IaaS Market In Latin America: How Telcos Are Addressing The Iaas Opportunity In The Region
Given the modest growth that telcos are facing in their traditional telecom service business units, many are turning towards IT services that have strong synergies with their infrastructure and portfolio, such as cloud computing, in order to foster new sources of revenue. Telcos possess the data center infrastructure and capacity, and the fact that they own the network necessary to deliver cloud services, are key advantages to position themselves in the Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) market.
- Driven by an increasing migration of large enterprises to the hybrid cloud IaaS business model, and the growing adoption of IaaS solutions by small and medium businesses, the IaaS market in Latin America will grow at a 26% CAGR from 2016 to 2021, generating $9.3bn in cumulative revenue for the period.
- To address the growing IaaS opportunity in Latin America, telcos can leverage up-selling strategies, taking advantage of their data center customer base, supporting enterprises in migrating their traditional hosting infrastructures to cloud IaaS environments.
- Nevertheless, telcos have to overcome some challenges in this area, mainly the strong competition from traditional IT service providers and pure-players, such as AWS and IBM.
IaaS Market in Latin America: How Telcos are Addressing the Iaas Opportunity in the Region', a Telecom Insider by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) market in Latin America. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the IaaS market, analyzing the impact of the IaaS growth on telcos, how telcos are addressing the growing demand for IaaS solutions, and how telcos are competing with traditional IaaS players such as AWS and Microsoft.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast for cloud computing services in Latin America, bringing a segmentation among SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS;
- Drivers and Challenges; an overview on the key drivers and challenges for telcos to grow in the IaaS market in Latin America, taking into consideration their portfolio of services, the regulatory environment, the IaaS competitive landscape and the channels for IaaS delivery;
- Case studies; this section details three leading telcos in the IaaS market. These studies focus on their IaaS portfolio, their go-to-market strategy for IaaS, and the results that these strategic actions had on their financials;
- Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for .pan-regional and local telcos, network vendors and regulators.
Download sample Copy of Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/904544
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the value chain and IaaS providers' business models in the Latin America market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- This Insider Report provides a five-year forecast of the cloud computing and IaaS markets, developed using Pyramid Researchs rigorous bottom-up modeling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for growth opportunities and emerging trends in demand for their products.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the IaaS market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the IaaS market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for pan-regional and local telcos, network vendors and regulators.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release IaaS Market In Latin America: How Telcos Are Addressing The Iaas Opportunity In The Region here
News-ID: 403841 • Views: 255
More Releases from IaaS Market
Infrastructure as a Service Market : Big Players Focusing On Product Advancement …
Albany, NY, 19th June : Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of "Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Global Markets to 2023". Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) are a type of "cloud computing" supplying Cloud Service Provider (CSPs) in the virtualized environment based on the underlying bundle of physical resources such as servers, network connections, load balancers and bandwidth. Due to the increased volume of business and financial data
More Releases for Latin
First TV Series in Latin
The turbulent adventures of the Roman restaurant owner Barrelius and his Germanic family in the ancient Roman Empire are the focus of the planned new television series MY MANIAC MANSIO. Supporters of the recently launched project crowdfunding for the presentation of a MY MANIAC MANSIO trailer on major TV stations and international streaming services can not only secure "ancient" rewards, but also participate in the production as technical staff or even
Latin America Colour Cosmetics Market
The colour cosmetics market in Latin America managed to keep its head above water over 2011-2016. The category recorded a CAGR of 1.7% despite a decline in value occurring towards the end of the period, Chile and Argentina offsetting the impact of economic crisis in Brazil and Venezuela. Direct selling still holds strong as the core channel for colour cosmetics purchases in the region but retail infrastructure is rapidly improving
Latin America Bioactive Ingredients Market by Type
The Latin America Bioactive Ingredients Market was worth $2.99 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.35%, to reach $4.26 billion by 2021. Bioactive ingredients are biological compounds added to food products, to assist in the metabolic process for enhanced health. They also play a substantial role in filling the gap for the absence of balanced diet and inadequate intake of nutritional food. These compounds have
FRA reacts to article Latin American forestry
A recent report from the Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch blog is being championed by Forestry Research Associates (FRA) as a beneficial piece for the forestry investment industry. Bainbridge Island, WA, December20, 2011 - A recent report from the Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch blog is being championed by Forestry Research Associates (FRA) as a beneficial piece for the forestry investment industry. FRA is a research and analysis consultancy specializing in sustainable forestry and
Latin America Oil & Gas Potential
Produced by The CWC Group, Latin American Oil and Gas Conference takes place on 25 – 27 October 2011, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Miami, U.S.A. Organisers confirmed that the strategic conference will feature advanced insights from important organisations in the region alongside NOC’s showcases from Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela, Uruguay and Bolivia. Content centres on the development of the Latin America’s resources, the impact of shale
Latin Trails’ Family Friendly Fleet
With pioneer boats in first class and luxury categories, Latin Trails is one of the most family friendly companies to cruise the Galapagos Islands. The company’s three top quality cruises have a capacity for 16 passengers and are ideal for adventurous families traveling alone or in groups of two or three. Besides each boat’s various amenities and world class services, Latin Trails announces that children under 12 will