Radial Artery Compression Devices Market
Over the past decade, the healthcare sector across the world has taken giant strides in all regards, including drug development, research & development, production of new and improved medical devices, and integration of technology. However, as these advancements continue to improve the overall healthcare sphere, healthcare providers are increasingly burdened with high costs.
The narrative within the radial artery compression devices market is expected to follow a similar trend. Companies involved in the current radial artery compression devices market are increasingly focused on reducing manufacturing costs and simultaneously improving the performance of their devices.
Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/radial-artery-compression-devices-market.html
The adoption of radial artery compression devices has gained significant momentum over the past few decades, particularly for a left heart catheterization. At present, research has revealed that radial artery compression devices are playing a key role in improving patient safety and comfort. Moreover, radial artery compression devices are increasingly being used worldwide for interventional and diagnostic coronary procedures.
However, potential complications pertaining to the access-site associated with procedures carried out using transradial access continue to pose as a major challenge for participants involved in the radial artery compression devices market. Some of the other factors that are anticipated to accelerate the adoption of radial artery compression devices during the forecast period include a rise in the global aging population, improved life expectancy, growing focus on improving staff education, and lower post-procedural complications, among others. At the back of these factors, the global radial artery compression devices market is expected to reach a value of ~US$ 208 Mn by the end of 2027.
Adoption of Pneumatic Radial Artery Compression Devices Likely to Surpass Mechanical Variant
Within the radial artery compression devices market, at present, the uptake of mechanical radial artery compression devices is higher than that of pneumatic devices. However, according to the analysts at Transparency Market Research, the trend is expected to shift a gear during the second half of the forecast period, as the demand for pneumatic radial artery compression devices is likely to surpass that of the mechanical variant. The demand for pneumatic devices is expected to grow at an impressive pace in the forecast period. The advent of transradial access and progress in the field continues to maximize patient satisfaction and the economics of cardiac catheterization.
In the past few decades, consistent efforts were made to enhance the overall outcome of the procedure and make it faster, safer, and less complicated. Although manual radial compression has come up as an ideal and feasible substitute to reduce the timings of radial artery hemostasis, the uptake of pneumatic radial artery compression devices is expected to grow at a significant pace. The demand for pneumatic radial artery compression devices is projected to grow, owing to its usefulness in minimizing the frequency of radial artery occlusion and overall safety of the procedure. Moreover, as these pneumatic radial artery compression devices can be used for a prolonged time period to attain hemostasis, its popularity is expected to scale during the forecast period.
Request A Sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73941
Companies Launch New Products to Gain Competitive Edge
The focus on the development of new devices and research will continue to drive the expansion of the market for radial artery compression devices during the forecast period. Anticipating the growing need to launch improved, safe, and patient-centric devices, companies operating in the current market landscape are expected to compete with each other by introducing new and improved radial artery compression devices. For instance, in August 2019, Merit Medical announced the launch of a new radial artery compression device to improve the process of gaining hemostasis post catheterization. While product development will remain a key differentiating factor, receiving approval from the FDA for their devices will also remain a critical parameter for success. The expansion of product portfolio will continue to be an integral aspect of the growth strategies formulated by participants in the radial artery compression devices market. For instance, in May 2019, Cordis announced that the launch of the RADIAL 360 portfolio in the U.S. Attaining the approval from the FDA would remain an important step in the product development phase.
The global radial artery compression devices market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to a plethora of factors, including improved patient safety & comfort, a significant rise in the global aging population, lower post-procedural complications, and research & development activities. Companies operating in the radial artery compression devices market landscape should ideally focus on expanding their product portfolio, streamline their product development processes, and roll out new and improved radial artery compression devices. Sales of pneumatic variants will surpass that of mechanical radial artery compression devices during the forecast period.
Radial Artery Compression Devices Market: Overview
• This report analyzes the current scenario and future prospects of the global radial artery compression devices market. Rise in number of percutaneous coronary interventions (PCI) across the globe has fueled the demand for radial artery compression devices. Moreover, increase in government initiatives to train healthcare professionals such as nurses and technicians is projected to drive the global radial artery compression devices market during the forecast period.
• The report provides an elaborate executive summary, including a snapshot of various segments of the radial artery compression devices market. It also provides elaborate information and data analysis of the global radial artery compression devices market with regards to segments based on product, mechanism, size, end user, and region.
• The overview section of the report provides a detailed qualitative analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities that impact the global radial artery compression devices market
• Additionally, the report includes company profiles which provide information about their business, product portfolios, and competitive landscape in the radial artery compression devices market
• The report on the global radial artery compression devices market offers attractiveness analysis of the regions and segments
• The last section of the report comprises quantitative and qualitative analysis on market share/position of key players operating in the global radial artery compression devices market. It analyzes the key competitive strategies adopted by the major industry players, thereby presenting a thorough understanding of the competitive scenario in the global radial artery compression devices market.
Request Brochure: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=73941
Radial Artery Compression Devices Market: Key Segments
• In terms of product, the global radial artery compression devices market has been classified into knob-based devices and plate-based devices. The knob-based devices segment held a major share of the global radial artery compression devices market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period.
• Based on mechanism, the global radial artery compression devices market has been bifurcated into mechanical and pneumatic. In terms of size, the global radial artery compression devices market has been bifurcated into standard and large.
• In terms of end user, the global radial artery compression devices market has been divided into hospitals, independent cath labs, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
• The market value and forecast for each of these segments have been provided from 2017 to 2027. CAGRs of respective segments have also been provided from 2019 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year.
Radial Artery Compression Devices Market: Regional Outlook
• In terms of region, the global radial artery compression devices market has been segmented into North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa). Each region considered in the market has been divided into countries/sub-regions.
• The radial artery compression devices market report provides value and forecast for each region and country/sub-region from 2017 to 2027. The compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each of these regions and countries have also been provided for the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The radial artery compression devices market study also covers the competitive scenario in these regions.
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=73941
Companies Mentioned in Report
• Key players in the global radial artery compression devices market have been profiled based on attributes such as company overview, product portfolio, financial overview, recent developments, and competitive business strategies
• Major companies profiled in the global radial artery compression devices market report include
o Medtronic plc
o Abbott Laboratories
o Terumo Corporation
o Teleflex Incorporated
o Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
o Forge Medical, Inc.
o Semler Technologies, Inc.
o dba Advanced Vascular Dynamics, Medplus, Inc.
o TZ Medical, Inc.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Ultra-large Volume Wearable Injectors Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ultralarge-volume-wearable-injectors-market.html
Ambulance Services Market:
Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/depth-of-anesthesia-monitoring-devices-market.html
mHealth Services Market:
Healthcare ERP Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/healthcare-erp-market.html
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Radial Artery Compression Devices Market here
News-ID: 2663446 • Views: 490
More Releases for Market:
India Tractor Market, Tractor Industry, Market Revenue, Market Growth Analysis, …
How Is India Tractor Market Positioned? In India two-third population is engaged in Agriculture. Tractors form an essential part of this sector. They bring the required efficiency and productivity country needs in its agricultural activity to compete on the international level. The Indian tractor Industry has made preponderant improvement in production capacity and in terms of production volumes. The industry has been successful in indigenization of the technology. The volume growth
Global Optical Interconnects Market, Market Size, Market Shares, Market Growth A …
In integrated circuits, optical interconnects majorly refers to a system of transmitting signals from one fragment of an integrated circuit to another part which is using light. Optical interconnects have been in high demand due to the high latency and power consumption incurred by conventional metal interconnects in conveying electrical signals over long distances, such as in interconnects classed as global interconnects. The International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS) has emphasized
Global Cash Registers Market, Market Growth Analysis, Market Revenue, Market Out …
A cash register or automatic money handling system is a motorized or electric device for registration and calculating dealings at a point of sale. It is typically devoted to a drawer for storage cash and additional valuables. A modern cash register is generally attached to a printer which can print out incomes for record-keeping determinations. The electronics cash register delivers numerous features likes mall price and informal admittance. The rising acceptance of electronic cash register by
Global Organic Food & Beverage Market | Market Size, Market Share, Market Trends …
The term 'organic' has gained much popularity since the last decade, which refers to the process of how certain foods are produced. Organic food is grown without the use of synthetic chemicals, such as human-made pesticides and fertilizers, and does not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs). According to the recently published report titled, 'Global Organic Food & Beverage Outlook, 2026', by Bonafide Research the organic foods & beverage industry has
Robotic Cardiology Surgery Market Insights Includes Market Share, Market Researc …
Robotic Cardiology Surgery Market Global demand for cardiac surgery robots in 2025 will explode to $XXX billion. This represents an astonishing XX% growth yearly in terms of annual revenue between 2016 and 2025, and a cumulative market total of $7.50 billion during 2017-2025 owing to the substantial increase of robot-based and computer-assisted cardiological surgery procedures for heart disorders. Global Robotic Cardiology Surgery Market 2016-2025: Market Size, Share, Forecast and Strategy is based
Educational Robots Market, Market Segmentation, Market Report, Market Forecast
Global Educational Robots market valued USD 670 Million in 2017 and is likely to grow more than USD 2339.8 Million by 2025 with a compounded annual growth of 16.92% over the forecast period 2018-2025. The market growth is primarily driven by technological enhancements in the field of robotics and increasing use of robots for educational purposes. However, high initial research and development expenses hamper market growth. The main function of