Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 220.127.116.11), H1, 2017, Clinical Pipeline Research Report
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1177490
Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 18.104.22.168) - Enhancer of zeste homolog 2 (EZH2) is a histone-lysine N-methyltransferase enzyme encoded by EZH2 gene. EZH2 methylates non-histone proteins such as the transcription factor GATA4 and the nuclear receptor RORA. It regulates the circadian clock via histone methylation at the promoter of the circadian genes. It is essential for the CRY1/2-mediated repression of the transcriptional activation of PER1/2 by the CLOCK-ARNTL/BMAL1 heterodimer, involved in the di and trimethylation of Lys-27 of histone H3 on PER1/2 promoters which is necessary for the CRY1/2 proteins to inhibit transcription. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 5 and 6 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology and Undisclosed which include indications Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Follicular Lymphoma, Solid Tumor, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Breast Cancer, Chondrosarcoma, Epithelial Tumor, Hematological Tumor, Lung Cancer, Malignant Mesothelioma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Melanoma, Metastatic Liver Cancer, Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor (Neurofibrosarcoma), Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma, Prostate Cancer, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Synovial Sarcoma and T-Cell Leukemia.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 126.96.36.199)
- The report reviews Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/histone-lysine-n-methyltransferase-ezh2-enx-1-or-enhancer-of-zeste-homolog-2-or-lysine-n-methyltransferase-6-or-ezh2-or-ec-21143-pipeline-review-h1-2017-report.html
Reasons to buy:
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 22.214.171.124)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 126.96.36.199) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Make an Enquiry @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1177490
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read More Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase EZH2 (ENX 1 or Enhancer Of Zeste Homolog 2 or Lysine N Methyltransferase 6 or EZH2 or EC 188.8.131.52), H1, 2017, Clinical Pipeline Research Report here
News-ID: 597188 • Views: 174
More Releases from Market Research Provider - MRH
Global Sports Accessories Market Status & Growth Analysis Forecasted till 2022
Market Research Hub (MRH) has included a new report titled “Global Sports Accessories Market Research Report 2017”, to its huge database. This research study includes information about the regional production along with revenue and market share. The report further updates that the sports market on the global level would acquire a rise at a positive CAGR during the period 2017-2022, which is surely a major boost for the concerned sector.
Global Film Release Liners Market to Rise at an Impressive Rate during the Forec …
The demand for film release liners is greatly influenced by the advancements in the packaging industry. The increased preference for modern and latest packaging all across the world, coupled with the increasing investments in the pharmaceuticals and the food and beverages industries, is expected to drive the demand in the global market for film release liners over the coming years. A new market report with a title “Global Film Release
Global Coated Graphite Market Status, Trends & Future Outlook until 2022
The latest research report added to the vast database of Market Research Hub (MRH). The study is titled “Global Coated Graphite Market Research Report 2017”, which includes information about the regional segmentation on the basis of factors such as production, consumption, revenue, and market share. It is also mentioned that the market would soon acquire growth at a double-digit CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1217172 Geographically, this
More Releases for EZH2
Global EZH2 Inhibitor Market Opportunity, Sales and Clinical Trials Insight 2026
"Global EZH2 Inhibitor Market Opportunity, Sales and Clinical Trials Insight 2026" Report Highlights: * Global EZH2 Inhibitor Market Opportunity > US$ 1.2 Billion by 2026 * Tazverik (Tazemetostat) First Approved EZH2 Inhibitor Drug * Dosage, Price and Sales Analysis of Tazverik * Tazverik Sales Opportunity > US$ 900 Million by 2026 * Tazverik Sales Forecast 2021 Till 2026 * EZH2 Inhibitor Clinical Pipeline Overview By Company, Indication and Phase * EZH2 Inhibitor in Clinical Trials: 7 Drugs Download
EZH2 Inhibitor Market Witnesses Enormous Opportunities with Daiichi Sankyo, Epiz …
EZH2 Inhibitor Market is projected to hit at $1 Bn by the time duration of 2021-28. EZH2 inhibits genes responsible for suppressing tumor development, and blocking EZH2 activity may slow tumor growth. EZH2 has been targeted for inhibition because it is upregulated in multiple cancers including, but not limited to, breast, prostate, melanoma, and bladder cancer. EZH2 expression in both cancer cells and immune cells have effects on cancer immunity. EZH2 expression
Recombinant Protein Market continues to expand with Biosimilars Applications
Recombinant proteins have immense potential in cancer therapy research and development. For instance, growth factors, immune checkpoint, and cell damage & oxidative stress proteins (preclinical stage) are utilized from recombinant proteins category for cancer therapy research. Increased understanding of oncogenic signaling pathways and proteins involved in the same has increased the targeting ways, wherein, recombinant proteins such as immune checkpoint, growth factors, and antibodies are used. These proteins are used
Follicular Lymphoma Treatment Market Regional Industry Segmentation Analysis By …
Precision Business Insights published a research report on "Follicular Lymphoma Treatment Market: By Treatment Type (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Radiotherapy, Monoclonal Antibodies, Stem Cell Transplantation), By Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral), By End-User (Hospitals, Oncology Centers, Academic Research Institutes) and Geography- Global/Region/Country Forecast to 2027" Follicular lymphoma treatment market is anticipated to grow at significant rate during the forecast period 2021-2027. Glance our 200 slides market research and competitive intelligence research
Boost Demand For Recombinant Proteins For Research Purposes | Crown Bioscience, …
Availability of wide number of innovative recombinant proteins from various sources such as human and animal, lack of suitable alternative for basic protein related therapies research, and increasing demand for biopharmaceutical products is expected to fuel growth of the recombinant protein market. Manufacturers are involved in collaborations and acquisitions for drug discovery and development purposes. For instance, in 2017, Crown Bioscience (CBI), Inc. entered into collaboration with Jiangsu Qyun Bio-Pharmaceutical Co.
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Innovative Licensing Industry Opportunities Key Trends, Siz …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Frontier Pharma: Innovative Licensing Opportunities in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma" to its huge collection of research reports. Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) can be seen as a collection of up to 60 smaller subtypes of malignant lymphoid disease, defined by distinct morphological, cytogenetic and immunophenotypic characteristics that can be broadly classified as either indolent or aggressive disease. The slow growing nature of the former means that first-line treatment for