Bind Content Controls with XML Data (Custom XML Part) in Word Documents inside Java & .NET Apps
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java & .NET 17.5.0. This month’s release contains over 84 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release; MailMerge and Metafile Rendering Performance are Improved, Support TOA, IMPORT, INCLUDE, SHAPE Fields, API to bind SDT to CustomXML Properties is Provided, Implemented Support for ShapeLayoutLikeWW8 Compatibility Option, Improved Calculation of Width of Spaces in Asian Text, Improved Text Wrapping for Lines Consisting of Many Tabs, Improved Layout of Multi-Column Sections When Column Ends with Page Break Followed by Paragraph Break, Allow Resolution Text Rendering to Images Improved, Underlined Text in EMF+ Images are now Rendered into Fixed Page Formats, HtmlFixed Output File Rendering Improved, Image Crop is now Taken into Account While Rendering HtmlFixed, Shaded DrawingML Images Rendering Fixed and DrawingML Charts rendering improved (axis label placement). The method is used to set the amount of space (in points) to add to the left/top/right/bottom of the contents of cell. It has added new feature in Aspose.Words 17.5 to bind content controls with XML data (custom XML part) in Word documents. The XmlMapping class is used to specify the information that is used to establish a mapping between the parent structured document tag and an XML element stored within a custom XML data part in the document. Aspose team has added CustomXmlPartCollection.Add method in Aspose.Words 17.5. This method creates a new XML part with the specified XML and adds it to the collection. The list of new and improved features added in this release are given below
• MailMerge and Metafile rendering performance are improved.
• Support TOA, IMPORT, INCLUDE, SHAPE fields.
• API to bind SDT to CustomXML properties is provided.
• Implemented support for ShapeLayoutLikeWW8 compatibility option.
• Improved calculation of width of spaces in Asian text.
• Improved text wrapping for lines consisting of many tabs.
• Improved layout of multi-column sections when column ends with page break followed by paragraph break.
• A low resolution text rendering to images improved.
• Underlined text in EMF+ images are now rendered into fixed page formats.
• HtmlFixed output file rendering improved (removing zero-sized text boxes).
• Image crop is now taken into account while rendering HtmlFixed.
• Shaded DrawingML images rendering fixed.
• DrawingML Charts rendering improved (axis label placement).
• Support TOA field
• Support IMPORT field
• Support INCLUDE field
• Support SHAPE field
• Provide an API to bind SDT to CustomXML properties.
• Incorrect text wrapping when a line starts with a huge space
• Outline is incorrect upon converting VML to DML
• Aspose.Words Objects are very verbose
• MHTML import. Image format EMZ is not supported.
• Simplifiy OMath when copying it into toc entry
• Take image crop in account when render to HtmlFixed.
• Documents rendered incorrectly
• Obtain the correct distance between list label and content of list item
• Backslashes and double quotes are not processed properly by the FieldTokenDecoder
• An odd space added between spans at export to PNG
• Rendering RTL tables to GDI/PNG is wrong
• Doc to fixed file format conversion issue with STYLEREF
• non-breaking space. Text position is changed after conversion from Docx to Doc/Pdf
• Aspose.Words does not import the Run nodes correctly in DOM
• space width + BalanceSingleByteDoubleByteWidth. Cell's text moves to next line in output Pdf
• Rtf to Docx conversion issue with spaces's width.
• ShapeLayoutLikeWW8. Doc to Pdf conversion issue with content's position
• Veracode vulnerabilities in running Aspose.Words API code
• ShapeLayoutLikeWW8. Doc to Pdf conversion issue with shape's position
• Bookmark.Remove() removes only some bookmarks.
• Chart is corrupted after conversion from MS WORD to PDF
• List labels are lost after conversion from RTF to PNG
• Image is lost after modifying the output Doc with MS Word 2003.
• Document.AcceptAllRevisions does not accept all tracked changes
• Chart image size seems bigger than original when exporting to HTML
• Embedded Fonts are gone when printing Aspose.Words generated PDF
• If saving to HTML and CssSavingArgs.CssStream is provided, CSS outputs both to the stream and to a file
• Slope of Drawing Line is inversed when opening and saving the document
• Pictures are shifted in rendered documents
• Chart rendering is not accurate.
• Vertical Axis of chart does not render correctly
• Accept revisions cause a text deletion in Cell
• Paragraph space after is changed after mail merge
• Docx to Pdf conversion issue with Shape's text formatting
• FontSettings are not document-bound during import from HTML
• STYLEREF fields in headers resolve in Error when rendering Word document with revisions to PDF
• SVG is not exported in output DOC/PDF
• The stroke of SVG image is lost in output PDF
• Inline styles are used when styles are set to be saved separately
• Html to Docx/Pdf conversion issue with SVG image
• Text color is changed in DOCX to JPG conversion
• Range.Replace method does not replace text in footnote
• Text in DrawingML textboxes missing when converting to PDF
• Paragraph's text is rendered on previous page in output HtmlFixed/Pdf
• Document.AcceptAllRevisions removes the empty paragraph that causes incorrect page layout
• Pages are truncated in output HtmlFixed/PDF
• API throws InvalidCastException upon loading DOCX
• Date field is incorrectly formatted when FieldUpdateCultureSource.FieldCode is used
• Chart's vertical axis are in correct in output PNG
• Chart's vertical axis are rendered as decimal instead of integer
• The minimum axis bound is changed in output PNG
• Axis bounds and units of chart are changed in output PNG
• Incorrect conversion of x-axis data of a Chart
• Docx to PDF conversion issue with image rendering
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET, Java & Android applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/words/net
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/words/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd was founded in March 2002 in Sydney, Australia. The corporate portal was firstly launched in October 2002. Aspose strives to provide the richest component choices for global .NET programmers. Thousands of organizations from tens of countries have acquired Aspose products, including Microsoft, IBM, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, DuPont, Hilton Hotels, Reader's Digest, Bank of America, Boeing, Siemens, etc.
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Bind Content Controls with XML Data (Custom XML Part) in Word Documents inside Java & .NET Apps here
News-ID: 556127 • Views: 247
More Releases from Aspose
Read/Write Projects Created using MS Office 365 Project Online Service using .NE …
What's New in this Release? Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 19.2. This release includes support for Microsoft Project Online, MPP files saved with Microsoft Office 365 cloud are supported now. Also fixes few issues reported with the API that further enhance the stability of the API. Aspose.Tasks for .NET API now supports Microsoft Office 365 Project Online Services. Now the users shall
aspose.cloud Newsletter February 2019: Work with Cloud File Format REST APIs & S …
Aspose.Cloud Newsletter for February 2019 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about Cloud REST API and SDKs for working with Microsoft Visio Diagrams, Reordering multiple PowerPoint slides in one Cloud REST API call, Convert HTML to Markdown and MHTML formats in cloud applications and much more. Cloud REST API and SDKs for working with Microsoft Visio Diagrams Manipulate
Aspose.Newsletter February 2019: Enhance Productivity using JDK 11 Compatible PD …
Aspose Newsletter for February 2019 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It includes information about Enhancing productivity & performance using JDK 11 compatible PDF API, Loading Excel workbook efficiently without loading VBA project, Use latest version of Aspose.PDF for C++ with new codebase changes, Create PST folder hierarchy with string notation, Detect archive-based file format and work with AMF files
Load any HTML with Self-Closing Tags & Convert It to Excel File inside Android A …
What’s new in this release? Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Cells for Android via Java 18.12. Depiction of data through HTML page is very common, however this page can be opened in variety of devices including mobiles, tabs and other hand held devices which contain small screens. The size of the columns is defined in “pt” which works in many cases. However there can be
More Releases for Word
50 isn't an F-word...
RECREATE Now LLC is a new Phoenix-based incubator-accelerator for women fifty and up who want to make an impact, live and work with more purpose and meaning, and build something that leaves a legacy. Co-creators, Kimberly Mylls and Melissa Lamson contend fifty isn’t an f-word. Instead, women in midlife are just getting started. “We were tired of traditional masterminds, networking groups and coaching programs that don’t get results.” Said Mylls. “We
PDFMate Rolls Out PDF to Word Converter
-- PDFMate has released PDF to Word Converter to helps users to accurately and fast convert PDF files to Word documents. On August 25, 2020, PDFMate, the top leader in providing PDF and eBook conversion solutions to customers worldwide, officially released its new program: PDF to Word Converter. Now with the smart PDF to Word converter, users can easily get all their PDF files converted to Word documents. PDF to Word Converter PDF
Word Processing Software Market 2017- Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, TextMaker
Marketreports.biz, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the "Word Processing Software Market" across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of "Word Processing Software Market" from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global Word Processing Software industry, and estimates the future trend of Word
OfficeProtect Secures Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Excel Software announced OfficeProtect 1.0 to protect Microsoft Office documents with a secure software license. Authors that sell Excel spreadsheets, Macros or Add-Ins for Excel, Word or PowerPoint can ensure that only licensed users can activate and use the protected documents. OfficeProtect includes ready-to-paste Visual Basic code and step-by-step instructions to bind a document to a license configured with the QuickLicense protection and licensing system. OfficeProtect supports
Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery V3.0
Stellar Information Systems Limited commences the new updates for its Word Recovery Software. The software now supports Word 2007. This exquisite software is known for repairing the damaged documents for Word 2000, 2002 and 2003 till. But the recent news is that Stellar has made this software capable of repairing the documents of Word 2007 also. Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery V3.0, Stellar’s product for word recovery, can repair the text along
Is the word "Nappy" offensive?
Is the word “nappy” offensive? Trisha R. Thomas, author of Nappily Ever After(Random House) and newly published Nappily Married (St. Martins) answers the question. 1. How did you get started on the subject of hair? Why hair as the basis for your first novel? I wanted to understand the history of our hair starting in 1800\'s out of sheer frustration. My daughter came home from school in tears from being teased with