Food and Beverages Industry Thermoformed Plastic Products Market is Estimated to Reach Revenues worth US$22 Bn by 2032-end
The global F&B thermoformed plastic products market is estimated to be valued at US$ 13.5 Bn by the end of 2022 and Predicted to Net Revenues worth US$22 Bn by 2032-end to increasing at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period (2022-2032). In this report, the global F&B thermoformed plastic products market is tracked in terms of value and is calibrated to obtain market revenue estimates.
Request for Free Sample Copy of this Report@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12025
Increasing demand for low-cost, lightweight, and aesthetic packaging, supported by changing consumer preferences is fuelling the demand for thermoformed plastic products in the F&B industry. Thermoformed plastic products provide a germ-free environment for food products and an increasing consumer awareness about food safety and hygiene makes them a good choice for packaging of F&B items.
Macroeconomic growth of the retail sector is further expected to push the demand for F&B thermoformed plastic products, driving the market with significant impact over the forecast period. However, rising concerns over recycling and disposal of thermoformed plastic products and stringent regulatory policies are pushing end users to go for alternative products, which in turn, is expected to be a major challenge for thermoformed plastic product manufacturers through 2024.
• Clear Lam Packaging, Inc.
• D&W FINE PACK
• HUHTAMAKI GROUP
• Anchor Packaging, Inc.
• Berry Plastics Corporation
• Silgan Holdings, Inc.
• Tray-Pak Corporation
Complete Report Details@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/food-and-beverages-industry-thermoformed-plastic-products-market.asp
The global F&B thermoformed plastic products market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into synthetic and biodegradable segments. The synthetic thermoformed plastic products segment is estimated to account for maximum value share of 86.7% by 2016 end.
• The segment is projected to remain the dominant segment during the forecast period due to increasing demand for lightweight and low-cost food packaging from developing economies of Asia Pacific. The biodegradable thermoformed plastic products segment is estimated to account for 12.9% value share of the global F&B thermoformed plastic products market by 2024 end. The growth of the segment is augmented by various government initiatives on recycling and disposal of packing products, especially in the European Union region, which is a dominant region in the global F&B thermoformed plastic products market.
• By application, the thermoformed plastic products market is segmented into packaging, food serving articles, and others. The packaging segment is estimated to account for 73.6% value share of the global F&B thermoformed plastic products market by 2016 end. This segment is further sub-segmented into meat packaging, bakery products, takeaway food products, dairy products, and beverages. Among sub-segments, the beverage sub-segment is estimated to account for 34.7% value share by 2016 end.
• On the basis of region, the global F&B thermoformed plastic products market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Europe was the largest market for thermoformed plastic products, accounting for 32.3% value share of the global F&B thermoformed plastic products market in 2015.
• However, APAC is expected to register the fastest growth in terms of value over the forecast period. Increasing demand for convenience and takeaway food packaging products in Europe, APAC, and North America is expected to drive revenue growth of the global F&B thermoformed plastic products market over the forecast period.
Buy Now this report@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12025
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
• What will the Market growth rate in Future?
• What are the key factors driving the global Market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in Market space?
• What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industry?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of industry?
Request you to Read More-
Cobalt Sulfate Market -https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/cobalt-sulfate-market.asp
Perfume Ingredients Chemicals Market -
About us: -
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence market research
Address - 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. - +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free - +1 800-961-0353
Sales - email@example.com
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Food and Beverages Industry Thermoformed Plastic Products Market is Estimated to Reach Revenues worth US$22 Bn by 2032-end here
News-ID: 2757318 • Views: 152
More Releases from Persistence Market Research
The Bone Marrow Transplantation Market to foray into digital innovation, witness …
The current scenario is such that there is an increase in the adoption of Bone Marrow Transplantation procedures for treating various chronic diseases. This scenario is, by all means, favoring the Bone Marrow Transplantation market growth. Request For Free Sample Report of Bone Marrow Transplantation Market @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4288 Europe to Dominate the Global Bone Marrow Transplantation Market Due to an increasing number of modern healthcare centers, the European market is expected to witness
Medical Simulation Market to Record CAGR of 14.4% Rise in Growth by 2031
As per Persistence Market Research's new industry analysis, the global medical simulation market is poised to surge at a CAGR of over 14% through 2031. Patient safety has always been a prominent concern in the healthcare industry. Medical errors needs to be controlled as there has been an increase in mortality rate. Death count has been mitigated significantly with the advent of simulation in healthcare. Request for Free Sample Report of "Medical
Patient Engagement Solution Market to Witness CAGR of 13% Rise in Value Share Du …
As per findings by Persistence Market Research, the worldwide patient engagement solution market reached a valuation of around US$ 12.2 Bn in 2020, and is anticipated to surge at a CAGR of 13% over the next ten years. Patient engagement software solutions facilitate patient data management and hospital management. These are patient engagement platforms that automate appointment management, which reduces long waiting hours for patients. The healthcare sector has shifted from paper
The Antibiotic Resistance Market to see digitized data collection at a CAGR of 4 …
Antibiotic resistance is one of the biggest public health concerns today. In the U.S., over 2 million people suffer from an antibiotic-resistant infection annually. Growing mortality rate due to these infections has generated a gateway for pharmaceutical manufacturers to develop novel antibiotics. Fighting this threat is a national and public health priority that needs a collaborative approach among healthcare providers and governments. Human overuse of antibiotics leads to the development
More Releases for F&B
Incite Foodtech Expands Into India's F&B Scene
Kuala Lumpur, 18 March 2022 - Today, Incite Foodtech Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia-based food-tech venture, announced the signing of a master licencing deal with Village Food Courts Pvt Ltd of India, a Village Groupe venture, marking the company's first foray into the large Asian market. Incite Foodtech creates and acquires QSF (quick-serving-food) brands that satisfy customer needs and palettes by leveraging on big data. Union Artisan Coffee, one of the fastest-growing
Flavorgator launches free to start F&B consumer insights platform
Flavorgator is proud to announce our new free to start pricing for our consumer insights platform. The core of our platform is an Interactive menu that tracks consumers’ preferences through our intuitive feedback system. We generate insights by processing feedback and preferences, which helps reduce waste and increase sales. Interested F&B operators can get started right away with no charge for up to 15 active monthly users per outlet. Previously
Global F&B Sterilizing Agent Market Growth 2019-2024
LP INFORMATION offers a latest published report on F&B Sterilizing Agent Market Analysis and Forecast 2019-2025 delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. According to this study, over the next five years the F&B Sterilizing Agent market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019.
Global Analysis on F&B Packaging Market by 2021
Food and beverages packaging provides protection, tampering resistance and special physical, chemical, or biological needs for the food and beverages. Further Food packaging aids food nutrition, rapid and reliable distribution of food among the value chain and reduces post-harvest losses. The different types of packaging materials use in the food and beverages industries are rigid plastic packaging, flexible plastic packaging, paperboard packaging, leather packaging, wood packaging, earthenware packaging, vegetable fibers
Emerging Demand of F&B Vending Machine Market by 2021
Food vending machine market is segmented on the basis of product type which includes beverages vending machine and food vending machine. Among both of these segment food vending machine is expected to show a healthy growth during the forecast period. Beverages vending machine is further sub segmented as hot beverage vending machines, cold beverage vending machines and soda/ beer/ liquor/ wine vending machines. Among all of these sub segment cold
Hilton Pattaya Kicks Off F&B Masters 2016
Hilton Pattaya led by Mr. Rudolf Troestler, General Manager (front row; 5th from left), Hotel Executive Chef, Matthew Allen Dowdell (front row; 6th from left) together with our talented team members are ready to kick off the 3rd year of ‘F&B Masters 2016’ at the hotel this month. F&B Masters is designed to discover the champions of food and beverage within Hilton Worldwide hotels throughout South East Asia & India. The