Baby Food in Denmark
The per capita consumption of commercial baby food in Denmark is low due to a continuing allegiance to traditional methods of feeding and a marked preference for offering puréed versions of home cooked family meal to infants. This is a preference encouraged by the Danish health authorities, which have taken measures to encourage parents to feed home-made food to their babies and infants, and decrease their reliance on commercial products. Research conducted by Nestlé comparing the Swedish and Danish baby food market has confirmed this. In Sweden 75% of children aged 0-2 years are fed industrially prepared baby food compared with just 23% of Danish children.
Request Sample Report Here: http://www.reportbazzar.com/request-sample/?pid=530180&ptitle=Baby+Food+in+Denmark&req=Sample
– Consumption of commercially produced baby food in 2015 represented a drop of 3.6% over 2009. Market value at current prices has risen by 11.9. In real terms, value sales of baby food in 2015 were 1.8% higher than in 2009.
– Milks constitute the largest sector in value terms. Consumption of baby milks increased by 3.6% between 2009 and 2015. The second largest sector in value terms is wet meals.
– Denmark is a significant exporter of baby food, and although export levels fell sharply in 2010, in 2011 exports picked up again and have subsequently expanded significantly year on year.
– Sales of baby food are dominated by the grocery sector, with increasing numbers of parents looking for the convenience of purchasing baby foods along with the weekly shopping, and in the face of reduced disposable incomes, discount retailers have raised their profile in the sale of baby food.
“Baby Food in Denmark” is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Denmark market.
Browse Complete Report Summary With TOC: http://www.reportbazzar.com/product/baby-food-in-denmark/
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Enquiry Before Buying: http://www.reportbazzar.com/discount-form/?pid=530180&ptitle=Baby+Food+in+Denmark&req=Discount
Reportbazzar.com is your trusted source for the most inclusive and informative assortment of market research reports designed to empower you with the latest in industry information that translates to time and cost savings for your business. We not only help you give wing to your latent business ideas but also facilitate you in taking the best informed and strategic decisions that guarantee success in your most promising business endeavors.
30 Wall Street, 8th floor,
New York, NY 10005.
US: +1 (212) 389-6363
India: +91 20 66528525
Email Id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Baby Food in Denmark here
News-ID: 440957 • Views: 639
More Releases from ReportBazzar
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutic Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutic Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023, the revenue is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023. The production is estimated at XX million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX%
Developments and Opportunities for Facial Recognition Technology in the Smart Re …
Facial recognition technology has been commercialized since the late 1990s. However, it did not quite get the attention it deserved until the September 11 attacks. Since then, market demand for advanced human-machine interaction interfaces soared in national security and personal property security in light of the rising awareness on anti-terrorism, the change in economic activities from traditional offline transactions to e-commerce and the lifestyle evolution which now craves for smart
Floating Solar Panels Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023
Global floating solar panels market is set to foresee significant growth in the upcoming years. Floating solar panels is a sophisticated technology developed for overcoming issues associated with conventional panels, such as high maintenance cost, land scarcity, etc. These panels are poised to gain traction over the next couple of years owing to its mobility and flexibility according to the sun’s position. The rapid exhaustion of fossil fuel has intensified the
Healthcare cold chain logistics Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023
The healthcare cold chain logistics market is one with a lot of promise largely due to the rapid growth of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. With healthcare becoming a global focus, and intensive research & development activities being carried out by leading market players has significantly increased the demand for biopharmaceuticals and vaccines. These products traditionally, and presently require storage to ensure appropriate shelf life. Personalized medicine is an up