Fiberglass Pipe Market Research Report Industry Size, Share, Business Strategies Growth Forecast and Industry Statistics Until 2027
𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙋𝘿𝙁 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=68747
Rise in Demand for Lightweight Components Drives the Fiberglass Pipe Market
* Rising demand for lightweight, corrosion resistance, and durable pipe lines in the several countries owing to the associated high project cost for pipeline installation for heavy pipes and material. This factor is expected to fuel fiberglass pipe market in the coming years.
* Rapid industrialization across countries is fuelling the demand for cost-effective and durable pipelines owing to the rising cost of metals pipes & tubes. This is anticipated to boost the fiberglass pipe market during the forecast period.
* Majority of the EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and construction) companies are putting efforts to reduce the overall cost of the project. As lightweight components help to reduce the overall cost of transportation and installation compared to heavy items. Light weight pipes are highly preferred at the project site. Owing to this factor, demand for fiberglass pipe is expected to propel during the forecast period.
* Increase in population has augmented the demand for fuel, oil, gas to meet daily needs. This has turn rise in the construction and implementation of pipelines to carry these materials. This is a major factor which is expected to drive the demand for fiberglass pipe in the next few years.
𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙨𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/fiberglass-pipe-market.html
Filament Winding Technology is the Future of Fiberglass Pipe Market
* Fiberglass pipe can be manufactured using centrifugal casting process, filament winding process, pultrusion process and others. In which, filament winding is easy and best suited automation process for pipe, vessel and tube manufacturing.
* Filament winding is prominently adopted in large scale manufacturing process of fiberglass pipes and tubes products owing to the highly efficient and low cost benefits. The key advantages for the filament winding is highly preferred over the other process is likely to fuel the fiberglass pipe market during the forecast period.
Oil & Gas Segment to Offer High Revenue Opportunities
* Pipelines are mostly required in many end-user industries such as oil & gas, water distribution & treatment, chemical, petrochemical etc. Demand for fiberglass pipe is expected to be major in Oil & Gas industry during the forecast period.
* Revival in oil exploration at global level followed by increase in demand for crude oil, LPG and Natural Gas is expected to drive the demand for fiberglass pipe in the coming years.
𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=68747
Key Players Operating in the Fiberglass Pipe Market:
FLOWTITE Technology AS
Future Pipe Industries
National Oilwell Varco
Amiblu Holding GmbH
Global Fiberglass Pipe Market: Research Scope
Global Fiberglass Pipe Market, by Process
Others (Hand lay-up, Rotary Casting)
Global Fiberglass Pipe Market, by Material
Others (Vinyl Ester, Phenolic Resin)
Global Fiberglass Pipe Market, by End-use Industry
Oil & Gas
Others (Power Generation, Agriculture)
𝘽𝙪𝙮 𝙉𝙤𝙬 - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=68747<ype=S
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Fiberglass Pipe Market Research Report Industry Size, Share, Business Strategies Growth Forecast and Industry Statistics Until 2027 here
News-ID: 2485549 • Views: 127
More Releases from Transparency Market Research
Ambient Food Packaging Market to Register Substantial Expansion in Next 5 Years …
Ambient food packaging refers to packing a food product in pasteurised and sterilized packs to increase its shelf life. Ambient food packing has become a trend in the food packaging industry and ambient food products are preferred by majority of the consumers over others. Increasing demand for having more empty space in chill cabinets calls for the adoption of the food packaging methods that can offer a better shelf life
Horizontal Fan Coil Market is set to Garner Staggering Revenues by 2027 - TMR
Global Fan Coil Unit Market: Overview According to a new market report pertaining to the global fan coil unit market published by Transparency Market Research the global fan coil unit market is anticipated to reach volume of 11,378.2 thousand units by 2027. The fan coil unit market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.6 % from 2019 to 2027 in terms of sale. Growth of the fan coil unit
RTC IC Market – Opportunities in Key Application Sectors by 2029
Global Real-time Clock (RTC) IC Market: Introduction Transparency Market Research delivers key insights on the global real-time clock (RTC) IC market. In terms of revenue, the global real-time clock IC market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors, regarding which, TMR offers thorough insights and forecasts in its report on the global real-time clock IC market. A real-time clock IC is a
Healthcare Packaging Market: Explore Top Factors that Will Boost the Global Mark …
Healthcare Packaging Market: Introduction The latest report published by Transparency Market Research on the global healthcare packaging market, includes global industry analysis, share, size, growth trends and forecast for 2021-2029. The current value of the global healthcare packaging market is US$ 100 Bn and is anticipated to expand to US$ 155 Bn by the year 2029. Growth of the pharmaceutical industry and high demand for medicinal supplies & drugs have created
More Releases for Fiberglass
Fiberglass Flooring Market is growing rapidly
Market Scenario: The fiberglass flooring market is driven by the growing consumer demand for flooring and the increasing purchasing power of people. Its cost effectiveness and environmental friendliness are attracting consumers increasingly, ultimately increasing consumer attention. Fiberglass flooring, being versatile is preferred even in non-residential purposes, owing especially to its easy fixing and maintenance features. Fiberglass offers more cushioning and improves the feel of the floor. Moreover, this type of flooring
Global Glass Fiber Reinforcement Materials Market 2017 Top Manufacturers - Taish …
The Report describe Glass Fiber Reinforcement Materials Introduction, product scope, market overview, opportunities, risk, driving force also to analyze the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue, and price, market type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2017 to 2022 The research report titled Global Glass Fiber Reinforcement Materials Industry 2017 presents an analytical study of the global Glass Fiber Reinforcement Materials market, including a detailed
Global Fiberglass Prepreg Sales Market Report 2017
The Fiberglass Prepreg Industry 2017 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Fiberglass Prepreg industry. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Fiberglass Prepreg market analysis is provided for the international market including development history, competitive landscape analysis, and major regions’ development status. Secondly, development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and
Global Fiberglass Fabric Sales Market Report 2017
The Fiberglass Fabric Industry 2017 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Fiberglass Fabric. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Fiberglass Fabric market analysis is provided for the international market including development history, competitive landscape analysis, and major regions’ development status. Secondly, development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and
Global Fiberglass Products Sales Market 2017 Major Players - Enduro, 3B Fibergla …
Global Fiberglass Products Sales Market Report 2017 The report’s analysis is based on technical data and industry figures sourced from the most reputable databases. Other aspects that will prove especially beneficial to readers of the report are: investment feasibility analysis, recommendations for growth, investment return analysis, trends analysis, opportunity analysis, and SWOT analyses of competing companies. With the help of inputs and insights from technical and marketing experts, the report presents
Global Fiberglass Building Products Market 2017-2021
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Global Fiberglass Building Products Market 2017-2021" Description Fiberglass is a type of reinforced plastic, in which the material used for reinforcement is glass fiber. Glass fibers can be of two types based on their geometry continuous fibers that are used in yarns and textiles and discontinuous (short) fibers that are used as batts, blankets, and boards for insulation and filtration. Fiberglass materials are used in