Prepared Meals in the United States 2017
Prepared Meals in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States prepared meals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Scope of the Report:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the prepared meals market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the prepared meals market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key prepared meals market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States prepared meals market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
To view a detailed description and Table of Contents please visit: https://www.reportsworldwide.com/report/prepared-meals-in-the-united-states-2017
- The Prepared meals market consists of the retail sale of chilled ready meals, frozen ready meals, chilled pizza, frozen pizza, ambient ready meals, dried ready meals and chilled meal kits, which only require heating before serving or provided with prepared ingredients which are then combined to an individual's preference when being cooked. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2016 exchage rates.
- The US prepared meals market generated total revenues of $19,385.5m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 2,410.7 million kilograms in 2016.
- The growth of the US prepared meals market has stagnated during 2012-2016, due to increasing preference for healthier food products by consumers.
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States prepared meals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States prepared meals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States prepared meals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United States's prepared meals market?
To Get Sample Copy of Report please visit @ https://www.reportsworldwide.com/enquiry?report_id=40286
ReportsWorldwide.com is a leading provider of global market intelligence reports and services. With research reports from top publishers, consulting and advisory firms, ReportsWorldwide.com offers instant online access to a growing database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, geographies and trends.
Senior Vice President
101, Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110
Phone +1 (617) 398-4994
Fax +1 (617) 398-4995
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Prepared Meals in the United States 2017 here
News-ID: 643635 • Views: 239
More Releases from ReportsWorldwide
World Deep Brain Stimulation Market Top Segments, Key Players Revenue, Growth Ra …
The World Deep Brain Stimulation Market is estimated to represent a global market of USD 751.8 million by 2017 with growth rate of 18.2%. Deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure is primarily used for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders such as mood disorder, dementia, anxiety and others. The procedure involve the use of neurotransmitter (brain pacemaker) that enables to transmit electric impulses to the specific target of brain cells. Increasing incidence
New report explores the Gene Editing Market : Ushering The Next Breakthrough in …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Gene Editing The Next Breakthrough in Regenerative Medicine to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Genome editing is a type of genetic engineering in which DNA is replaced, inserted or deleted in a living organism's ggenome using engineered molecular scissors. Believed to be one of the great biotechnology breakthroughs, gene editing is a powerful tool in pharmaceutical research that
Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2021 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report covers the leading in-building wireless enterprise BTS/controller-based small cells network equipment manufacturers: • CommScope/Airvana • Comba Telecom • Ericsson • Huawei Technologies • Nokia • SpiderCloud • ZTE Corporation This report covers the global market share for 2016 shipments as well as a forecast for 2017-2021. To view a detailed description and Table of
UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply Chain in India – 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. UDAY scheme was touted as the next paladin to bail out the struggling Discoms, in order to turn them green in a time horizon of 3-4 years from 2015/16. Though was optional for the
More Releases for United
UpMarketResearch offers a latest published report on “Global Baking Equipment Market Research Report 2019” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 101 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability. Request Sample Copy Of this Report @ https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/requested_sample/63026 Baking Equipment Market research report delivers a close watch on leading
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (December 19, 2018) – Ono Hawaiian BBQ, known for its island-inspired Hawaiian plates, opens its second restaurant in Bakersfield which is located in the Rosedale Village complex near California State University of Bakersfield. The 77th location invites the Kern County community to their grand opening luau on Thursday, December 20th to celebrate their brand-new restaurant. The luau will kick off with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:45 a.m.,
United States C4ISR Industry 2016
The United States C4ISR Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the C4ISR industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The C4ISR market analysis is provided for the United States markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing
Leading pan-European specialty chemicals distributor, Azelis, has launched a corporate re-branding programme which will unite its 36 companies under one brand from the 1st of January 2011 Capitalizing on more than 10 years of acquisitions, Azelis announced today the re-branding of all its companies into ‘one Azelis’. The re-branding is the culmination of the Group's considerable investments over the last few years, in people, training, systems and focus on excellence – all
Official Launching of United Towers
The Chairman of the Board of Directors of United Tower Holding Company, Ahmad Saud Al-Sumait, has announced during the contract signing ceremony held at the Shaheed Towers that Al Ahmediya contracting company will be the contractor of the United Tower Project. Al Ahmediya is a major company in the field of construction and also specialize in building high rise towers. Mr. Al Sumait also stated that the
Internationally united for Education
For many years students, teaching and technical staff and parents around the world have been resisting steps towards greater commercialization of public education. Just like every other public sector education systems are being put under increasing pressure to be more efficient and competitive on a global level. Doors are opened for companies and corporations to invest in higher education, tuition fees – once introduced – are sky-rocketing, faculties that are