Software Developer Garod about React.js: World's Most-Used Framework
React.js developer Garod of CodeRiders software outsourcing firm about advantages and disadvantages of the world's most-used tech
We at CodeRiders software outsourcing firm did a mini-exploration based on our clients' requirements, past experiences, and market research. We share the belief that React.js is going to rule the international IT industry in the upcoming years.
Garod will speak about:
● His experience as a software developer (front-end developer),
● His experience in one of the most popular software outsourcing destinations or tech hubs (Armenia),
● Advantages and disadvantages of React.js,
● His opinion about the future of software development.
- Hi Garod. Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and experience as a software developer. To start, please represent yourself.
- I am Lebanese Armenian. I was born and raised in Beirut and spent most of my life in Lebanon. So, I grew up in a multicultural environment. Back in school, my favorite subjects were mathematics and physics. Not to mention I was obsessed with technology from day one. After graduating from high school, I had two majors on my mind, computer science, and mechanical engineering. In the end, I decided to continue with computer science as I had a plan to move to Yerevan, Armenia. I learned software development and worked as a front-end developer in Beirut for some time and then moved to Yerevan.
- How is Armenia connected with your decision to become a software developer?
- Armenia is a small country in the South Caucasian region. Many people don't know much about Armenia as it is very tiny. However, growing up, I have heard an increasing number of people recognizing my historical homeland as a very famous tech hub. It was a very motivating and exciting experience. I was happy to hear people talk about Armenia. It was also very impressive to learn that a small country could position itself so successfully in the international IT industry. We are speaking about such giants as the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, India, European and Asian countries, South Africa, Latin American countries, etc. The total number of software developers in these countries is more than the whole population of Armenia (2.5 million people), yet Armenia competes alongside these countries. This is just amazing. So, I combined my passion for computer science and my dream of living in my historical homeland and made what seemed a perfect decision, to become a software developer and to move to Armenia.
I moved to Yerevan 2 years ago. As soon as I had settled, I started searching for front-end software developer jobs on job websites. One day I also decided to look for the top 10 software development companies in Armenia. That is how I came across CodeRiders. Even though they had no job openings, I sent my portfolio and CV because I felt I would get along with the team. They quickly replied to my email and scheduled an interview with me. I talked with the CEO and the business development director of CodeRiders. I specialized in only front-end development at that time, so they suggested having a probationary period during which they would also teach me back-end development. I immediately agreed to join the team, and after two months, I officially became a CodeRider.
- Let's speak a little about CodeRiders. What do you like about CodeRiders, and how did you know you would get along with the team?
- Well, I did some research about CodeRiders before contacting them. I checked their social media, saw team activities and images, checked out their website, and read some of their articles. We all had this gut feeling at least once in our lives, right? When you are sure something is for you, it is your style. That is what happened to me, and I was not wrong. Right from the beginning, when they contacted me for an online interview, I knew this would work. When we started talking, I noticed they did not want to hire a software developer who would just do his/her job. They were genuinely interested in my experience and knowledge and tried to figure out how we could help each other.
From the first day, I felt like I have joined a new family. People here care about each other and are always ready to help. On the other hand, there is trust. CodeRiders treats their employees as part of a big family and then gives them freedom. This is an amazing technique. It does work. Employees have flexible working hours and can work from wherever is convenient for them, and the work quality will never suffer. So, first, team spirit, a family-like atmosphere, trust, then freedom and flexibility.
- Which software development technologies are you currently specialized in, and what do you specifically like about them?
- I am currently specializing in front-end development, which is the development of the design and functionalities of an application. As for the technologies, I mainly use React.js and Vue.js. What I like most about them is that they use component-based development, which helps to accelerate and facilitate the whole software development lifecycle (SDLC). Component-based development is creating each part of the website on its own, reusing them in multiple places just like a LEGO.
Building and implementing robust products is a huge "must" for me. It is a part of my philosophy in my career. I feel good and satisfied working with React.js, especially when reusing the components. I do not have to create a new component for a specific function. Instead, I can work with an existing component and stay focused on the reusability of this component. This is amazing because it saves a lot of time. I do not have to start all over again. In the meantime, I can maintain consistency when working on multiple projects.
We all know that all businesses, regardless of their size, industry, and goals, expect fast results. Besides delivering bug-free code, you should also be on time to satisfy the client. With React.js, it is possible to complete projects within the given budget and on time. I think that also plays role in its popularity besides simplicity, easy-to-learn, user-friendliness, components, and reusability. In addition, when you work with Vue.js, the software development process is much faster and simple as it uses templates. It is great for simple projects and small apps, and when the complexity level rises, it is advisable to choose React. So, I get why React.js has taken the lead as the world's most-used framework.
- What is the future of software development, and which technologies will rule the IT industry?
· Front-end development,
· Back-end development,
· Mobile application development (hybrid and native mobile app development),
· PWA (Progressive web application) development with Angular.js, React.js, and Vue.js.
- We have already talked about the reasons React.js is so popular these days. However, to sum up, can you please enumerate some advantages and disadvantages of React.js?
- These are the main pros and cons of the React.js framework, which I think all React.js developers know about:
Advantages of React JS:
· React.js has a handy set of tools,
· Fast development because of its reusable components,
· Good performance as React.js manages a virtual DOM, that deals with HTML, XML, or XHTML.
· Easy for testing with the help of native tools,
· React.js supports the building of machine-readable codes, in the meantime, it is easy to create dynamic web applications with React.js,
Disadvantages of React JS:
· Only covers the Frontend development of an application,
· Uses JSX, which is the combination of HTML and JS.
- In your opinion, what kind of projects will benefit from using React.js technology?
- Although React.js applications can run on a server that amplifies the navigation of various search engines, I think the best use of React JS is when creating content management websites because these kinds of websites don't require SEO- friendliness. Content management systems hire React.js developers for this reason as well. SEO is search engine optimization, which helps your website to appear in the users' searches. If you care for the SEO, meaning you want to develop an e-commerce website, you need to go with Next JS, a React framework that solves SEO issues.
Will you describe your current project at CodeRiders software development company?
- How do you handle remote communication with the client?
- Slack and Google Meet facilitate the communication between the developer and the clients. We also have a daily meeting with the developers to quickly inform each other about the process of our work. We use Agile methodology, which is very convenient for projects with no fixed scope of work.
- Will you speak about your everyday routine at CodeRiders and your relationship with your teammates?
- As I mentioned earlier, our working schedule is very flexible. I prefer working from the office because in the office I have lots of ways to ease my mind. For example, if I am stuck on a problem, I take a quick break and have fun playing billiard, baby-foot, or PlayStation. Also, my teammates are always ready to help. I also mentioned earlier that I felt like a family with my team. That is because we don't only work together, we also plan corporate activities together.
- Which is your all-time favorite project and why?
- My all-time favorite project is my current one because I have more responsibilities and learned lots of new stuff. For example, I started developing all the pages from zero by myself, plus learned to write automated tests.
- Which technologies are you most interested in learning for the future?
- As software developers, it is a must for us to learn new technologies, because the industry is growing every day, and you should always keep yourself updated so that you grow with it. Currently, I am learning web3.0 and solidity, which are the technologies that integrate the cryptocurrency world into software development.
- Thank you, Garod, for sharing your experience as a software developer and your knowledge about the current IT industry.
In addition, and as a final word, all these advantages that have brought React.js to the top of the most-used frameworks worldwide, it is also very affordable to hire React.js developers.
In popular software outsourcing destinations or tech hubs like Armenia, a regular React.js developer's hourly rate is between $30-$80, based on the developer's seniority level. While the general picture across the world is quite different. For instance, an average annual salary of a React software engineer based on a country is as follows:
● Switzerland: $127.011
● USA: $92.232
● UK: $78.528
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to read more articles like this.
To learn more about CodeRiders services or solutions, we recommend getting in touch with our business development team by sending your inquiry to the email@example.com e-mail address.
Holy Abgar King Street
CodeRiders is an Armenia-based software development company. It has been providing software outsourcing and consulting, web development and design, mobile app development, custom software development services since 2015 to various companies worldwide.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Software Developer Garod about React.js: World's Most-Used Framework here
News-ID: 2656951 • Views: 654
More Releases from CodeRiders
CodeRiders is Taking Part in Hannover Messe 2022
Save the date and location for the world's largest and most significant annual trade show dedicated to industry development and digital progress, Hannover Messe Trade Fair 2022. The trade fair will take place from May 30 - to June 2 on the Messegelände (Hanover Fairground) in the city of Hanover, Germany. The hosting country Germany welcomes about 6.500 exhibitors and 250.000 visitors from all over the world yearly. Hannover Messe Trade fair
Babken D. of CodeRiders Shares His Story As SQL Developer
We continue the series of interviews with CodeRiders’ software developers. This time we interviewed one of our Senior Software Developers Babken Darbinyan. He will speak about: ● SQL domain-specific language ● The advantages and disadvantages of SQL ● Difference between SQL and NoSQL ● Share his personal story Babken has passed a long journey with CodeRiders. As many of our followers know, our software outsourcing company was initially established as a software development school in
CodeRiders is Among Top PHP Development Companies in 2021
CodeRiders has been recognized by a research and analytics agency TechReviewer.co as a Top PHP Development Company in 2021. CodeRiders has already been appreciated by a number of authoritative rating platforms, international awards such as EuroAsian Startup Awards, GoodFirms, TopDevelopers, DesignRush, and more. CodeRiders has a wide variety of tech stacks as well as a huge talent pool. As the company was originally established back in 2013 as a software
Albert Ispiryan of CodeRiders Clarifies the Importance of PHP in Web Application …
Albert Ispiryan is a talented software developer at CodeRiders Software outsourcing company. He has recently given an interview about the importance of PHP in Web apps, which you can read below: - What is the common usage of PHP and why some web development studios concentrate especially on PHP development? - The essential purpose of PHP development is to create the back-end of web applications. The key function of the front-end
More Releases for React
How Will Home Entertainment Devices Market React from 2021 Onwards?
The Home Entertainment Devices market report delivers a complete and in-detail study of the market using primary or secondary resources and various research tools. The market weakness, opportunities, strength, and risk analysis provide a holistic picture of the market growth and development. This Report covers the manufacturers' data, including shipment, price, revenue, gross profit, interview record, business distribution, etc., these data help the consumer know about the competitors better. This
SGS Helps Manufacturers and Retailers React to the Problem of Microfibers
The full impact of natural water supplies contaminated with plastic is becoming clear. It is common to read stories about the Great Pacific Garbage Patch – a floating island of plastic debris – but what is less well known is the damage being done by small, practically invisible plastic particulates, known as microfibers. Things are changing, and this almost hidden problem is beginning to regularly appear in the news. As
AppFutura publishes the list of Top React Native App Developers for 2018
AppFutura is a popular platform for mobile app development companies that publishes weekly tops and articles on app development and technology. Today, the company unveils the list of top React Native app developers for 2018 featuring some of the leading developers in the sector. Check out the following companies which have been selected based on their experience and client feedback. Top React Native App Developers for 2018: AppInventiv Ready4s BrainMobi Konstant Infosolutions Synergo Applify Intuz DevTechnosys Sibers Consagous Check out the report
Global Food Fiber Market Likely to React Value of US$ 6bn by 2022
Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE) has been serving as an active source to cater intelligent research report to enlighten both readers and investors. This research study titled “Global Market Study on Food Fiber: North America to Dominate the Global Market in Terms of Revenue”. Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.mrrse.com/sample/3578 The demands of consumers for food with nutritional value has escalated over past couple of years. The awareness regarding health
PharmaTraining React to Increasing Importance of SCM
Aware of the increasing importance of pharmaceutical supply chain management (SCM) within the industry, PharmaTraining is running a two day SCM workshop, at the Window Conference Venue, Islington, London from the 5th – 6th May 2011. Standon, Staffordshire, March 23, 2011 -- The trainer for the workshop, Hedley Rees, is an expert in the field of supply chain management and author of ‘Supply Chain Management within the Drug Industry’. Hedley has
What if buildings could autonomously react to climatic changes?
Coimbra, February 28th, 2011 – Intelligent buildings reacting autonomously to temperature variations or precipitation forecasts, car traffic being diverted because ozone concentrations are reaching hazardous levels, or street lighting reacting to the passage of vehicles: these are some of the technological developments that will no longer depend on complex, expensive infrastructures. The EMMON project, led by Critical Software, is developing wireless sensor networks that will enable intelligent and proactive automated