LC Technology's Solid State Doctor SSD UtilityToolkit
In addition to monitoring SSD operation and preventing data loss, Solid State Doctor improves the performance and lifespan of SSD's through over-provisioning, offers cloning from one SSD to another, and supports TRIM on all current versions of Windows…even XP and Vista which natively don’t support it!
Due to the fact that SSD's have a limited, but predictable lifespan, having an application that can predict the usable lifespan is critical for preventing data loss. Solid State Doctor provides this security by proactively monitoring S.M.A.R.T., which continuously tracks read and write errors, temperature and other key metrics to warn the user when an SSD is no longer safe for storage.
The updates to Solid State Doctor provide these enhancements over the original version:
* Enhanced Drive information Tool – For every drive in your system, displays the model number, serial number, firmware version, capacity, ATA version info, supported features, temperature, lifetime write activity, and more.
* Overprovision Tool – This feature allows the user to allocate a portion of the free space on the SSD to be used by the controller in the SSD to better manage and maintain the performance and longevity of the SSD drive.
* Disk Cloning Tool – Great feature allowing the user to copy the contents of their current system drive to another for upgrading their system from a HDD to an SSD or to a new or larger SSD.
* Optimize (TRIM) Tool – Regular use of the TRIM command will help the SSD maintain maximum write performance and allow the operating system to properly manage the drive’s capacity. We include support for Microsoft AHCI and Intel Matrix Storage Manager on all MS OS’s*.
* S.M.A.R.T Status Tool – This feature proactively monitors the SSD’s S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attributes and warn the user of any pending failures which would indicate that the user’s SSD drive may be failing and should be backed up or replaced. Even includes the ability for the user to perform the manufacturer’s built-in diagnostic self-tests on their SSD.
* Secure Drive Wipe – This handy feature allows the user to securely delete the entire contents of the drive returning the drive to its original unformatted RAW state. This permanent deletion is great for removing all traces of data when retiring or selling a used SSD, removing all traces of a virus, or installing a new operating system.
* Write Cache Management – This unique function allows the user to manage the write caching on their SSD, the operating system, or both. This gives the user full control over whether to enable write caching for maximum performance or selectively disable write caching for maximum data security in the event of a system power failure or Windows fatal error.
"Computers users now overwhelmingly prefer SSD drives to standard HDD drives (HDDs) because they boot rapidly, launch applications instantaneously and generally provide snappier performance," said David Zimmerman, president, LC Technology. "However, SSD storage space and lifespans are inferior to HDDs, so our goal with Solid State Doctor and this update in particular is to help consumer get the most out of their SSD and prevent data loss."
LC Technology International, Inc. is a global leader in data recovery whose mission is designed to help clients resolve catastrophic problems.
LC Technology International maintains the highest quality standards with award winning customer service and support as noted by the many awards and articles in the media.
LC Technology International, Inc
29750 US Hwy 19N
Clearwater, FL 33761
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release LC Technology's Solid State Doctor SSD UtilityToolkit here
News-ID: 430011 • Views: 675
More Releases from LC Technology International, Inc.
LC Technology Improves Upon Its Industry Leading Image Recovery Tool, PHOTORECOV …
CLEARWATER, FL - LC Technology International, a leader in commercial and OEM data recovery, security and utility solutions, has released updated 2018 editions of its Windows-based and Mac OS-based PHOTORECOVERY® data recovery software product. PHOTORECOVERY® 2018 now boasts several improvements, including revised scanning algorithms permitting quicker recovery times and faster processing, while enabling clients to find the files they need without delay. PHOTORECOVERY® 2018 can recover a variety of image
LC Technology International, Inc. Updates their Activation Solutions Software Li …
LC Technology International, Inc., a data recovery, security and utility solutions concern, updates their Activation Solutions Software License Management System. Software piracy continues to be an issue for software developers and sellers. Large financial investments are made into developing software products, and into selling those products. Software piracy, the illegal copying and use of a software product, hurts both the developer and the software seller.
LC Technology Improves Upon Its Industry Leading Image Recovery Tool
CLEARWATER, FL – LC Technology International, a leader in commercial and OEM data recovery, security and utility solutions, has released updated 2017 editions of its Windows-based and Mac OS-based PHOTORECOVERY recovery software product. PHOTORECOVERY 2017 now boasts several improvements, including revised scanning algorithms that enable quicker recovery times and faster processing, enabling clients to find the files they need without delay. PHOTORECOVERY 2017 can recover a variety of image and
More Releases for SSD
Global SSD CONTROLLERS Market Research Report
This report studies the global SSD CONTROLLERS market status and forecast, categorizes the global SSD CONTROLLERS market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions Get sample copy of the report: https://www.marketdensity.com/contact?ref=Sample&reportid=68727 Table of Contents: Table of Contents Global SSD CONTROLLERS Market Research Report 2018 1 SSD CONTROLLERS Market Overview 1.1
Global SSD Caching Market Insights, Forecast
This report presents the worldwide SSD Caching market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2013-2018 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. The SSD Caching market was valued at Million US$ in 2017
Global SSD for Gaming Market Research Report
This report studies the global SSD for Gaming market status and forecast, categorizes the global SSD for Gaming market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions Get sample copy of the report: https://www.marketdensity.com/contact?ref=Sample&reportid=73818 Table of Contents: Table of Contents Global SSD for Gaming Market Research Report 2018 1 SSD for Gaming Market Overview
Renice Industrial grade 1.8 inch microSATA SSD
Renice X5A 1.8” micro-SATA SSD is a high capacity SSD solution devices extremely high performance up to 520MB/s read and 440MB/s write through the SATAIII 6.0 Gbps interface. The X5A is ideal for a variety of applications, including enterprise solutions where data throughput needs to be high, as well as industrial and military installations where the potential for high shock and vibration conditions exist. X5A series SSD carries up to
Renice 16TB Rugged OpenVPX SSD storage device
Renice release their high-end 3U OpenVPX SSD storage device recently, higher capacity up to 16TB, supporting SATA/NVMe/SRIO protocol. Renice, a professional industrial SSD solution provider. Room 1101, Block B2, KeXing Science Park, No. 15 KeYuan Rd, Central Zone, NanShan High-Tech Park
Opportunities in China's SSD Market
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Opportunities in China's SSD Market to its growing collection of premium market research reports While the worldwide SSD market saw respectable growth in 2015; the SSD market in China grew at a rate over three times that of the overall market. China's explosive growth was fueled by all segments of the client and enterprise SSD market. Opportunities in China's SSD Market provides