Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market 2016 - 2020; New Report Launched
Global Credit Debit Payment Card market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.87% representing in huge opportunities in this sector, finds a new research report launched by NOVONOUS. This growth is driven by unprecedented boom of the global E-commerce market & surging acceptance of the mobile payments market.
Spanning over 197 pages and 189 exhibits, “Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market 2016-2020” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Credit Debit Payment Card market from 2015 till 2020.
The report has detailed company profiles including their position in global credit debit card market value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key customer details for 13 key players in Global market namely American Express, Discover Financial Services, MasterCard, Visa Inc., Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ Bank), Barclays PLC, Citibank, HDFC Bank Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), ICICI Bank Limited, National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), Royal Bank of Scotland plc (RBS) and State Bank of India (SBI).
Scope of Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market 2016-2020 report:
- This report provides detailed information about Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market including future forecasts.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for overall Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on segment wise (credit cards and prepaid/ATM debit cards) growth forecasts for Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on geography wise (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, North America and South America) growth forecasts for Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market.
- The report provides information about key policies related to Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market.
- The report identifies various risks (credit, policy and technical) associated with the Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market.
- This study also identifies various parts of Big Data value chain.
- This report has detailed profiles 13 key players in Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report covers the competitive landscape in Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market.
- This report covers various industry associations related to Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market.
- This report identifies key challenges faced by players in Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market.
- This report has a detailed case study on a comparative study of RuPay and UnionPay.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, end users, service providers and investors.
For more information and purchase this report please visit:
If you are looking to access most of NOVONOUS reports at an economical subscription based rate then please visit: http://www.novonous.com/subscription
NOVONOUS helps organizations differentiate themselves, break entry barriers, track investments, develop strategies and see through corporate fog by providing business intelligence that works for their business.
No. 579, Ground Floor, 16th Cross, 10th Main, ISRO Layout, Bangalore, India – 560078
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Mr. Sudeep Chakravarty
General Manager - Operations
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Global Credit Debit Payment Card Market 2016 - 2020; New Report Launched here
News-ID: 331585 • Views: 518
More Releases from NOVONOUS
Mobile Phone Manufacturing Market in India 2016-2020; New Market Research Report …
The third largest Smartphone market in the world currently, India is far from being saturated. With more than 185 million connections as of now and another half a billion to be added by 2020, the sheer scale of the market is attracting domestic and foreign players like and in the recent past The industry has witnessed huge inclination of mobile handsets manufacturers to manufacture phones in India. Low cost
Global HVAC Market by (Equipment, Applications and Regions) 2016 -2020; New Mark …
NOVONOUS has announced the addition of “Global HVAC Market by (Equipment, Applications and Regions) 2016 -2020" research report to their website www.novonous.com The global HVAC market is skewed towards unorganized and local regional players with around 55% market share in terms of revenue and sales in hands of multiple local regional players. This report covers a detailed analysis of 10 companies which comprises of around 30% share in total revenue of
Global Industrial Robots Market (By Type, Applications and Regions) 2016-2020; N …
NOVONOUS has announced the addition of “Global Industrial Robots Market (By Type, Applications and Regions) 2016-2020" research report to their website www.novonous.com The Global Industrial Robots Market is one of the fastest growing markets which is being pushed by the technological innovations in the field. The Industrial Robots market was introduced to the world when the first ever Industrial Robots were used in a General Motors plant at New Jersey in
Dried and Preserved Vegetable Market in India 2016 - 2020, Reveals New Market Re …
India is the world's 2nd largest producer of vegetables in the world next only to China. But the fruit and vegetable processing industry in India is highly decentralized. A large number of units are in the small scale sector, having small capacities up to 250 tonnes per annum though big Indian and multinational companies have capacities in the range of 30 tonnes per hour or so. Hence India now ranks
More Releases for Card
Fuel Card Market 2022
Fuel cards also known as fleet cards are being used to make payments for fuels, maintenance and repair of vehicles. These cards are mostly used by businesses managing fleet of vehicles. Fuel card market is witnessing lot of partnerships as many fuel companies are offering their own branded fuel cards. Fuel card issuers are also focusing on telematics, enabling the fleets to save on fuel. Wireless fueling is an emerging
Prepaid Card Customer Analytics
Summary Prepaid Card Customer Analytics is a powerful interactive tool providing direct answers to the questions that are central to developing a customer-centric product and marketing strategy. It speeds up the analysis of the global prepaid card customer by offering essential insight at a country and demographic level across 29 countries. Request Sample Report Here: http://www.reportbazzar.com/request-sample/?pid=439704&ptitle=Prepaid+Card+Customer+Analytics&req=Sample Synopsis – See exactly where to focus product development and marketing activity based on country level data on
One card, many possibilities
Cost-effective and flexible low-profile PCIexpress card for CAN, LIN and other bus systems With the new CAN-IB100/PCIe IXXAT is treading new ways in terms of field bus interface cards. The passive CAN PCIexpress card is based on a modern and highly modular concept. Due to this, it is very flexible and versatile, and all this at a very low price. Besides the standard version, the interface card is also available as low-profile
proximity card,rfid card IC: EM4102,T5577,Mifare 1K,I CODE SLI,etc. Craft:offset printing,laser logo and number Size:CR80,etc Proximity Card Specification Frequency LF(Low Frequency): 125KHz HF(High Frequency): 13.56MHz RFID IC LF: Unique EM4100/4102, GK4001 R/W EM4550, Atmel T5557/5567, Hitag1/2, HitagS 2048 HF: ISO14443A Mifare Standard 1k/4k, Mifare Ultralight, Mifare DESfire
Detailed Product Description EM4100 card 1.L86*W54 *T1.8 (+ or - 0.04)mm 2.materials:PVC,ABS,PET 3.Access control,indentification EM4100 card 1. Frequency: 125KHz 2. Capacity: 64bit 3. Material: PVC, ABS EM4102/ EM4100 card, LF card, RFID card Chip: μ EM Switzerland micro-power, EM4100/EM4102 Capacity: 64bit Frequency: 125KHz Read range: 2-15cm Life: Unlimited reading times Dimensions: ISO standard card/thick card Material: PVC, ABS Applications: Identification, attending system, accessing system, etc Also we have RFID
Plastic card 1.Material: PVC or paper 2.Size: 86mmx54mm or other size as required. 3.Thickness: 0.3mm; 0.5mm; 0.76mm Plastic card 1) Card material: High quality PVC, pet 2) Size: ISO standard size 85.5*54*0.76mm 3) Product: Offset printing card, polished card 4) Professional design 5) Various crafts, shapes, sizes are available Card material PVC/PET/ABS/Paper Card size ISO standard size 85.5*54*0.76mm (Customers requirements are available) Available craft magnetic strip, photo, embossment, hot-stamping, signature panel,