Baby Food in South Africa
Although many consumers have been hard pressed over the last two years or so, as levels of consumer debt have mounted, the market for baby food has so far been fairly resilient, as purchases are predominantly still made by the upper income groups, who have suffered less than others from the difficult economic situation. Research published by Analytics Business Intelligence indicates that in 2011 some 41% of users of baby food were light users (bought one or two units of baby food in the previous four weeks), 31% medium users (three to five units), and 28% heavy users (six or more units). The proportion of heavy users fell by two percentage points in 2011 compared with 2009, while the proportion of light and medium users rose by one percentage point in each case.
Request Sample Report: http://www.reportbazzar.com/request-sample/?pid=507772&ptitle=Baby+Food+in+South+Africa&req=Sample
– In 2015, the value of the South African baby food market represents an increase of 80.2% over the 2009 level.
– Overall consumption increased by 9.5% in 2015, with all sectors except drinks registering growth during the period. Milks account for the largest share of baby food sales at 71% of overall value in 2015, up 0.5 % points since 2009.
– Per capita consumption in 2015 was up by 4.1% since 2009 – and all categories with the exception of drinks experienced some growth.
– The supermarket channel is particularly important in the sale of wet meals and drinks, representing 62% of volume sales in 2015, due to consumers’ perceptions of these products as grocery items.
“Baby Food in South Africa” is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the South Africa market.
Buy Complete Report: http://www.reportbazzar.com/product/baby-food-in-south-africa/
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyze current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Enquiry Before Buying: http://www.reportbazzar.com/discount-form/?pid=507772&ptitle=Baby+Food+in+South+Africa&req=Discount
Reportbazzar.com is your trusted source for the most inclusive and informative assortment of market research reports designed to empower you with the latest in industry information that translates to time and cost savings for your business. We not only help you give wing to your latent business ideas but also facilitate you in taking the best informed and strategic decisions that guarantee success in your most promising business endeavors.
30 Wall Street, 8th floor,
New York, NY 10005.
US: +1 (212) 389-6363
India: +91 20 66528525
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Baby Food in South Africa here
News-ID: 385671 • Views: 366
More Releases from ReportBazzar
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutic Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutic Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023, the revenue is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023. The production is estimated at XX million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX%
Developments and Opportunities for Facial Recognition Technology in the Smart Re …
Facial recognition technology has been commercialized since the late 1990s. However, it did not quite get the attention it deserved until the September 11 attacks. Since then, market demand for advanced human-machine interaction interfaces soared in national security and personal property security in light of the rising awareness on anti-terrorism, the change in economic activities from traditional offline transactions to e-commerce and the lifestyle evolution which now craves for smart
Floating Solar Panels Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023
Global floating solar panels market is set to foresee significant growth in the upcoming years. Floating solar panels is a sophisticated technology developed for overcoming issues associated with conventional panels, such as high maintenance cost, land scarcity, etc. These panels are poised to gain traction over the next couple of years owing to its mobility and flexibility according to the sun’s position. The rapid exhaustion of fossil fuel has intensified the
Healthcare cold chain logistics Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023
The healthcare cold chain logistics market is one with a lot of promise largely due to the rapid growth of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. With healthcare becoming a global focus, and intensive research & development activities being carried out by leading market players has significantly increased the demand for biopharmaceuticals and vaccines. These products traditionally, and presently require storage to ensure appropriate shelf life. Personalized medicine is an up
More Releases for South
South Coast Dental Specialists - Dorchester
There have been many advancements in dental implant technology, and this has created a rise in patient interest in this area. Many dental practices are getting more enquiries about dental implants than ever. They are seen to be becoming the most popular choice for replacing a missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants can restore both appearance and functionality of the tooth. Therefore, many patients have discovered they are the best
South America Aviation Market
The South American aviation market was affected adversely by the financial crisis, which had originated in the United States and the sales were impacted adversely by the same, but the market has recovered, since. Furthermore, the good performance of regional jets sold by Embraer were termed profitable by users and could certainly turn the tide as aircraft orders from other airlines continue to increase. Rising income levels in the continent
Beer Market in South Korea
Summary This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Beer in South Korea Description The social and political environment significantly influenced sales of beer in 2016, with increasing numbers of consumers drinking alone, and the implications of the anti-bribery law. The former helped to fuel growing sales of global beer brands in convenience stores, whilst the
Energy Drinks in South Africa
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Energy Drinks in South Africa to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Energy Drinks in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the
Meat in South Africa 2017
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Meat in South Africa 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Meat in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential
Autonomous Shipping South Korea Project
Naval Defence Consulting launch the hybrid autonomous shipping solutions with remote operated vessels, vessels in convoy, what is now referred to as “Platooning” the first ship in a convoy of ships send its acceleration/retardation data to the following ships, enabling them to hold course and thereby save fuel and reduce carbon footprint. Naval Defence Consulting will work with South Korean maritime bodies to pilot this next-step nautical strategy where