving, with the next natural step arguably being mobile remittances. The sizeable traditional remittance market is just now beginning to near its mobile moment".
Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1026669/mobile-remittances-to-africa-mobile-and-financial-services-converge-market-research-reports
Mobile Remittances to Africa: Mobile and Financial Services Converge a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an overview of the mobile money and remittance market in sub-Saharan Africa. The report analyses the mobile remittance market and the role of market participants such as MNOs, money transfer operators (MTO), financial technology (fintech) firms and banks. The insider provides case studies, comparisons, conclusions as well as recommendations for operators.
Download Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1026669
- International mobile remittances are sent less frequently than domestic person-to-person (p2p) payments, but on average transfers are significantly higher in terms of value compared to domestic transfers.
- Mobile remittances account for roughly 0.03% of total global remittances. The total market size is in excess of US$601bn of which most is still remitted via traditional channels (banks or money transfer operators [MTO]) or informal channels (travelling friends or family members). There is therefore a significant opportunity for MNOs to capitalise on challenging the traditional channels and increase mobile remittances usage.
- Migration and remittance numbers are strongly correlated; and with European entry points, such as Italy, having in 2016 seen a record in migration numbers, remittance flows are likely to continue to increase. According to the World Bank, global remittances to sub-Saharan Africa will grow by 3.7% in both 2017 and 2018.
- Competition in traditional and mobile remittances has increased greatly with the entry of financial technology (fintech) firms that apply over-the-top (OTT) solutions to transfer money to mobile wallets. There is also significant co-operation between the different players in the mobile remittances industry as market structure is still at a defining stage. MNOs that lack a footprint in more developed countries are likely to partner with fintech firms in order to enable the receipt of remittances.
- MNOs could be particularly competitive when lower sums of money are being sent. This is partly because they already have existing subscriber base and retail networks, which allows them to undercut the fees of MTOs and banks.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiryBuy/1026669
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of mobile remittance business models in the sub-Saharan market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the mobile remittance market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the mobile remittance market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for service providers.
- The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider mobile money market and what these developments might mean for the future.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Mobile Remittances to Africa: Mobile and Financial Services Converge here
News-ID: 650288 • Views: 246
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Mobile
Asia - Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Asia - Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband" under Telecom category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. Executive Summary Leading Asian nations prepare for 5G rollouts Asia’s mobile subscriber market is now witnessing moderate growth in a fast maturing market. Whilst there are still developing markets continuing to grow their mobile subscriber base at
Mobile apps development comapny
Yapps is a division of Udeels Technologies has a mobile application platform provides cloud based ecommerce, business app solutions, customer/sales centric and web solutions. The company is emerging as a top-notch in ecommerce and Business App solutions space by offering comprehensive and easy to use solutions in developing branding, taking the business to online, promoting and day to day and minute to minute transactions to customers. Mission Our mission is to provide
Travel Mobile Application Developers
we have extensive experience in creating high performance, feature-packed native mobile applications for all the major platforms including iOS, Android..Travayoo Mobile App Development takes its best position and strives to work with the growing outline. Rather than mobile app development, our company also works on B2B , B2C booking engine system. Our mobile application development process integrates design and development to come up with a flexible process that delivers result. INGENIUM
Asia - Mobile Infrastructure And Mobile Broadband
Asian mobile broadband market continues to grow strongly With 3.9 billion mobile subscribers and over 50% of the mobile subscribers in the world, spread across a diverse range of markets, the region is already rapidly advancing in the adoption of mobile broadband services. Mobile broadband as a proportion of the total Asian mobile broadband subscriber base, has increased from 2% in 2008 to 18% in 2013, 27% in 2014, 33% in
Mobile Charting components for BlackBerry mobile platform
Girona, Catalonia, Spain – January, 2013 - Steema Software, a leading vendor of development components for web, desktop and mobile applications, announced the availability of its TeeChart Charting Library for BlackBerry mobile devices. This is the company’ first release in 2013 and with it, Steema Software extends their offering of mobile charting components to BlackBerry Mobile platform alongside current Windows Phone 7, Android and iPhone/iPad support. The BlackBerry Chart library is
Recharge cuban mobile phones
Recharge a cuban mobile phone Using this Cubacel Shop it is possible to recharge a Cubacel Prepaid mobile phone from abroad using Euros. The amount that is credited to the phone is either 10 CUC, 20 CUC, 30 CUC, 40 CUC, 50 CUC or 100 CUC, just how the user chooses. It only takes four easy steps to recharge the mobile phone and a number of payment methods are available. These