Fastest Growing Market For Global Luxury Hotels Till 2020 | ResearchMoz
The global luxury hotel market continued to expand in 2015, supported by growing tourism and a rise in affluent leisure and business travelers. Rising disposable incomes in areas China and India, the presence of rich corporate culture, and a growth in the number of international events are expected to drive the growth in future. China is the largest market for luxury hotels with room supply of 337,212 in 2015, followed by the US and Mexico, while Saudi Arabia was the fastest growing market at a CAGR of 12.5%. With the exception of Turkey, no European countries made into top-10 list in 2015. In terms of occupancy rate, Asian countries led the race with Japan (93.6% in 2015) at the top, followed by Hong Kong and Singapore. Egypt (US$317 in 2015) topped the list in terms of RevPAR, followed by Hong Kong and France.
- In 2015, Thailand was the fastest-growing market in terms of number of guests received in luxury hotels in the Asia-Pacific. After registering a steep decline in international arrivals in 2014 following the political unrest in the country, Thailands inbound tourism posted strong growth in 2015, as there was stability in the political domain. Inbound trips grew by 20% in 2015. Thailand is also the second-largest market in terms of luxury room supply in Asia.
- Considering the rise of the tourism in Asia-Pacific, hoteliers are planning to expand in the region. According to United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), overall, the region saw 277 million international arrivals in 2015 and 9% growth in the first four months of 2016. This growth has led the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Plc to plan expansions in the region by adding new luxury hotel chains, either by developing its own brand or by acquiring a competitor. IHG is considered the third largest hotel operator in Asia after Jin Jiang International Holdings Co. and Accor SA, in terms of the number of rooms, with a total capacity of almost 128,000 rooms.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=902852
- Turkey, the only European market among the top-10 list is expected to record a huge fall in occupancy rates. Occupancy in luxury hotels decreased from 54.3% in 2015 to 47.5% in 2016 due to a decline in international arrivals as the country witnessed a series of terror attacks, rising security concerns after the Arab Spring, and the ongoing crisis in Syria.
Canadeans report The Global Luxury Hotels Market To 2020 provides detailed information on global luxury hotels industry, analyzing market data and providing insights.
- Historic and forecast revenue of global luxury hotels market covering 40 countries
- Detailed analysis, region-wise (Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa),of luxury hotels' key performance indicators such as the number of hotel establishments, number of rooms, occupancy rate, room nights available, room nights occupied, average room revenue per available room, average room revenue per occupied room, average total revenue per available room, total room revenues, total non-room revenues, total revenues, and number of guests for the historic (20112015) and forecast periods (20162020)
- Brief analysis of global luxury hotels market and the present scenario
- Detailed analysis of the markets trends in key luxury hotels markets
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to global luxury hotels industry
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=902852
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
Website @ http://www.researchmoz.us/
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Fastest Growing Market For Global Luxury Hotels Till 2020 | ResearchMoz here
News-ID: 524353 • Views: 336
More Releases from Luxury Hotels
RESEARCH 2017 - The Global Luxury Hotels - History and New Update To 2020
"The Global Luxury Hotels Market To 2020" The Report covers current Industries Trends, Worldwide Analysis, Global Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect. Description- ** Summary The global luxury hotel market continued to expand in 2015, supported by growing tourism and a rise in affluent leisure and business travelers. Rising disposable incomes in areas China and India, the presence of rich corporate culture, and a growth in the number of international events are
Global Luxury Hotels Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2021 | New Su …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Luxury Hotels Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2015 - 2021" to its huge collection of research reports. Increasing consumer awareness and changing lifestyle are the major factors contributing to the growing popularity of luxury hotels globally. With the increasing standard of living, consumers are opting for luxury hotels for better services. Furthermore, the booming travel and tourism industry is
More Releases for Asia
Asia IVD Market
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, the Asia Pacific In-vitro diagnostics market was valued at $12.9 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach $19.0 billion registering a CAGR of 5.6% during 2016 to 2022. The report offers a detailed analysis of the key segments, top investment pockets, changing dynamics, market size & estimations, and competitive scenario. Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1256 The Asia-Pacific IVD market is
RAMPF Korea – Producing in Asia for Asia
Joint Venture for the Asian markets – The international RAMPF Group has realigned the cooperation with its long-standing partner Orient Dosiertechnik from Korea with the founding of RAMPF Korea Co., Ltd. The new company based in Hwaseong City is developing and producing mixing and dispensing systems specifically for the Asian markets. Within the framework of the new joint venture based in Hwaseong City, mixing and dispensing systems are being developed and
LIXIL Asia Presents Asia Pacific Property Awards
Through its power brands GROHE and American Standard, LIXIL Asia signs a three-year deal to become the Headline Sponsor of the Asia Pacific Property Awards from 2019 until 2022. 23rd January 2019: The International Property Awards, first established in 1993, are open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the globe. They celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating within the architecture, interior design, real estate and property
MES: Expansion in Asia
Berlin, November 24, 2014: Model Engineering Solutions (MES), the Berlin-based specialist for model-based software development, has significantly expanded its business in Asia. In recent years, MES has built up a network of local partners in Japan, Korea, China, and India in order to benefit from the growing market and increasing interest in model-based development and ISO 26262 in Asia. Asia: Driving force in the automotive industry The automotive industry continues
Undersea Defence Technology Asia, UDT Asia 2011
Latest Military Diving Technologies featured in UDT Asia Equipping Asia’s navies with the latest diving technology for asymmetric warfare and operations SINGAPORE, 17 October 2011 - Naval diving and underwater special operations is a field that is seeing increased attention and investment amongst navies in Asia. Units such as the Indonesian Navy‟s KOPASKA, the Republic of Singapore Navy‟s Naval Diving Unit (NDU), the Royal Malaysian Navy‟s PASKAL are increasingly utilising specialised equipment for conducting
UDT Asia 2011
Clarion Events hosts the Undersea Defence Technology (UDT) Asia 2011 conference and exhibition to bring senior naval and industry personnel together to cover underwater developments in the region Singapore, May 30 – Clarion Events is hosting UDT Asia on 30 November – 1 December 2011. The event brings together the undersea defence community in Asia, featuring top regional naval speakers, who will be addressing the latest underwater requirements for Asian navies. According