Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H1 2017
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Ocular hypertension occurs when the pressure inside the eye (intraocular pressure) is higher than normal. If the aqueous humor does not flow through the trabecular meshwork properly, fluid pressure in the eye builds up, causing ocular hypertension. There are no symptoms with ocular hypertension. Risk factors include age, family history of glaucoma, lower systemic blood pressure, thinner central cornea and bleeding at the optic nerve head. Treatment includes eye drops to reduce intraocular pressure.
To Enquire about this Report please visit @ https://www.reportsworldwide.com/enquiry?report_id=15334
Scope of the Research Report
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders)
To view a detailed description and Table of Contents please visit: https://www.reportsworldwide.com/report/ocular-hypertension-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Nasal Polyposis (Ear Nose Throat Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
ReportsWorldwide.com is a leading provider of global market intelligence reports and services. With research reports from top publishers, consulting and advisory firms, ReportsWorldwide.com offers instant online access to a growing database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, geographies and trends.
Senior Vice President
101, Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110
Phone +1 (617) 398-4994
Fax +1 (617) 398-4995
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 here
News-ID: 574828 • Views: 566
More Releases from ReportsWorldwide
World Deep Brain Stimulation Market Top Segments, Key Players Revenue, Growth Ra …
The World Deep Brain Stimulation Market is estimated to represent a global market of USD 751.8 million by 2017 with growth rate of 18.2%. Deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure is primarily used for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders such as mood disorder, dementia, anxiety and others. The procedure involve the use of neurotransmitter (brain pacemaker) that enables to transmit electric impulses to the specific target of brain cells. Increasing incidence
New report explores the Gene Editing Market : Ushering The Next Breakthrough in …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Gene Editing The Next Breakthrough in Regenerative Medicine to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Genome editing is a type of genetic engineering in which DNA is replaced, inserted or deleted in a living organism's ggenome using engineered molecular scissors. Believed to be one of the great biotechnology breakthroughs, gene editing is a powerful tool in pharmaceutical research that
Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Global In-Building Wireless BTSController-based Small Cells Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2021 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report covers the leading in-building wireless enterprise BTS/controller-based small cells network equipment manufacturers: • CommScope/Airvana • Comba Telecom • Ericsson • Huawei Technologies • Nokia • SpiderCloud • ZTE Corporation This report covers the global market share for 2016 shipments as well as a forecast for 2017-2021. To view a detailed description and Table of
More Releases for Nasal
Hiloi Nasal Strips Review 2022: (Must Have!) Hiloi Nasal Strips Must have for ev …
Sleeping next to someone who snores is challenging. This has been a major difficulty in many relationships and marriages, according to the majority of people. This has recently risen to the top of the list of reasons for divorce. When one partner snores all night, the other is unable to get a good night's sleep, which leads to countless arguments, disagreements, and problems. If your spouse snores, it might strain your relationship
Infant Nasal Cannula Market Suppliers, Region, Type, Growth Factors, Demand and …
The Global Infant Nasal Cannula Market is expected to surge at a steady CAGR in the coming years, states the latest QY Research report. The publication offers an insightful take on the historical data of the market and the milestones it has achieved. The report also includes an assessment of current market trends and dynamics, which helps in mapping the trajectory of the global Infant Nasal Cannula market. Analysts have
Global Nasal Cannulas Market Research Report
This report studies the global Nasal Cannulas market status and forecast, categorizes the global Nasal Cannulas market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia). The major manufacturers covered in this report Medtronic BD Salter Labs Teleflex Westmed Smiths Medical Flexicare A-M Systems Intersurgical Geographically, this report studies the
Nasal Drug Delivery Systems Market Report 2018: Segmentation by Dosage Form (Nas …
Global Nasal Drug Delivery Systems market research report provides company profile for Merck & Co., GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca plc, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., Baxter International, Inc., Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Novartis AG and Others. This market study includes data about consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, company performances (Stocks), historical analysis 2012 to 2017, market forecast 2018 to 2025 in terms of volume, revenue,
Nasal Aspirator Market
Nasal aspirator is a small medical device which is used to clear the nose of a baby. When babies suffered from cold, the snot (nasal mucus) develop in their nose. Unfortunately, babies do not know how to blow their nose to clear, nasal aspirators, however, work effectively in clearing up their stuffy nose and give them immediate relief from breathlessness. A nasal respirator is cheap and is easy to use.
Absorbable Nasal Implant Devices Market
Absorbable nasal implants are used to treat nasal blockage or obstructions and allow better breathing and sleep to the patient. Nasal airway obstruction can be caused by several factors, including septal deviation, enlarged turbinates, and weakened upper and/or lower lateral nasal wall cartilage, which can lead to nasal valve collapse (vestibular stenosis). Symptoms include stuffiness, congestion or an inability to breathe through one or both nostrils. The nasal valve