IBM Security is holding a strong promising position in the US Security Testing Market; can it keep its dominance? : Ken Research
• With comprehensive range of security testing solutions, the IBM Security is flushing the threats with ease.
• With newer Advanced Threat Intelligence, assisted with Cloud Security, IBM Security has been updating its own measures.
• The IBM Security is now taking automative measures, with AI and Machine Learning sitting on the roots and analyzing every situation.
• With focus on Zero Trust policy, IBM is making its own inner environment much more stringent in its policies and secured.
Interested to Know More about this Report, Request for a sample report
1.With comprehensive range of security testing solutions, the IBM Security is flushing the threats with ease.
• With the advancements in security testing, IBM introduces vulnerabilities assessment and penetration testing to the system.
• IBM Security has incorporated Real-Time Threat detections, rendering and responding to threats as they happen in real time.
• With the adoption of new Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions, IBM QRadar allows to gather information about multiple threats from various sources, to be ready for any unforeseen threat that may be impending.
• IBM offers Identity and Access Management (IAM), resulting in a greater amount of user identity checks, authentication checks etc.
According to Ken Research, the IBM Securities has been making several changes, leading to a drive in force leading to the upgraded technologies and advanced follow ups, leading to a much secure server and database mainframes. With more and more cybersecurity threats arising, the threat response system gets better with it. With deep Machine Learning, every time some new breach in the firewall occurs, the security system upgrades to become better than its previous model and with Artificial Intelligence is sitting on the top, more new initiatives and protocols are being come up with. With this the IBM Security is currently leading with a market value of ~US $60 Billion.
Visit this Link :- Request for custom report
2.With newer Advanced Threat Intelligence, assisted with Cloud Security, IBM Security has been updating its own measures.
• With the introduction IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence, newer valuable insights about impending newer threats are received.
• IBM Cloud Park has become the hub for addressing security challenges in cloud environment and related connected devices.
• With the ability to integrate with other systems in the IT sectors, advanced scouting of groups of threats, even if different types, can be scrutinized easily and removed.
• 67% of backdoor cases (ransomware attacks) were failed attacks as the defenders were able to disrupt the backdoor entry even before the initiation was made.
Request a Call with Expert to know more about Latest Trends
3.The IBM Security is now taking automative measures, with AI and Machine Learning sitting on the roots.
• The introduction of the company's leading AI platform, called Watson, makes necessity driven changes resulting in a fully secured mainframe.
• IBM MaaS360, a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Solution which is fueled by the Artificial Intelligence to help secure and manage mobile devices.
• IBM Guardium is such a tool that uses not only AI, but also deep Machine Learning resulting in prevention of breach and unauthorized access.
• With the introduction in newer Behavioral and Predictive analysis, the IBM Security can scoop out preferential threat scanning the individual's behavior.
4.With focus on Zero trust policy, IBM is making its own inner environment much more stringent in its policies and secured.
• With Zero-Trust policy, a Granular Access Control is given, deeming the least privileges for every working employee.
• With such stringent regulations, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) has become a core component of the policy, making multiple verification processes, scanning each person with high priority basis.
• Zero-Trust promotes Micro-Segmentation, allowing the splitting of networks into smaller fractions with very strict access, preventing attackers to move in between networks.
• A continuous monitoring has to be done in order to maintain the secured mainframe and must have to capability to detect problems in a very fast manner.
With major changes in the global cybersecurity threats, the cybersecurity department is rising with it. More and more advanced and complex encrypted protocols, algorithms and policies, making changes in both technologies and employee policies, rendering them with lesser privileges than before, ensuring no loss of information is happening from inside of the company.
Unit 14, Tower B3, Spaze I Tech Business Park, Sohna Road, sector 49 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001, India
Our Solutions are driven by qualitative and quantitative evaluation of markets across diverse Sectors and Geographies. We assist clients in their objectives related to market entry, product pricing, Product-fit evaluation, competition benchmarking, forecasting business planning and financial planning.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release IBM Security is holding a strong promising position in the US Security Testing Market; can it keep its dominance? : Ken Research here
News-ID: 3181451 • Views: 294
More Releases from Ken Research
US Dry type transformers Market expected to grow with CAGR of ~2% by 2028
Dry type transformers are the trending transformers, which are hyping in the market, as they do not require cooling since their windings are enclosed in epoxy resin, rendering them useful for indoor as well as outdoor applications. STORY OUTLINE According to Ken research, the US Dry type transformers market at a CAGR of ~2% during the forecast period (2023-2028). Factors driving the US Dry type transformers market are demand for Dry type transformers
UK online trading platforms Market expected to grow with CAGR of ~8% by 2028
UK online trading platforms Market expected to grow with CAGR of ~8% by 2028 STORY OUTLINE • According to Ken research, the market at a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period (2023-2028). • Factors driving the market are rising consumer demand. • Chatbots are the life-force of the online platforms of the market • Outlook of market is expected to grow higher due to high usage and demand arising factors and new trends. 1.Growth of UK Online trading platform
The Agricultural Equipment Market in the Netherlands: Innovations and Trends
The agricultural equipment market in the Netherlands is projected to experience a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of ~6.5% by the year 2027. Let's delve into the various factors that contribute to this growth. STORY OUTLINE • Dutch farming embraces GPS tractors, precision methods for optimal planting, harvesting, increasing yield, and productivity. • Leading in horticulture, Netherlands' high-tech greenhouses contribute to exports and innovative crop growth under controlled environments. • Dutch Agri-market innovates to minimize chemicals, conserve
Can the US Online Sports Betting Market reach a CAGR of 12% by 2028? : Ken Resea …
With multiple sports betting organizations competing and flowing up with fund raisers and trustworthy partnership and with the leading betting sports being 'The NFL', the US Online Sports Betting Market is projected to rise to a CAGR of ~12% by the year 2028. STORY OUTLINE • The turning down of Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act led to companies to shift from illegal to legal growth. • With increased smartphone adoption and high amount of
More Releases for IBM
Cloud Microservices Market to Remain Competitive | Major Giants: AWS, CA Technol …
Advance Market Analytics released the research report of Global Cloud Microservices Market, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Global Cloud Microservices Market research report shows the latest market insights with upcoming trends and breakdown of the products and services. The report provides key statistics on the market status, size, share, growth factors of the Global Cloud Microservices. This Report covers the emerging player's data,
Global IBM Bluemix Services Market|ibm bluemix service status, ibm bluemix devop …
In order to study the various trends and patterns prevailing in the concerned market, Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE) has included a new report titled “IBM Bluemix Services Market” to its wide online database. This research assessment offers a clear insight about the influential factors that are expected to transform the global market in the near future. Request for Sample Copy click here @ https://www.mrrse.com/sample/16385 The “IBM Bluemix Services Market – Global
Global Government Cloud Market 2018 Analysis by Players - Microsoft, IBM, Google …
Gen Market Insights published latest research on Global Government Cloud Market Research Report 2018 study major consideration after performing various different reasonable and immense analysis on Government Cloud industry. Top to bottom examination of Government Cloud Market is a vital thing for different partners like financial specialists, merchants, providers, CEOs, and others. Government Cloud Market Research Report 2018 provides an rare tool for analyzing the market in terms of strengths and
Global Government Cloud Market 2018 - IBM, Google, IBM, Oracle
Apex market reports, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the Government Cloud Market across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of Government Cloud Market from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global Government Cloud industry, and estimates the future trend of Government Cloud market
Digital Defense, Inc. Receives IBM PartnerWorld’s Ready for IBM Security Intel …
SAN ANTONIO, TX (April 17, 2017) – Digital Defense, Inc., a leading provider of Vulnerability Management as a Service (VMaaS™), today announced it has received IBM PartnerWorld’s Ready for IBM Security Intelligence designation for its Frontline™ Vulnerability Manager. As a result, Digital Defense’s Frontline Vulnerability Manager has been validated to integrate with IBM Security products to help better protect customers around the world. "We're very excited to combine IBM's industry
direct/ datango validated by IBM as Ready for IBM WebSphere Portal Software
datango´s Electronic Performance Support System provides benefits for IBM WebSphere Portal implementations Berlin, October 24, 2007 - datango AG, provider of eLearning and Electronic Per¬formance Support (EPSS) solutions, has been validated for IBM WebSphere Portal software and has earned the "Ready for IBM WebSphere Portal Software" emblem for its datango knowledge suite (dks). The Ready for WebSphere Portal Software emblem means that IBM WebSphere customers and business partners can integrate to