Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market projected to reach US$ 1,765.1 Mn by 2027
Regional market intelligence is also provided that can assist the reader in gaining insights with respect to key regions across the globe and identify potential revenue pockets for gaining edge in the global coatings and application technologies for robotics market.
A detailed market segmentation is carried out which explores every angle of the coatings and application technologies for robotics market. This analytical research report covers historic market data for coatings and application technologies for robotics market along with future market projections for a period of ten years, starting from 2022 till 2027.
Request a sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6134
Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market: Aspects Influencing Growth
Several factors are responsible for the current market position and scenario of coatings and application technologies for robotics. To name a few aspects, high growth in robot manufacturing, growing robotic service industry, increasing use of powder and water borne coating technologies in robot manufacturing, rising demand for base and clear coats, trending eco-friendly techniques in coatings and application technologies coupled with increase in vehicle production, growing use of water borne technologies and acrylics, growing demand for robots in healthcare industry, growing trend of industrial revolution 4.0 to boost the demand for robots, growing use of UV cure technology and adoption of automated technology in the automotive industry, increasing sales of robots in South East Asian countries, growing use of robotics in the construction sector, increasing innovations and development of existing coating products, and increasing employment of heavy duty robots in the oil and gas as well as metal industries, have pushed the growth of the global coatings and applications technologies for robotics market.
Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market: Segmentation Outlook
The global coatings and application technologies for robotics market is segmented on the basis of resin type, coating technology, coating layer, end use industry and region.
- By resin type, acrylics are being used extensively. The acrylics segment is expected to grow at a significant growth rate throughout the period of forecast to reflect a substantial market valuation by the end of the year assessment. This segment is expected to lead the global market
- By coating layer, base coat segment is the largest with a high market value. Also, this segment is projected to grow at a comparatively faster rate than other segments in the coating layer category
- By coating technology, the water borne segment is expected to dominate the global market with a high market valuation and a significant CAGR. However, the powder segment is expected to witness higher demand and adoption and is projected to grow at the fastest rate in this category to register a value CAGR of 7.6% throughout the period of forecast
- By end use industry, coatings and application technologies for robotics are extensively used in the manufacturing industry, followed by healthcare sector. Value wise, the healthcare end use industry segment is projected to grow at a relatively faster rate throughout the forecast period
- By region, Japan region is highly attractive for the use of coatings and application technologies for robotics. The coatings and application technologies for robotics market in this region is expected to reach a value of more than US$ 650 Mn by the end of 2027. On the contrary, the APEJ region is expected to show high growth in this market
Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market: Forecast Analysis
According to the fact based study on coatings and application technologies for robotics market, the global market is expected to reach a value of about US$ 1700 Mn by the end of the year of assessment (2027) from a value of around US$ 930 Mn in 2017. The global market is projected to grow at a value CAGR of 6.6% throughout the period of assessment (2017-2027).
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6134
The global coatings and application technologies for robotics market research report has included analysis on key players in the market. Analysis on companies such as Akzo Nobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems, PPG Industries, The Sherwin Williams Company, HMG Paints Limited, The Lubrizol Corporation, Yashm Paint & Resin Industries, U.S. Paint Corporation, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., Bernardo Ecenarro SA, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Sheboygan Paint Company, Beckers Group, Alps Coating Sdn. Bhd, NOROO Paint & Coatings Co., Ltd., WEG SA, Reichhold LLC and Tikkurila are included in this research report.
Key Segments Covered
Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics by Resin Type:
- Polyurethane Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- Acrylic Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- Alkyd Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- Polyester Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- Epoxy Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics by Coating Technology:
- Solvent Borne Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- Water Borne Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- UV Cure Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- Powder Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics by Coating Layer:
- Primer Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- Base Coat Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- Top Coat Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
- Clear Coat Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics
Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics by End Use Industry:
- Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics for Healthcare
- Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics for Agriculture
- Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics for Mining
- Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics for Manufacturing
- Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics for Construction
Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics by Region:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excl. Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
Website: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/coatings-and-application-technologies-robotics-market
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market projected to reach US$ 1,765.1 Mn by 2027 here
News-ID: 2710475 • Views: 288
More Releases from Future Market Insights
Automatic Filling Machine Market expanding at a CAGR of 4.6% by the year 2032
The market for automatic filling machines is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 6,619.1 million in 2022 and grow at a moderate CAGR of 4.6% over the same period. By 2032, the market is anticipated to increase to a value of US$10,378.0 million. According to Future Market Insights' analysis, the historical CAGR was 2.6%. Automatic filling machines, which are tools used to fill holding containers like pouches, bags, bottles, and boxes with solid, semi-solid, and liquid product
Market for Gourmet Salts is Expected to Expand at US$ 480.06 Mn by 2032 | FMI
The market for gourmet salts worldwide is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 7.3% over the course of the projected period. It is projected to increase in value from US$ 237.3 Mn in 2022 to US$ 480.06 Mn by 2032. Gourmet salts are unrefined, top quality salts obtained from a natural source with a low sodium content. This salt is used in cuisine to enhance taste of food and also
Lactose-free Cheese Market to Surpass US$ 1.5 Bn by 2032 with Burgeoning Prevale …
According to FMI, the global lactose-free cheese market size is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 676.3 Mn by the end of 2022. The market is set to accelerate at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2022-2032. It is anticipated to be valued at US$ 1,515.1 Mn in 2032. FMI further states that around 35% of the global population was lactose intolerant, and 28% had dairy sensitivity or allergy in 2020.
Electrical Steel Market to grow at a rate of 6.5% by 2031 | Get Customized Repor …
The electrical steel market value will total US$ 37.5 Bn in 2021, as per Future Market Insights (FMI). Exhibiting a CAGR of 6.5% for 2021-2031, the market is expected to reach US$ 70.5 Bn by the end of 2031. Despite logistical challenges amid restrictions imposed to contain the pandemic in 2020, the market is forecast to register 5.3% year-on-year growth in 2021. The demand for electrical steel will surge particularly in
More Releases for Coat
Global E-Coat Market Growth 2019-2024
Abstract: Electrophoretic Painting Process (E-Coat) is a process where a metal part is immersed in a water-based solution containing a paint emulsion. An electric voltage is applied to the part causing the paint emulsion to condense onto the part. A part can be painted both inside and out, wherever the liquid is able to reach a metal surface. The coating thickness is limited by the applied voltage. As areas of high
E-Coat Market Dynamics, Segments and Supply Demand 2016 - 2024
E-coat or electro-coat is an immersion technique in which electrically charged particles are deposited out of a water suspension in order to coat a conductive part. The coat thickness is controlled by the applied voltage. The fundamental principle of e-coat technology is based on the ability of opposite charges to attract. E-coat technique is employed for uniform coating of interior and exterior surfaces. Low volatile organic compound products are used
Future of E-Coat Market Size 2022
MarketStudyReport.com Add New Report Global (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) E-Coat Market 2017 Forecast to 2022 to its research database. The report presents a deep study of the market growth factors and drivers. The report spread across 120 pages with table and figures in it. Global E-Coat Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022 provides Market information about Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application. This Industry report
E-Coat Market by Manufacturers
E-coating, also known as electrocoating, electropainting etc. is a high-tech process that has been developed over the last fifty years. The E-coat process was originally developed for applying an anti-corrosive coating over steel car bodies. E-coats processes are used for coating a wide range of consumer goods including hardware, jewellery, eyeglass frames, giftware and many other items. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the E-Coat in United States market, to
Blue Coat to Acquire Crossbeam Systems
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, December 19, 2012 – Blue Coat Systems, Inc., a market leader in Web security and optimization, today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Crossbeam Systems, Inc., a proven leader in delivering scalable network security. The acquisition brings together two market leaders that deliver complementary technologies to scale and secure the world’s largest and most complex networks. By acquiring Crossbeam, Blue
Fresh Coat of Laguna Niguel
Dana Point, CA – August 29, 2011 – Fresh Coat of Laguna Niguel today announced the launch of www.freshcoatlagunaniguel.com as an information portal for Laguna Niguel area home owners and businesses to find information about painting projects. With articles being added almost every day and an online monthly newsletter of painting tips, the website is anticipated to quickly become California’s primary resource for residential and commercial painting projects. Future plans