Consumer Payments Country Snapshot in Canada Market: payment cards, online payments, P2P payments
In spite of being a highly mature market, Canada provides increasing opportunities for digital and mobile payment providers to develop innovation. Canada is a developed payment card market due to its robust economy and high level of card penetration. While the market has a high level of competition between existing payment providers, there is an opportunity for alternative payments providers to promote digital and mobile channels by highlighting their use cases and advantages over traditional payment tools in order to gain significant adoption among consumers.
Request For Sample Report @https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1054384
This report examines the consumer payments market in Canada, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. This report also examines the regulations in force in the market that players must comply with, and how these have changed in recent years.
- Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
- Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
- Considers consumer attitudes towards prepaid cards, P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in Canada are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
- Explores the online payment market in Canada by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
- Considers the regulations affecting the payments market and how they are likely to affect both incumbents and disruptors.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1054384/consumer-payments-country-snapshot-canada-2016-market-research-reports
- While credit cards account for 68% of cards in issue, they are used almost four times less frequently at the point of sale (POS) than debit cards. Since Canadians are still relatively comfortable with credit card debt, usage should be incentivized if providers want to increase their revenue from interest.
- Consumers are comfortable with online commerce, which will record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9% during 2015-20. While over 9% of the number of transactions and 19% of the value of transactions are made using cash or cheques, there is an opportunity for payment providers to promote products that feature rewards and benefits, as well as being convenient and easy to use.
- In spite of relatively developed contactless payment infrastructure and merchant acceptance, Canadian consumers have yet to make significant progress in adopting and using mobile payments technology. As interest in mobile forms of contactless payments is new, providers should seek to boost uptake by adding value to mobile payments propositions beyond payments functionality.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiryBuy/1054384
Reasons to buy
- Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in Canada.
- Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market and plan your strategy accordingly.
- Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in Canada and use this knowledge to inform product design.
- Learn about the key regulatory requirements affecting Canadian payments players and any recent or upcoming changes to those requirements.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Consumer Payments Country Snapshot in Canada Market: payment cards, online payments, P2P payments here
News-ID: 649658 • Views: …
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Canada
Canada Financial Guarantee Market Key Players: Scotiabank, Toronto Dominion, Ban …
Canada Financial Guarantee Market The Canada financial guarantee market was valued at $1.32 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $2.19 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2021 to 2028. With an unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic situation, the country has experienced uncertainty & protectionism in trade sector. Moreover, to curb the spread of virus, several provincial governments has imposed lockdown, which has financially affected businesses and therefore,
ReIgnite Canada - Where to Buy Legit ReIgnite Supplements in Canada?
ReIgnite Canada - ReIgnite supplement is an inventive weight loss pill that addresses the underlying driver of weight gain. Every human cell comprises energy converter organelles called mitochondria. The essential capacity of these organelles is to change over glucose into ATP. The mitochondria make sure your body can burn fat, and assures that your body stays fit as a fiddle. ReIgnite weight loss capsules improve mitochondrial work and enhance weight
MetaboFix Canada - Où acheter des suppléments MetaboFix légitimes au Canada?
Supplément métabolique MetaboFix Canada - MetaboFix est un puissant supplément de superaliments qui réduit les fringales et vous aide à perdre une quantité importante de poids au Canada. Cette formule prétend avoir transformé la façon dont les gens pensent à la perte de poids. C'est un mélange bien équilibré de nutriments stimulant le métabolisme qui cible l'un des aspects les plus difficiles de la perte de poids : les fringales
Glucofort Canada-Why Canada Media Buzzing About Glucofort
Glucofort Canada-Why Canada Media Buzzing About Glucofort: In general, Glucofort is a blood sugar supportive formula that uses ingredients that are rich in anti-hyperglycemic and antioxidant properties. This is done so that foreign invaders such as ceramide are removed from the body and the blood sugar levels are corrected. Although many of these ingredients are scientifically supported, it appears that many of them are selected based on traditional practices. In
Canada Agriculture Market | Canada Agriculture Industry | Canada Agriculture Mar …
Canada Agriculture is one in all the most important agricultural producers and exporters within the world. Like Alternative developed nations, the proportion of the population and GDP dedicated to agriculture fell dramatically over the 20th century however it remains an crucial part of the Canadian economy. A big differ of agriculture is practiced in Canada, from extensive wheat fields of the grasslands to summer production of the Okanagan valley. Major
Canada is one of the most popular immigration destinations worldwide with 250,000 new immigrants arriving every year. It has been ranked no. 1 country based on various international measures. Free medical facility and healthcare, compulsory primary and secondary education, massive employment opportunities, safe and secure environment, high wages and natural landscapes make it one of the most favorable countries for immigration aspirants. There are various ways and programs to migrate