|07-04-2017 08:27 AM CET - Fashion, Lifestyle, Trends||
The UK Clothing Market Size, Share, Trends and Forecast to 2022
Press release from: Market Research Hub
"The UK Clothing Market 2017-2022" report added by Market Research HUB offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the market (including forecasts up to 2022), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook.
Request Free Sample Report - www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1196749
The UK clothing market will grow by 7.3bn over the next five years. While growth is 3.9 percentage points stronger than that of 2012-17, the market will be driven by inflation, staying above the 2.0% mark until 2020 owing to the weak pound driving up import and manufacturing costs. Volumes will remain weak as shoppers cut back due to squeezed disposable incomes, prioritising essentials such as food & grocery or leisure activities.
- Young clothing shoppers have the higher purchase frequency, with 58.1% of 16-24s buying clothing at least once a month, boosted by fast fashion trends and shoppers desire for newness. In comparison, just 14.6% of 65+s buy clothing at least once a month.
- 27.4% of online clothing shoppers have used click & collect; however this is driven by females, with just under one fifth (19.7%) of males having used the delivery method, compared to almost one third of female online clothing shoppers.
- While M&S remains the market leader, it is forecast to cede further share this year and is expected to be the biggest loser in 2017.
Browse Full Report with TOC - www.marketresearchhub.com/report/the-uk-clothing-market-2...
Reasons to buy
- Using our five year forecasts to 2022, understand which subsectors are the fastest performing to ensure more focus and investment in these winning product areas.
- Understand clothing shoppers purchasing habits and preferences, and what influences their retailer selection in order to drive spend.
- Glean major clothing retailers strengths and weaknesses and their market share forecasts for 2017 and outlooks out to 2018.
Table of Contents
The hot issues
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Inquire Before Buying - www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=...
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Tel : +1-518-621-2074
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.marketresearchhub.com/
Read Industry News at - www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 606922 • Views: 133More releases