Japan: Fixed Mobile Bundles, M2M/IoT and 5G launch to Support Telecom Industry Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts to 2021
Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1068416
The Japan telecom service revenue is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% during 2016-2021, due to growth in mobile data and broadband segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment through 2021, owing to increased 4G adoption. NTT DoCoMo will continue its dominance, followed by KDDI, during the forecast period. Planned launches of 5G, IoT/M2M and 8K pay-TV services will offer ample opportunities for operators, vendors and investors.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Japan compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Japan.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Japan's telecommunications markets.
Make an Enquiry@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1068416
- The overall telecom service revenue in Japan will grow at a CAGR of 1.7% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments.
- Mobile revenue will account for 62.4% of total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will witness a CAGR of 6.2% during 2016-2021.
- The top two operators, NTT DoCoMo and KDDI, accounted for 72.9% share of overall service revenue in 2016. We expect competition to intensify as operators focus on offering services beyond core services and as they conduct 5G trials in a bid to launch 5G by 2020.
- Over the next five years, as advanced 5G technology, 8K ultra-HD, IoT/M2M, smartphones and wearable devices take off, operators should seize opportunities in the market via mobile content and applications, OTT services and other value-added services.
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Japan's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Market Research Hub's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Japan mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Japan's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Japan.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/japan-fixed-mobile-bundles-m2miot-and-5g-launch-to-support-telecom-growth-report.html
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of Market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866–997–4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News@ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Japan: Fixed Mobile Bundles, M2M/IoT and 5G launch to Support Telecom Industry Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts to 2021 here
News-ID: 555097 • Views: 428
More Releases from Telecom Industry Research Reports - MRH
Central African Republic market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% during 2 …
Central African Republic: Expansion of 2G/3G Coverage, Rising Mobile Data Adoption and Improvement in Broadband Connectivity to Fuel Telecom Growth", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Central African Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and
MVNOs Industry in Emerging Asia: MVNO friendly regulatory framework and unique p …
Market Research Hub's new report "MVNOs Industry in Emerging Asia : MVNO friendly regulatory framework and unique product offerings to drive MVNO market" a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData offers a thorough study of the MVNO market in the emerging Asia region. The report analyses different MVNOs operating in the region on various parameters such as product and service offerings, target customers base and business models. Request Free Sample Report@
United States Public Safety LTE Devices Industry Analysis, Trends, Scope and For …
In this report, the United States Public Safety LTE Devices market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1067723 Geographically, this report splits the United States market into seven regions: The West Southwest The Middle Atlantic New England The South The Midwest with sales (volume), revenue (value), market share and growth
Global Top Countries RF Switches Market Growth, Share, Size and Forecast Researc …
This report studies Global RF Switches market, especially in United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, India, Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, Brazil, Middle East and Africa, focuses on the top Manufacturers in each country, covering Skyworks Infineon Technologies NXP Semiconductors Peregrine Semiconductor Avago Technologies Qorvo Honeywell Analog Devices NJR MAXIM Pasternack Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1064732 Market Segment by Countries, this report splits Global into several key Countries, with sales, revenue, market share of top 5 players in these
More Releases for Japan
Global Car Navigation ECU Market Outlook to 2023 – AW Software (Japan), Contin …
An automotive navigation system is part of the automobile controls or a third party add-on used to find direction in an automobile and the ECU is the core part control it. Car Navigation typically uses a satellite navigation device to get its position data which is then correlated to a position on a road. According to this study, over the next five years the Car Navigation ECU market will register a
Data Lines 2017 Global Market Key Players –Sharp（Japan）, Sony（Japan）, …
Data Lines Market 2017 The global Data Lines market is valued at XX million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach XX million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Japan plays an important role in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2016 and will be xx million USD in 2022, with a CAGR of xx%. This report studies
Agrochemicals Market in Japan
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Japan: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Japan: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Consumer Electronics in Japan
Summary Consumer electronics saw annual retail volume decline throughout the review period. This was linked to consumers’ economic uncertainty, population decline and an ongoing shift towards smartphones as an all-in-one device. Smartphones are increasingly used to go online, communicate, play media, capture images and read e-books, with many consumers thus ceasing to buy a wide range of consumer electronics. 2016 however saw the softest retail volume decline of the review period,
Overseas Trade into Japan
Action Storage Systems is actively seeking distributors overseas in an attempt to grow the business in these difficult economic times. In October this year they have set up a new distributor in Japan for the sale of their eXtreme Plastic Lockers®. Koyo specialise in the sale and manufacture of locker systems from their base in Nagano and were established in 1961. Koyo sell throughout Japan and employ fifty sales
Japan Boosts Stimulus
The Bank of Japan has eased monetary policy by expanding asset purchases in a bid to boost growth, and left interest rates unchanged at between zero and 0.1%. The Bank of Japan has eased monetary policy by expanding asset purchases as the yen's strength and slow progress by European leaders in solving the region's debt crisis cloud the outlook for the country's fragile economy. The Bank of Japan (BOJ) has expanded