Inertial Systems Market by Emerging Trends, Technologies, Future Industry Scenario and Forecast to 2026
The inertial systems market is expected to register a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period (2021 - 2026).
Get a Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Top Leading Companies of Inertial Systems Market are - Analog Devices, Inc., Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Safran Group, Honeywell International, Inc., TDK Corporation (InvenSense), IXBLUE, Kearfott Corporation, KVH Industries, Inc., Meggitt Plc, Northrop Grumman Corporation, STMicroelectronics, Silicon Sensing Systems Limited, Collins Aerospace, VectorNav Technologies LLC, Epson Europe Electronics GmbH, MEMSIC, Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
- June 2019 - Sensor manufacturer ACEINNA has launched its new open-source Inertial Measurement Unit Sensor that is meant for autonomous off-road, construction, agricultural vehicle applications. OpenIMU300RI it will help determining the direction in a GPS system and track motion on consumer electronics.
- May 2019 - Northrop Grumman Corporation has released SeaFIND (Sea Fiber Optic Inertial Navigation with Data Distribution), a next generation maritime inertial navigation system succeeding the company’s MK-39 Mod 3 and 4 series Inertial Navigation System product line.
Key Market Trends:
Defense Industry to Hold the Majority Share
- The defense industry holds the maximum share of the market in terms of applications like Missile Guidance, Control and Targeting, Precision Guided Munitions, Tank Turret Stabilization, and Torpedo Guidance. The defense sector also incorporates small-diameter missiles, underwater navigators, and unmanned underwater vehicles that are increasing the demand of the high-end MEMS sensors in military and defense applications.
- The increasing modernization of weaponry with the advent of smart weapons and advanced tanks is also a key driver for the market. The amount of money spent on defense R&D is much more than that for civilian applications, hence is enabling rapid growth in this segment.
North America to Account for the Maximum Share
- North America accounted for the maximum share in the market, with the United States contributing the most significantly. The primary demand for inertial systems in the region comes from the maritime sector, owing to the renewed emphasis on oil exploration activities. The exploration activities of oil rigs require high-performance gyroscopes, IMUs, and accelerometers to provide a right self-contained sensing system and highly accurate solutions for platform stabilization.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- Inertial Systems Market Size & Analysis (2016 - 2026)
- Market Share Analysis of Inertial Systems Market (%),2016 - 2026
- Inertial Systems Market Share, By Brand
- Inertial Systems Market Share, By Company
- Inertial Systems Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 - 2026
- Major Companies Inertial Systems Market Value Analysis & Forecast
- Promising Inertial Systems Development by Major Companies
- Detailed Inertial Systems Portfolio of the Major Companies
- Major Deals in the Inertial Systems Market
- Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at:
We Offer Customization on Report Based on Specific Client Requirement:
- Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
- 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Inertial Systems Market by Emerging Trends, Technologies, Future Industry Scenario and Forecast to 2026 here
News-ID: 2466736 • Views: 400
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Vapor Recovery Machine Market Size, Share, Statistics, Demand And Revenue, Forec …
The research study on the global Vapor Recovery Machine market covers industry sectors, market climate, emerging innovations, competitive intelligence, and current developments in the industry. The sector study investigates the business dynamics of the rising economy, as well as current driving forces, market conditions, risks, trends, and problems. The analysis identifies the exact impact on the revenue and demand due to the disturbances caused by the occurrence of COVID-19. The
Inline Heaters Market Size And Forecast-2022-2029
The research study on the global Inline Heaters market covers industry sectors, market climate, emerging innovations, competitive intelligence, and current developments in the industry. The sector study investigates the business dynamics of the rising economy, as well as current driving forces, market conditions, risks, trends, and problems. The analysis identifies the exact impact on the revenue and demand due to the disturbances caused by the occurrence of COVID-19. The recently
MF Plasma Excitations Market By Application And Geography - Forecast And Analysi …
The research study on the global MF Plasma Excitations market covers industry sectors, market climate, emerging innovations, competitive intelligence, and current developments in the industry. The sector study investigates the business dynamics of the rising economy, as well as current driving forces, market conditions, risks, trends, and problems. The analysis identifies the exact impact on the revenue and demand due to the disturbances caused by the occurrence of COVID-19. The
Compact Underwater Camera Market Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assess …
Global Compact Underwater Camera Market Size, Status, and Forecast for 2022-2029 a valued basis of perceptive information for business strategy. The Global Compact Underwater Camera Market explores a comprehensive study on various segments like opportunities, size, development, innovation, sales, and overall growth of major players. The research analysts provide a detailed interpretation of the value chain and its provider analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding,
More Releases for Inertial
Global Inertial Element Market Analysis (2020-2025)
Global Info Research offers a latest published report on Inertial Element Analysis and Forecast 2020-2025 delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. This report focuses on the key global Inertial Element Concentrate players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years. Click to view the full report TOC, figure and tables: https://www.globalinforesearch.com/reports/515327/inertial-element Market
Global Automotive Inertial Systems Market Size and Forecast 2025: Honeywell, Sys …
Qyresearchreports include new market research report "Global Automotive Inertial Systems Sales Market Report 2018" to its huge collection of research reports. The global Automotive Inertial Systems market is valued at million US$ in 2017 and will reach million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of during 2018-2025. The major players covered in this report Aeron Memsic Systron Donner L3 Communications Ixblue Honeywell Systron Donner Inertial SBG Systems Tyndall Moog Xsens Sagem Trimble Navigation Lord Microstain Vectornav Technologies Get Complimentary Research Summary Of The Report:
Inertial Sensing Products Market to Observe Strong Development by 2027
Inertial sensors are a class of specialized sensors, which operate on the principle of inertia, where a small displacement caused by peripheral vibrations and oscillations result in generation of electronic output signal by the sensor material. The Inertial Sensing products market has evolved with advent of semiconductor electronics industry with manufacturers providing state-of-the-art as well as efficient devices in the field of sensor devices. The sensors are integrated into an electronic
Inertial Navigation System Market Foraying into Emerging Economies 2017-2027
Inertial navigation systems are used in high-end defence, space, and naval applications, and in commercial vehicles. An inertial navigation system uses a computer based system, and motion sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers to calculate the dead rocking position of an object. These systems are used in navigation applications, where accuracy and performance are of utmost importance, along with the size and cost. The inertial navigation system market is forecasted
Inertial Measurement Unit Market - Gyroscope Inertial Measurement Unit to Grab H …
The global inertial measurement unit market is expected to be bolstered by the rising manufacture of aircrafts on a world platform triggering the rise of the need of better navigation techniques. The requirement of equipment with greater usage ease on account of the advancement of worldwide lifestyle enabled the engagement of motion sensing technology extensively using inertial sensors. This could play a critical part in defining the market and driving
Inertial Navigation System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size 2024
Inertial Navigation Systems are used as navigational aid with reference to dead reckoning process which is used to determine initial position, attitude, and velocity of a moving object irrespective of external references. Inertia is the property of an object to maintain constant rotational and transactional velocity, excluding the disturbances caused by torques or forces. The inertial navigation system market report comprises to the study of inertial navigation systems, which allow the