Meat in South Africa 2017
Meat in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa meat market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Scope of the Report:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the meat market in South Africa
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the meat market in South Africa
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa meat market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
To view a detailed description and Table of Contents please visit: https://www.reportsworldwide.com/report/meat-in-south-africa-2017
- The meat market consists of the retail sale of ambient meat, chilled raw packaged meat – processed, chilled raw packaged meat – whole cuts, cooked meats – counter, cooked meats – packaged, fresh meat – counter, and frozen meat. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The South African meat market generated total revenue of $6,811.2m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased at a CAGR of 0.1% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 1,498.8 million kilograms in 2016.
- South Africa’s livestock numbers felt the effects of severe drought, with almost 5% of the nation’s cattle and pork-breeding herds destroyed in 2016.
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the South Africa meat market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the South Africa meat market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa meat market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in South Africa's meat market?
To Get Sample Copy of Report please visit @ https://www.reportsworldwide.com/enquiry?report_id=40262
ReportsWorldwide.com is a leading provider of global market intelligence reports and services. With research reports from top publishers, consulting and advisory firms, ReportsWorldwide.com offers instant online access to a growing database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, geographies and trends.
Senior Vice President
101, Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110
Phone +1 (617) 398-4994
Fax +1 (617) 398-4995
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Meat in South Africa 2017 here
News-ID: 643624 • Views: 520
More Releases from ReportsWorldwide
World Deep Brain Stimulation Market Top Segments, Key Players Revenue, Growth Ra …
The World Deep Brain Stimulation Market is estimated to represent a global market of USD 751.8 million by 2017 with growth rate of 18.2%. Deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure is primarily used for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders such as mood disorder, dementia, anxiety and others. The procedure involve the use of neurotransmitter (brain pacemaker) that enables to transmit electric impulses to the specific target of brain cells. Increasing incidence
New report explores the Gene Editing Market : Ushering The Next Breakthrough in …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Gene Editing The Next Breakthrough in Regenerative Medicine to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Genome editing is a type of genetic engineering in which DNA is replaced, inserted or deleted in a living organism's ggenome using engineered molecular scissors. Believed to be one of the great biotechnology breakthroughs, gene editing is a powerful tool in pharmaceutical research that
Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2021 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report covers the leading in-building wireless enterprise BTS/controller-based small cells network equipment manufacturers: • CommScope/Airvana • Comba Telecom • Ericsson • Huawei Technologies • Nokia • SpiderCloud • ZTE Corporation This report covers the global market share for 2016 shipments as well as a forecast for 2017-2021. To view a detailed description and Table of
UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title UDAY’s Impact and Compatibility State wise indexing of Integrated Power Supply Chain in India – 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. UDAY scheme was touted as the next paladin to bail out the struggling Discoms, in order to turn them green in a time horizon of 3-4 years from 2015/16. Though was optional for the
More Releases for South
South Coast Dental Specialists - Dorchester
There have been many advancements in dental implant technology, and this has created a rise in patient interest in this area. Many dental practices are getting more enquiries about dental implants than ever. They are seen to be becoming the most popular choice for replacing a missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants can restore both appearance and functionality of the tooth. Therefore, many patients have discovered they are the best
South America Aviation Market
The South American aviation market was affected adversely by the financial crisis, which had originated in the United States and the sales were impacted adversely by the same, but the market has recovered, since. Furthermore, the good performance of regional jets sold by Embraer were termed profitable by users and could certainly turn the tide as aircraft orders from other airlines continue to increase. Rising income levels in the continent
Beer Market in South Korea
Summary This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Beer in South Korea Description The social and political environment significantly influenced sales of beer in 2016, with increasing numbers of consumers drinking alone, and the implications of the anti-bribery law. The former helped to fuel growing sales of global beer brands in convenience stores, whilst the
Energy Drinks in South Africa
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Energy Drinks in South Africa to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Energy Drinks in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the
Baby Food in South Africa
Summary Although many consumers have been hard pressed over the last two years or so, as levels of consumer debt have mounted, the market for baby food has so far been fairly resilient, as purchases are predominantly still made by the upper income groups, who have suffered less than others from the difficult economic situation. Research published by Analytics Business Intelligence indicates that in 2011 some 41% of users of baby
Autonomous Shipping South Korea Project
Naval Defence Consulting launch the hybrid autonomous shipping solutions with remote operated vessels, vessels in convoy, what is now referred to as “Platooning” the first ship in a convoy of ships send its acceleration/retardation data to the following ships, enabling them to hold course and thereby save fuel and reduce carbon footprint. Naval Defence Consulting will work with South Korean maritime bodies to pilot this next-step nautical strategy where