Energy Drinks in Indonesia
Energy Drinks in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Indonesia energy drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Scope of the Report:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the energy drinks market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the energy drinks market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy drinks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia energy drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
To view a detailed description and Table of Contents please visit: https://www.reportsworldwide.com/report/energy-drinks-in-indonesia
The energy drinks market consists of the retail sale of various energy drinks. Energy drinks are defined as soft drinks with energy-enhancing properties; mainly carbonated and containing stimulants such as caffeine, taurine, guarana, glucuronolactone, yerba mate, along with glucose syrup (corn syrup) and maltodextrin. Energy drinks may also contain B complex group vitamin combinations. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The Indonesian energy drinks market generated total revenues of $756.2m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.7% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 384.5 million Liters in 2015.
- Indonesian economy is largely driven by the household consumption, backed by the food and beverage industry. Growing middle class population and increasing consumer spending on the food and beverages is an on-going trend in the country. These factors expanded the Indonesian energy drinks market.
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia energy drinks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia energy drinks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia energy drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Indonesia's energy drinks market?
To Get Sample Copy of Report please visit @ https://www.reportsworldwide.com/enquiry?report_id=36065
ReportsWorldwide.com is a leading provider of global market intelligence reports and services. With research reports from top publishers, consulting and advisory firms, ReportsWorldwide.com offers instant online access to a growing database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, geographies and trends.
Senior Vice President
101, Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110
Phone +1 (617) 398-4994
Fax +1 (617) 398-4995
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Energy Drinks in Indonesia here
News-ID: 648973 • Views: 486
More Releases from ReportsWorldwide
World Deep Brain Stimulation Market Top Segments, Key Players Revenue, Growth Ra …
The World Deep Brain Stimulation Market is estimated to represent a global market of USD 751.8 million by 2017 with growth rate of 18.2%. Deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure is primarily used for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders such as mood disorder, dementia, anxiety and others. The procedure involve the use of neurotransmitter (brain pacemaker) that enables to transmit electric impulses to the specific target of brain cells. Increasing incidence
New report explores the Gene Editing Market : Ushering The Next Breakthrough in …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Gene Editing The Next Breakthrough in Regenerative Medicine to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Genome editing is a type of genetic engineering in which DNA is replaced, inserted or deleted in a living organism's ggenome using engineered molecular scissors. Believed to be one of the great biotechnology breakthroughs, gene editing is a powerful tool in pharmaceutical research that
Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2021 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report covers the leading in-building wireless enterprise BTS/controller-based small cells network equipment manufacturers: • CommScope/Airvana • Comba Telecom • Ericsson • Huawei Technologies • Nokia • SpiderCloud • ZTE Corporation This report covers the global market share for 2016 shipments as well as a forecast for 2017-2021. To view a detailed description and Table of
UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply Chain in India – 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. UDAY scheme was touted as the next paladin to bail out the struggling Discoms, in order to turn them green in a time horizon of 3-4 years from 2015/16. Though was optional for the