GlobalData Travel and Tourism Survey 2017-2018
"GlobalData Travel and Tourism Survey 2017-2018", report analyzes travelers opinion on the purpose of air travel and the preferred channels/devices used by them when booking air tickets. This report also examines travelers opinions with regard to the average shopping frequency, preferred travel destinations, and the average time spent at airport retail outlets. In addition, the report examines the travelers product shopping trends, and the key factors that motivate them to shop at airport retail stores. Furthermore, the report provides information categorized by age, gender, and annual income.
The majority of air travelers are traveling for business purposes rather than leisure. Online price comparison websites and airline websites are mostly preferred by travelers for booking air tickets, as these channels help them to save money by finding the best deals. Additionally, travel mobile apps are a great bonus for customers, as they are a kind of one-stop solution for booking air tickets. Competitive prices and last-minute gifts are prominent factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
What else does this report offer?
- Travelers' average shopping frequency at airport retail outlets: analyzes the average number of times a traveler shops at an airport retail outlet
- Travelers' average time spent at airport retail outlets: evaluates time spent per visit by a traveler to an airport retail outlet
- Travelers' preferred channels when booking air tickets: determines what type of channels/devices are used by travelers when booking an air ticket
- Travelers' expenditure on product categories: evaluates travelers' expenditure on specific product categories per visit
- Travelers' key drivers of demand growth in airport retail: identifies key factors that are compelling travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- Travelers' preferred destinations to travel to by air: highlights travelers' favorite destinations, which they intend to travel to by air over the next year
- The highest number of travelers prefer PC/Laptop when booking air tickets for travel abroad
- On average, 46% of female travelers shopped at duty-free airport retail outlets
- The majority of travelers purchased food and beverages from airport retail stores for consumption at the airport in the last 12 months
- Competitive prices and last-minute gifts are the key factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- Of travelers, 41% indicate that they intend to travel to the US by air in the next 12 months
Request Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1107677
Reasons to buy
- The report analyzes the shopping patterns of travelers at airport retail stores and helps retail operators to realign business strategy
- The report identifies the most preferred channels/devices used by travelers to book air tickets, which helps travel operators to realign their marketing activities
- The report guides airport retailers to understand the key factors that motivate travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- The report helps airport retailers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding travelers average time spent and shopping frequency at airport retail shops
- The report highlights projected countries intended to be visited by travelers during the next 12 months, which will help travel operators to formulate effective business strategies.
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Profile of travelers - overall
Purpose of travel by air - business or leisure
Purpose of travel by air - business or leisure
Travelers preferred channels, device and class used while booking tickets
Travelers preferred channels while booking tickets for abroad
Browse Latest Industry Press Release at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release GlobalData Travel and Tourism Survey 2017-2018 here
News-ID: 555012 • Views: 376
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Travel
Las Vegas Travel Tips
The city of Las Vegas is known as a universal goal of betting in the clubhouse that are situated over this city and the nightlife that is offered to the voyagers, who visit this goal from various parts of the world. For single ladies voyagers to Las Vegas, the season of New Year ought to have stayed away from as the city is uncommonly swarmed amid this time. Nonetheless, the
City Travel Briefing: Paris
Paris has been resilient as one of the world's leading tourist destinations despite a host of challenges related to security, accommodation and overcrowding. With a clear focus on reinventing the city for the modern traveller by transforming its infrastructure, culture and attractions, Paris is well placed to compete with emerging cities vying to become the tourist destination of choice. This report outlines Paris's strategy in attracting new (and old) holidaymakers
TRAVEL KA BAAP
Travel Ka Baap Travel World Under One Roof 28 December 2016, DELHI, INDIA TKB Group(www.travelkabaap.com) exists to provide Advance travel platform. Ultimately, the motto is to centralize the tourism industry at the single platform. Purpose –TKB Group exists to provide fast & feasible Travel Solutions, Consulting & Unique portal to Industries and individuals verticals in India and across the Globe.TKB Group sells solutions & results. TravelKaBaap is a growing company in which a traveler
Tonga Travel Guide Launched
South Pacific Travel has launched its online Tonga Travel Guide with 125 pages of maps, photos, drawings, and travel information. Tonga.SouthPacific.org is based on the Kingdom of Tonga chapter from Moon Handbooks South Pacific, now fully updated by the original author David Stanley. The 11 digital map files used in the printed book have been modified for web use. The site outlines the many sports and recreation opportunities in Tonga. The
Kanoo Travel Launches New Luxury Travel Brochure
Partners with American Express Vacations to offer its Middle East customers a wide array of exciting travel destinations combining high quality with excellent value for money. Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 1, 2009: Kanoo Travel, the largest travel company in the Middle East, today announced that it has partnered with American Express Vacations to launch a new luxury travel brochure for its customers in the Middle East. The first Kanoo Travel
Resume Worthy Summer Travel
Marblehead, MA (April 7, 2008) – For those looking to get something more out of their summer travel experience, there is no need to look beyond the newly launched BrilliantTrips.com. Those aged between 18 and 26 years old can find a variety of specially tailored experiences focused on learning, adventure, cross-cultural understanding, volunteering, sustainable tourism, and ecotourism. The importance of travel abroad in today’s global marketplace is emphasized