Book Publishers Global Market Briefing 2016
The publishing industry produces a variety of publications, including books, magazines, newspapers and directories. The publishing industry produces its material in printed materials or electronic media.
The advent of technology has transformed the value chain of the book publishing industry. The E-tailers like Amazon now handle a major part of the logistics services. The growth of self-publishing has cut out many processes traditionally associated with publishers. Technological advancements enabled writers to directly reach out to their prospective customers directly, and also enabled companies to offer an electronic form of a book known as e-book.
Self-Publishing - The advent of technology has radically transformed the book publishing industry. The 21st century witnessed the re-emergence of self-publishing. New technology has drastically reduced the costs. The Economist reckons that the only significant cost that a self-publisher incurs is “time”. The difference in revenues wherein, you get XX% when you self-publish compared to XX% when you route it through traditional publishers is attracting more authors to experiment with self-publishing. Technology has enabled everyone to become a publisher in his own right. Leveraging social media and other technological platforms has ensured that there is proper marketing for self-publishers.
Print on Demand – The Print on Demand (POD) model is characterized by printing the book only after an order is secured. Till then, owing to high publishing costs, the writers prefer to keep their work in digital form. Interquest estimates that about XX% of the total books printed in America are currently printed through POD. Amazon too aims to fully integrate the POD technology. It promises to print a book within XX hours of the order. Self-publishers stand to gain the most due to this technology.
• Book Publishers Global Market Briefing Report(http://bit.ly/2ac5LYU) from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the book publishers market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
• Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the book publishers market and suggests approaches.
Reasons to Purchase
• Get up to date information available on the book publishers market globally.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets Covered: Atlas Publishers, Religious Book Publishers, Academic Publishers, Technical Manual Publishers, Encyclopedia Publishers, Fiction Book Publishers, Autobiography and Biography Publishers
Companies Mentioned: Penguin Random House, Hachette Livre, The Holtzbrinck Publishing Group, HarperCollins Publishers' , Scholastic Corporation, China South Publishing & Media Group Co Ltd, Reed Elsevier (RELX Group), McGraw-Hill Global Education Intermediate Holdings, Wolters Kluwer, CBS Corporation (Simon & Schuster), Phoenix Publishing and Media Company
Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
• Book Publishing Market Characteristics
• Book Publishing Market Size and Comparisons 2015
• Book Publishing Market Historic Growth
• Drivers of the Market
• Restraints on the Market
• Book Publishing Market Forecast
• Drivers of the Market
• Restraints on the Market
• Global Book Publishing Compared To Other Segments Of Publishing Market
• Book Publishing Compared To Other Segments Of Publishing Market, Historic and Forecast
• Book Publishing Market Geography Split
• Global Book Publishers Market Size, Split By Region, 2015
• Book Publishing Market Competitors
• Pearson PLC
• Hachette Livre
• The Holtzbrinck Publishing Group
• HarperCollins Publishers'
• Scholastic Corporation
• Book Publishing Market Key Mergers and Acquisition
• Book Publishing Market Trends and Strategies
• NAICS Definitions Of Industry Covered In This Report
• Research Inquiries
• The Business Research Company
List of Tables
• Table 1: Global Book Publishers Market Historic Market Size, 2011 – 2015, $ Billion
• Table 2: Global Book Publishers Market Forecast Market Size, 2015 – 2019, $ Billion
• Table 3: Global Book Market, Split By Region, 2015, $ Billion
• Table 4: Global Book Publishers Market, Key Competitor Shares, 2015, Percentage (%)
List of Figures
• Figure 1: Global Book Publishers Market Historic Market Size, 2011 – 2015, $ Billion
• Figure 2: Global Book Publishers Market Forecast Market Size, 2015 – 2019, $ Billion
• Figure 3: Global Book Publishing Market Value, Comparison With Other Publishing Segments, 2015
• Figure 4: Global Book Publishing Market, Historic and Forecast Growth Rate, Comparison With Other Publishing Segments, 2011-2019, Percentage (%)
• Figure 5: Global Book Publishers Market, Split By Region, 2015, $ Billion
• Figure 6: Global Book Publishers Market, Key Competitor Shares, 2015, Percentage (%)
• Book Publishers Global Market Report(http://bit.ly/2ac5LYU) is a detailed report giving a unique insight into this market. The report is priced at $1000 for an individual user. To use across your office the price is $1500 and $2000 if you wish to use across a multinational company.
• Clients are able to input on the design of the report and highlight points of special interest.
About The Business Research Company
Visit TheBusinessResearchCompany.com or call +447443439350, +918897263534 or +919160996838 for more information on this and many other titles.
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has research professionals at its offices in the UK, India and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.
The Business Research Company's management have more than 20 years of varied business research experience. They have delivered hundreds of research projects to the senior management of some of the world's largest organizations.
The Business Research Company's Consultants have master’s qualifications from top institutes and include MBAs, MSCs, CFAs and CAs. The Business Research Company's Consultants gain training and qualifications from the Market Research Society and are trained in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics.
47 Anchorage Point
42 Cuba Street,Canary Wharf
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Book Publishers Global Market Briefing 2016 here
News-ID: 353417 • Views: 555
More Releases from The Business research company
Know The Expected Growth Of Global Commercial Radars Market 2021 | Detailed Indu …
The global commercial radars market is expected to grow from $9 billion in 2020 to $9.44 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The
Veterinary Antibiotics Global Market Analysis and Size 2021 | Check Out Industry …
The global veterinary antibiotics market is expected to grow from $1.12 billion in 2020 to $1.22 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The
2021 Battle Force Ships Market Key Strategies, Segmentation, Application, Techno …
The global battle force ships (aircraft carriers, frigates, destroyers, corvettes, torpedo boats, support crafts) market is expected to grow from $11.64 billion in 2020 to $11.98 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the
Complete Guide On Global CRM Software Market | Industry Growth Analysis To 2030
The global CRM software market is expected to grow from $49.27 billion in 2020 to $50.81 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The
More Releases for Book
Great New Book
Still Beautiful “The Color of Beauty”: Powerful New Book of Poetry Spans Life’s Journey; Written as a ‘Companion’ for those Reaching Out to God & Loved Ones. It’s a window into a past that’s still with us today Written from the heart and experiences of Kevin Bates, ‘Still Beautiful’ fuses fun, family love, spiritual, emotional and thought-provoking poetry to guide readers through life’s triumphs and defeats. Built into three compelling sections, every
Facebook Photo Book App Launched
Atlanta, GA / Oldenburg, Germany (12/14/2011). Ecce Terram, a globally active digital imaging solutions company with headquarters in Atlanta, GA and Oldenburg, Germany, has launched a new photo book app for Facebook. The white-label application enables members of the social network to create and order photo books from their favorite photo services provider, which are generated directly from a Facebook photo album. According to photo industry surveys, most of the more
Indiaplaza Celebrates World Book Day
Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 -- (Business Wire India) Indiaplaza.com, the company which pioneered online shopping in India since 1999 is celebrating World Book Day with an unbelievable offer for book lovers ? Flat 50% off with free shipping across India on over 8 million books. World Book Day is an annual event that falls on 23rd of April and is organized by UNESCO to promote reading globally. The offer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Featured Book: ISRAEL AND THE PALESTINIAN NIGHTMARE By Ze’ev Shemer Published on December, 2010 iUniverse Publishing January 1st 2011 Israel and the Palestinian nightmare is not only a reliable reference book; it is a captivating description and review of the Arab-Israeli conflict. It offers an honest account of where Israel went wrong, covers facts relating to the origins of the nation of Israel and the profound effect that history has had
New Book Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 25, 2010 Black Hills Publications We are pleased to announce the Publication of Missing Papa by Jacqualyn Simmons. Charleston, South Carolina, November 24, 2010 – A local native of Johns Island has published “Missing Papa”, a short story elaborating about the events on the Simmons family local farm. This book is a captivating short story and illustration about farm life on Johns Island in South Carolina. The author narrates about
FotoInsight's New Photo Paper Book Makes Book Bulge Disappear
Today FotoInsight launches a new version of FotoInsight Designer with new lines of photo albums on photographic paper, new features like fading frames and festive templates and the addition of Linux and Mac OS versions. Cambridge, 20 August 2009. - Europe's most popular photo book software is now also available for Linux and Mac OS. Against an ever growing number of photo book services, FotoInsight is increasing its technological lead with the