2017 Big Sur Foragers Festival Dates Announced Festival Announces Partners & Details Tickets on Sale
Big Sur, CA, September 18, 2016 - Big Sur Health Center announced January 13 – 15, 2017, as the dates of its annual Big Sur Foragers Festival. This year’s partners include Carmel Valley Ranch, the sister property of longtime host Ventana Big Sur. Due to renovations at Ventana Big Sur, the Fungus Face-Off and the Grand Chef dinner will take place at Carmel Valley Ranch this year.
The event has traditionally served as a fundraiser for the Big Sur Health Center. The community’s non-profit health center will receive the proceeds from the foraging events to help support the continued presence of local healthcare services in the Big Sur area.
New events for 2016 include:
· A new Friday night winemaker dinner series held at select restaurants throughout Monterey County. Some partners include La Balena, Alvardo Street Brewery and more! Details to come
· Post Ranch Inn will host a Friday night fundraiser for the second year! Details to come.
· Join us for a special evening in the legendary wine room at Hyatt Carmel Highlands. Chef Chad Minton and the culinary team will create a three course meal paired with wines from Bonny Doon Vineyard. The evening will begin with a reception of passed appetizers, wines from Bonny Doon and live music from Dino Vera from 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. At 7:00 p.m. enjoy a three course dinner in the legendary wine room. Meet the culinary team and Bonny Doon Vineyard! There are only 24 seats available. Tickets are $175 per person
Back by Popular Demand:
· An exclusive Friday night dinner at Sierra Mar restaurant at Post Ranch Inn with a special menu and a unique opportunity to enjoy wines from their award-winning wine cellar. This event is limited to 14 people.
· This year’s partners include Carmel Valley Ranch, the summer-camp-inspired sister resort of longtime host Ventana Big Sur that sprawls across 500 acres in the nearby Carmel Valley. Due to renovations at Ventana Big Sur, this year’s Fungus Face-Off and the Grand Chef dinner will take place at this playful destination resort that celebrates a deep connection to the land with passionate culinary, wine and farming artisans, and guest learning experiences ranging from organic gardening and foraging to wine making and lavender and beekeeping workshops. The “Fungus Face-Off” will take place in a beautiful tented setting on the Pete Dye-designed golf course at Carmel Valley Ranch. This popular event sells out early. There are 250 tickets available. Tickets are $65 per person.
· Grand Chef Dinner at Carmel Valley Ranch — details to be announced soon.
· Foraging walk led by local experts at Ventana Big Sur. “Wild Mushroom Walks and Talk” at Pfeiffer State Park led by expert mushroom foragers. This year hikes will be held on Sunday. There are 30 spaces available per walk. Tickets are $60 per person.
For event details visit www.bigsurforagersfestival.org . Tickets can be purchased at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/big-sur-foragers-festival-2017-tickets-26923723582.
Marci Bracco Cain
Salinas, CA 93901
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release 2017 Big Sur Foragers Festival Dates Announced Festival Announces Partners & Details Tickets on Sale here
News-ID: 364516 • Views: 419
More Releases from Chatterbox PR
Lewis Builders of Carmel Specializes in Designing and Building Custom Homes, Rem …
John Lewis found his calling as a college student at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, though it wasn’t how you might expect a career path to unfold. Carmel, CA, May 18, 2017 — John Lewis found his calling as a college student at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, though it wasn’t how you might expect a career path to unfold. Flash forward to 2017, as Lewis is now the founder of
Celebrating 40 Years with the Summer of Love
Special Promotions Through June • Promo Code:LOVE Monterey, CA, May 18, 2017 - The RV Park, located at the north end of the fairgrounds, is encouraging people to get out and explore Monterey County in an RV and to book a space at the RV Park, which is centrally located in Monterey, close to all the attractions such as Fisherman's Wharf, Cannery Row, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the city of Carmel
Palo Alto Luxury All-Inclusive Hotel, Clement Palo Alto, Offers Lowered Rates We …
To celebrate its one-year anniversary, The Clement Palo Alto is offering reduced rates on weekends through the summer. Palo Alto, CA, May 10, 2017 — To celebrate its one-year anniversary, The Clement Palo Alto is offering reduced rates on weekends through the summer. Starting Memorial Day Weekend and weekends through the summer, northern California’s only all-inclusive hotel will offer lowered rates, giving guests an opportunity to experience ultimate luxury at Palo
Vendange Carmel Inn and Suites Announces New Wine-Themed Room in Partnership wit …
Vendange Carmel Inn and Suites has announced a new wine-themed room designed by owner and winemaker Ann Hougham of award-winning Mesa Del Sol Estate Retreat and Winery of Greenfield, California. Carmel, CA, April 27, 2017 — Vendange Carmel Inn and Suites has announced a new wine-themed room designed by owner and winemaker Ann Hougham of award-winning Mesa Del Sol Estate Retreat and Winery of Greenfield, California. Hougham decorated the room in
More Releases for Big
Big Data Infrastructure Market
The Global Big Data Infrastructure Market will grow tremendously at a CAGR of +33% over the forecast period. With the emergence of efficient data management technologies, the market for big data infrastructure has a positive outlook until the end of 2020. Recently, there has been an upsurge in both structured and unstructured data, resulting in the increasing popularity of big data. Earlier, management and analysis of these data were a
Big Market Research
Big Market Research has added a report, titled, “Global Credit Insurance Market Size, Status And Forecast 2022” Get Sample Enquiry @ https://goo.gl/7Vgu7z The report offers a detailed information and comprehensive analysis of production, sales, revenue, drivers & opportunities, key manufacturers, and competitive landscape. Moreover, current market trends and prospects for growth are discussed along with extensive analysis of each segment for the historic period, 2012–2016 and the forecast period, 2017–2022.
Big Market research
According to a report added by Big Market Research, titled, “2017-2022 Malaysia 3D Animation Software Market Report (Status And Outlook)”. Get Sample@ https://goo.gl/YgkrFg The research is of utmost significance to big market players as it offers a comprehensive understanding of continuous changes in the supply and demand scenario. The report a brief introduction on the Malaysia 3D Animation Software Market in reference to scope and product. It divides the market
Big Band Beat
WHAT: Beat Brasserie, located in Cambridge’s Harvard Square, is welcoming spring with a big band bang! On Sunday, April 10th, 2016 Beat will host a special performance from Brian Thomas & Alex Lee Clark’s 18 Piece Big Band from 8:00PM to 11:00PM. Not your Daddy’s big band, they’ll be playing an undeniably unique combination of jazz, funk,
Big Data – Small Devices
Are we facing a new way of doing data science? Do we need novel methods for machine learning? On Monday, March 7, leading IT experts will convene at the German Center for Research and Innovation (GCRI) in New York for a discussion on Big Data and resource-restricted systems. NEW YORK (March 3, 2016) – The amount of digitally recorded information in today’s world is growing exponentially. Massive volumes of user-generated information
eccenca goes Big Data
eccenca, a Leipzig-based company for data virtualization and metadata technology, is entering the big data analytics market. Its flagship product eccenca Linked Data Suite is used to create, integrate and manage enterprise knowledge graphs and is perfectly suited for data virtualization and flexible metadata solutions. eccenca is now combining its technology with the power of Hadoop for next generation analytics. The combination of rich structural capabilities of the eccenca technology with