Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast 2023-2029
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/minimally-invasive-surgical-instruments-market
• In February 2021, Royal Philips has launched ClarifEye Augmented Reality Surgical Navigation, to advance minimally-invasive spine procedures in the Hybrid Operating Room. With this approach for spine surgery, patients can benefit from reduced postoperative pain, shortened hospital stays, reduced blood loss, and other such benefits.
• In June 2020, Medtronic plc has entered into a definitive agreement with Titan Medical Inc., to further the development of robotic-assisted surgical technologies.
Moreover, the regulatory approval by the government authorities for the new devices is propelling the MIS instruments market growth. For instance,
• In March 2021, Memic Innovative Surgery has received approval for its robotic surgical device from US Food and Drug Administration. The device is designed to perform transvaginal hysterectomies in patients this new system Hominis Surgical System has miniature humanoid-shaped robotic arms features.
• In November 2019, avatera medical GmbH has received CE mark approval for a newly designed avatera® system designed for robot-assisted, minimally invasive surgery. This newly designed system is approved in the European Economic Area for minimally invasive laparoscopy and has previously been used for other surgeries.
• The market number available for - 2021-2028
• Base year- 2021
• Forecast period- 2022-2028
• Segment Covered-
o By Product
o By Technology
o By Application
• Regions Covered-
o North America
o Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- Abbot, B Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corp., Conmed Corp., Covidien Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Service Inc., Medtronic Plc, and others.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
• Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How has COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region and segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Low Noise Amplifier Market Report Segment
• Inflation Systems
• Cutter Instruments
• Guiding Devices
• Handheld Instruments
• Robotic Assisted Surgical Systems
• Robot-Assisted Methods
• Arthroscopic Techniques
• Ablative Methods
• Cardiac Surgery
• Colorectal Surgery
• Dermatological Surgery
• Ent Surgery
• Gastrointestinal Surgery
• Gynecologic Surgery
• Lung & Respiratory Care
A full report of Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/minimally-invasive-surgical-instruments-market
Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market- Segment by Region
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Applied Medical Resources Corp.
• B Braun Melsungen Ag
• Boston Scientific Corp.
• Conmed Corp.
• Given Imagin Ltd.
• Hoya Corp.
• Intuitive Surgical Inc.
• Johnson & Johnson Service Inc.
• Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg
• Mako Surgical Corp.
• Medtronic Plc
• Novatract Surgical Inc.
• Rema Medizintechnik Gmbh
Reasons to Buying From us -
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
Visit More Report at
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast 2023-2029 here
News-ID: 2952073 • Views: 177
More Releases from Orion Market Research
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beacon Market Share, Trends, Future Outlook, Analysis …
The global Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 26.6% during the forecast period. The major factors contributing to the growth of the global BLE beacon market include rising disposable income and increased demand for proximity marketing. Consumers need some more customized marketing or an advertising strategy to progress toward a purchase in the era of digital marketing concepts. This is known
Breathalyzer Market Share, Trends, Future Outlook, Analysis and Forecast 2023-20 …
The global breathalyzer market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 8.5% during the forecast period. The factors that are augmenting the growth of the global breathalyzer market include increasing alcohol abuse, rising prevalence of diseases such as asthma, CPOD, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema, and increasing deaths due to drink and drive globally. For instance, as per the US Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA),
Brachytherapy Market Share, Trends, Future Outlook, Analysis and Forecast 2023-2 …
The global brachytherapy market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. Brachytherapy has evolved over the decades owing to a significant transformation in the way that brachytherapy is applied for different treatment locations. This is resulting owing to the development of new treatment delivery techniques and technologically advanced computer planning systems. Advanced 3D imaging modalities have been integrated into treatment planning methods that allow
Bluetooth Tester Market Trends, Segmentation, Growth, Analysis and Forecast 2023 …
The global Bluetooth tester market is projected to exhibit a significant growth, at a CAGR of around 6.0%, during the forecast period. The increasing trend of beacons technology is one of the major factors for the significant growth of the market. Bluetooth Smart also known as BLE (Bluetooth low energy) and in general categorized as beacon technology that is a guiding or warning signal such as a light or a
More Releases for Surgical
Surgical Robots Market Hits USD 17,647.82 million by 2028 Lead By THINK Surgical …
There is a rise in the number of surgeries performed across the world. In the last 25 years, the incidence of cardiovascular diseases has increased globally. The rise in diabetic cases and lifestyle changes are leading to an increase in the number of cardiovascular surgeries and general surgeries. For instance, colorectal cancer is one of the most commonly found and lethal cancers developed in individuals due to the combined influence
Surgical Robots Market By Companies - Intuitive Surgical Inc., Medtronic, Stryke …
Market Overview A comprehensive analysis of the various factors and parameters is carried out to present the report on the global Surgical Robots Market. The marker concentration in the global market as well as the revenue that is earned from the different market segments that comprise the Surgical Robots Market have been identified and are evaluated in the report. The market status from the year 2021 to the year 2028 that
Surgical Robots Market By Companies - Intuitive Surgical Inc., Medtronic, Stryke …
A new market study, titled “ Surgical Robots Market Forecast 2021-2028” has been featured on Fortune Business Insights™. Market Overview A comprehensive analysis of the various factors and parameters is carried out to present the report on the global Surgical Robots Market. The marker concentration in the global market as well as the revenue that is earned from the different market segments that comprise the Surgical Robots Market have been identified and
Surgical Robots Market Analysis 2020 - How COVID19 Impacting Surgical Robots Ind …
Report Analyzes Surgical Robots Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Implantable Cardioverter Surgical Robots (ICD), Transvenous ICD, External Surgical Robots) By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory, Schools and other Public Places) and Regional Forecast, 2019 - 2026. Get Sample Report To Know The Impact of Covid19 on this Industry at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/surgical-robots-market-100948 Key Players: Intuitive Surgical, Medtronic, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer Biomet, TransEnterix Surgical, Inc Verb Surgical, THINK Surgical. An
Surgical Microscope Market Size, Surgical Microscope Market Share, Surgical Micr …
The global surgical microscope market was valued at USD 610.3 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period 2017-2026. Request for Sample of This Research Report @ https://bit.ly/2xjcXML Top Key Players:- Carl Zeiss AG, Leica Microsystems, Takagi Corporation, Seiler Precision Microscopes, Topcon Corporation, Alltion (Wuzhou) Co. Ltd., Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Haag-Streit Surgical, Olympus Corporation, Accu-scope, Inc., Novartis AG, Danaher Corporation, Labomed Microscopes, Prescott’s Inc.,
Surgical Stapling Devices Market - New surgical techniques 2025 | Intuitive Surg …
Surgical Stapling Devices Market: Snapshot Surgical stapling devices or surgical staplers are occupying an increasingly crucial role in surgeries, particularly for complex ones such as gastrointestinal, gynecologic, and bariatric procedures. Over past few years, these mechanical medical devices have grown proportionately to complement the several advancements in surgical procedures. The use of surgical stapler devices helps in the development of new surgical techniques, modify the existing ones, and boost patient outcomes.