Self-management: 10 rules to become an attentive and effective worker
1. Planning. Try to plan all important activities in a way nobody or nothing could distract you. Very often office workers are deprived of bonuses when a time tracker installed on their computer shows low effectiveness of their work. Sometimes this even doesn’t mean that an employee isn’t hard working. The reason of such a fail is that a person just distracts on telephone calls or on a chat with colleagues. But the results of his activities shown on a time tracker report are not satisfactory. So, in order to be effective one should not get distracted.
2. Work place arrangement. It is also very important to arrange your work place in a way you could reach all necessary things easily. That’s not only about office supplies but also about computer files and programs. It is better to think ahead about all necessary software or files you need for work. If it is possible and the information about your effectiveness from a time tracker is available for you, you’d better check your results from time to time. You may feel like you’ve done a lot of tasks but a time tracker won’t lie if you haven’t done enough. A time tracker can motivate you to make a push and to put up with your laziness.
3. Awareness. Be aware of everything that concerns your concrete task. If you are not well informed of news, details or other information you just can make many serious mistakes. Never start doing anything before checking up to date information. Sometimes it would be better even to revise everything you’ve done a day before. Sometimes some well-organized people download reports of their activities from a time tracker in order to follow the same plan of actions to be more effective.
4. Regular change of activities. The more we work the faster we get distracted. So try to change your activities every 2 hours or so. But try to get a result from each kind of activity. That will help you to be more effective and to get the first place among your colleagues in a time tracker rating.
5. Self control. The fifth, the most difficult and the most important rule of self organization is self control. Try to control your attention. If you feel that attention is disappearing try to start your task again. Consciousness in your work is what you need to become not only a good worker but the best-organized and the most effective specialist in your company. Finally, your career and, of course, your salary will show you that it works for you. Have a good luck!
Infomaximum was founded by Alexander Bochkin in 2008. Prior to founding the company and launching time tracking software CrocoTime Alexander ran a students’ scientific circle. It gave to the members of the team a valuable experience in creating fast and powerful code as well as several successful software projects.
We aimed to create the software to track time, optimize workload of organizations and increase productivity of employees. We wanted the software to be useful, feature-rich, but at the same time fast, responsive, and intuitive.
Today CrocoTime is approved by more than 500 of customers ranging from small companies to enterprises of different spheres of business: production companies, project companies, trading, and service companies have been using CrocoTime to become more productive and efficient.
Our team’s vast experience in fields of productivity, getting things done, time management, as well as close cooperation with customers, and attention to their needs allows us to constantly improve CrocoTime.
Ltd. "Infomaksimum" 430015, Saransk, Northeast highway, d. 3 tel. 8-800-555-30-09 https://crocotime.com/en/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Self-management: 10 rules to become an attentive and effective worker here
News-ID: 369025 • Views: 249
More Releases for CrocoTime
Car dealership: general strategies of sales growth
What is a car dealership? Nowadays car dealerships are very popular and profitable. However, very often it takes a lot of time and efforts for businessmen to develop this business. It all starts with detecting the best location for it – the place should be busy, but it shouldn’t be located in the very center of a city. It should be convenient for potential customers to get there. Then the
Secrets of project companies: how to make your project successful
Project management is one of the most interesting and, at the same time, most complicated areas of business. Managing of employees in a project has its own specific features and differs from managing of full-time workers. It would be fair to say that only people can guarantee the success of any project. A project team plays the leading role in the future of a project. And the main aim of
The Time Tracker For Improved Project Management
In the past, the basis of staff’s time and attendance were the punch-cards and time clocks. All the information and data was stored as paper spreadsheets so that employees’ pay could be calculated. Now, everything has been revamped and modern time tracking software is very effective in making the work so much easier and faster. Features of The Best Time Tracker There are different ways how time and attendance, and some project
The Hazards Of Time Tracking
Analysing how you spend your workday can be an effective measure to improve productivity. But, please, don’t let it become a second job. For the efficiency-obsessed there’s no lack of solutions to track and dissect precisely how the work time is spent. A time tracker can log your tasks down to the second; Excel spreadsheets can transform a diffuse log of minutes into a circle chart; and, if you are luddite,
Cutting Costs with Employee Time Tracking Software
Time is the head way as it relates to money and software that saves and analyze time, growth up efficiency and cuts project costs. Whether a company is a little family bakery or a worldwide corporation, software that provides you with accurate time tracking, project tracking, and employee time tracking will eventually rise your profits. By reducing the time spent on timesheet information entry and project reporting, your company will see
You’ve Installed A Time Tracker. What’s next?
An accurate time tracker is not only a helper for managers but for employees, too. Companies keep an eye on the time spent working and keep a check on employees. When the staff tracks work time, they get a better idea of what tasks take up much of their time. But this is easier to be said than done. You can face obstacles when implementing a time tracker. Here are a