New Entrants: Mapping the Landscape
"New Entrants: Mapping the Landscape", report examines some of the most interesting and significant new entrants in the UK, the US, and Europe. This report is based on interviews with industry figures and secondary research.
Market conditions around the world have not historically been particularly friendly to new banking entrants. Stringent regulations have presented formidable barriers to entry, and only a minority of consumers express enthusiasm for banking with new providers. However, regulators in the UK, EU, and elsewhere are trying to make it easier for new providers to enter the market, and a number of new banks have commenced operations, with the UK proving a particularly popular location.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1107649
The report offers insight into -
- How regulators around the world are trying to create a more accommodating environment for new entrants.
- The key propositions and characteristics of the most noteworthy new entrants in the UK and beyond.
- What strategies new entrants should employ to maximize their chances of success.
View Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1107649/new-entrants-mapping-the-landscape-market-research-reports
- Consumer mobility in developed markets is low, and switching rates in the UK are falling. Only a small proportion of consumers are willing to use digital-only banks, and adoption will be slow in the short term.
- Regulators in the UK and EU are initiating open banking policies to promote competition, and many authorities have set up regulatory sandboxes to make it easier for start-ups to test their propositions.
- The UK is the single most popular market for new financial providers, with entrants such as Starling Bank, Monzo, and Atom Bank all having launched in the last few years.
Reasons to buy
- Discover how receptive consumers in global markets are to new entrants, and how the regulatory environment is changing.
- Learn about the key new entrants in the UK, France, Germany, and the US and what sets them apart from their competitors.
- Assess the future prospects of these providers.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release New Entrants: Mapping the Landscape here
News-ID: 640348 • Views: 327
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is