OpportunityAnalyzer: B-Cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) – Opportunity Analysis And Forecasts To 2024
Browse report summery with TOC:
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) comprises a heterogeneous group of lymphoproliferative malignancies that arise in the B cells, T cells, or natural killer (NK) cells within the lymphoid tissue, such as the lymph nodes, bone marrow, thymus, and spleen. NHLs are further categorized into indolent or aggressive prognostic subtypes, which further influence the outcomes and treatment decisions. Patients diagnosed with indolent NHLs (follicular lymphoma [FL] or marginal zone lymphoma [MZL]) can achieve a median survival of 10 to 20 years, and relative 10-year survival rates of over 60%. However, patients with aggressive NHLs (diffuse large B-cell lymphoma [DLBCL] or mantle cell lymphoma [MCL]) can generally expect lower median survival rates, with the relative 10-year survival reported to be less than 50%.
For the purposes of this report, GlobalData focuses on the four most prevalent B-cell NHL subtypes: FL, MZL, DLBCL and MCL. The global market is defined to include sales of drugs aimed at treatment of those four subtypes in patients 30 years and older across the 7MM, which is comprised of the US, 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and Japan. The forecast includes the sale of agents in first-line, relapsed/refractory, and maintenance settings. GlobalData anticipates a major driver of market growth to be the steady increase in uptake of Imbruvica to treat MCL, and its anticipated expansion into FL, MZL, and DLBCL treatment settings over the forecast period.
Request Sample Report:
Key Questions Answered
– Based on interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs), GlobalData has identified the major unmet needs in the NHL marketplace. Will the leading pipeline agents fulfil these unmet needs during the forecast period (2014-2024)?
– What research and development (R&D) strategies will companies leverage to compete in the future NHL marketplace?
– Which pipeline products are poised to make a major clinical and commercial impact?
– What clinical and commercial factors are likely to influence NHL drug uptake in the US and 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK) and Japan (7MM)?
– GlobalData projects the NHL market in the 7MM to experience modest growth from approximately $4.82bn in 2014 to a little under $5.5bn in 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.0%. This growth will be fueled by the launch of the premium-priced drug Imbruvica in the DLBCL first-line and relapsed/refractory settings. In addition Revlimid is expected to launch in multiple indications across indolent and aggressive NHL, along with Zydelig, Gazyva, and other novel pipeline products.
– Primary and secondary research indicates that Imbruvica and Revlimid will experience rapid uptake due to high KOL enthusiasm and promising clinical efficacy results reported thus far. Furthermore, the ability to combine these agents with standard backbone therapies will aid in their uptake.
– GlobalData anticipates the launch of generic bendamustine and generic lenalidomide, along with biosimilar rituximab, at various times in the different markets during the forecast period. The arrival of those products, in combination with the stringent pricing and reimbursement criteria in the 5EU, will act as major barriers to global NHL market growth.
– Overview of NHL, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current treatment options.
– Topline NHL drug market revenue from 2014-2024. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major product sales in first-line, relapsed/refractory, and maintenance treatment settings during the forecast period are included.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, opportunities, and R&D strategies for the NHL market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products. An interactive clinical and commercial analyzer tool is available.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global NHL market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NHL therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the NHL market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Reportbazzar.com is your trusted source for the most inclusive and informative assortment of market research reports designed to empower you with the latest in industry information that translates to time and cost savings for your business. We not only help you give wing to your latent business ideas but also facilitate you in taking the best informed and strategic decisions that guarantee success in your most promising business endeavors.
Office # 203,
Vishal Shopping Complex,
DSK Ranwara, Bavdhan,
Pune – 411021, India
India: +91 20 66528525
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release OpportunityAnalyzer: B-Cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) – Opportunity Analysis And Forecasts To 2024 here
News-ID: 366557 • Views: 670
More Releases from ReportBazzar
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutic Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023
Global Plasma Protein Therapeutic Industry Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023, the revenue is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2018 and 2023. The production is estimated at XX million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach XX million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of XX%
Developments and Opportunities for Facial Recognition Technology in the Smart Re …
Facial recognition technology has been commercialized since the late 1990s. However, it did not quite get the attention it deserved until the September 11 attacks. Since then, market demand for advanced human-machine interaction interfaces soared in national security and personal property security in light of the rising awareness on anti-terrorism, the change in economic activities from traditional offline transactions to e-commerce and the lifestyle evolution which now craves for smart
Floating Solar Panels Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023
Global floating solar panels market is set to foresee significant growth in the upcoming years. Floating solar panels is a sophisticated technology developed for overcoming issues associated with conventional panels, such as high maintenance cost, land scarcity, etc. These panels are poised to gain traction over the next couple of years owing to its mobility and flexibility according to the sun’s position. The rapid exhaustion of fossil fuel has intensified the
Healthcare cold chain logistics Market Research Report – Forecast to 2023
The healthcare cold chain logistics market is one with a lot of promise largely due to the rapid growth of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. With healthcare becoming a global focus, and intensive research & development activities being carried out by leading market players has significantly increased the demand for biopharmaceuticals and vaccines. These products traditionally, and presently require storage to ensure appropriate shelf life. Personalized medicine is an up
More Releases for NHL
Natural Hydraulic Lime (NHL) Market Size, Share, Development by 2025
LP INFORMATION recently released a research report on the Natural Hydraulic Lime (NHL) market analysis and elaborate the industry coverage, current market competitive status, and market outlook and forecast by 2025. Moreover, it categorizes the global Natural Hydraulic Lime (NHL)market by key players, product type, applications and regions,etc. The main objective of this market research is to help the readers understand the structure of Natural Hydraulic Lime (NHL)market, market definition,
Non Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL) Therapeutics Market Share and Growth Factors Impact …
Lymphoma is one of the most hazardous and life threatening type of cancer, related to lymphocytes, an important type of white blood cells. Non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas (NHL) is a distinct group of blood cancer, which includes large variety of lymphomas, excluding Hodgkin’s lymphomas. Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) varies in their severity, from mild to fatal. According to a new classification of lymphomas published by WHO in 2008, the lymphomas are segmented into
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Market Will Hit At CAGR of 8% Between 2012-2023.
Latest industry research report on: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Market | Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts DelveInsights Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023-7MM Reports provides an overview of the disease and global market size of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma for the United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. It also includes historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the diagnosed cases
Global Off-highway Dump Truck Market 2017 : Bell, Liebherr, Freightliner, NHL, B …
Global Off-highway Dump Truck market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including Caterpillar Terex Komatsu Hitachi Construction Machinery John Deere Doosan Belaz Volvo Hydrema The survey report by Market Research Store is an overview of the global Off-highway Dump Truck market. It covers all the recent trends including key developments in the global market in present and in future. Analyses of the global Off-highway Dump Truck market trends
OpportunityAnalyzer: B-Cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL) - Opportunity Analysis a …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "OpportunityAnalyzer: B-Cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2024" to its huge collection of research reports. Non-Hodgkins lymphoma (NHL) comprises a heterogeneous group of lymphoproliferative malignancies that arise in the B cells, T cells, or natural killer (NK) cells within the lymphoid tissue, such as the lymph nodes, bone marrow, thymus, and spleen. NHLs are further categorized into indolent or aggressive prognostic
Sale of 2008 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Tickets Announced by TICKETFINDER.com™
Online tickets vendor TICKETFINDER.com™ (ticketfinder.com) has recently announced the immediate sale & delivery of tickets to the 2008 Stanley Cup Playoffs due to begin on April 09, 2008. Tickets for the mega event can be purchased by visiting – http://www.ticketfinder.com/sports/hockey/nhl_hockey/#tickets TICKETFINDER.com™'s Stanley Cup tickets can be ordered online, which is the most inexpensive way to order or with an additional 10% fee via telephone on 1-800-523-1515. All tickets are priced according