Edge Computing in Automotive Market Latest Innovations, Demand and Business Outlook by 2026
The Edge Computing in Automotive Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.5% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
Get a Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Top Leading Companies of Edge Computing in Automotive Market are - Altran Inc, Belden Inc., Digi International Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Amazon Web Services (AWS), Inc., General Electric Company, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co., ltd., Litmus Automation, Azion Technologies Ltd. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
- June 2019 - Capgemini and Altran Technologies, announced that they have entered into an agreement for exclusive negotiations whereby Capgemini is to acquire Altran, through a friendly takeover bid at EUR14.00 per Altran share, payable in cash. The total cash consideration will amount to EUR 3.6 billion, excluding net financial debt EUR1.4 billion.
- Dec 2019 - Digi International, announced the expansion of its successful ConnectCore family of products with the introduction of the Digi ConnectCore 8M Nano System on Module (SOM). This highly integrated, cost-effective SOM platform features pre-certified wireless connectivity, an integrated device security framework, remote management, cloud integration and a complete Linux software platform based on Yocto Project.
Key Market Trends:
Connected Cars Dominate the Edge Computing in Automotive Market
- Without arbitrating personal information, Edge Computing technology allows transportation agencies to locate vehicle data related to speed, location, and trajectory - allowing better management of traffic flow as the capability to discuss specific problems in real-time. So, in addition to transferring information to the driver, connected cars will communicate information to transportation agencies to intensify their knowledge of real-time road conditions, as well as create historical data that will assist agencies better plan and allocate prospective resources (which are typically stretched far too thin).
North America Occupies the Largest Market Share
- North America accounted for the largest market share and is projected to maintain dominance throughout the forecast years as the consumer and business sectors in the region rely on IoT devices. Higher cloud adoption in the region is contributing to the continued transition toward technology. The development of innovative concepts, such as autonomous cars, within the region is also expected to propel the regional market growth in the years to come.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- Edge Computing in Automotive Market Size & Analysis (2016 - 2026)
- Market Share Analysis of Edge Computing in Automotive Market (%),2016 - 2026
- Edge Computing in Automotive Market Share, By Brand
- Edge Computing in Automotive Market Share, By Company
- Edge Computing in Automotive Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 - 2026
- Major Companies Edge Computing in Automotive Market Value Analysis & Forecast
- Promising Edge Computing in Automotive Development by Major Companies
- Detailed Edge Computing in Automotive Portfolio of the Major Companies
- Major Deals in the Edge Computing in Automotive Market
- Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at:
We Offer Customization on Report Based on Specific Client Requirement:
- Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
- 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Edge Computing in Automotive Market Latest Innovations, Demand and Business Outlook by 2026 here
News-ID: 2466713 • Views: 311
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Transformer Oil Pumps Market 2022: Key Strategies, Application, Technology, Tren …
Transformer Oil Pumps Market 2022-2027 report gives a complete and detailed analysis of the present scenario, focusing on fundamental concerns, market strategies, and the business growth of detailed companies. The research also focuses on market difficulties, constraints, advancements, opportunities, the business supply chain, etc. This study is divided into key regions based on consumption, development, profitability, and growth rate in these regions. Based on an industry overview, the research assesses
Recirculating Aquaculture System Market 2022 Research Analysis, Strategic Insigh …
Recirculating Aquaculture System Market 2022-2027 report gives a complete and detailed analysis of the present scenario, focusing on fundamental concerns, market strategies, and the business growth of detailed companies. The research also focuses on market difficulties, constraints, advancements, opportunities, the business supply chain, etc. This study is divided into key regions based on consumption, development, profitability, and growth rate in these regions. Based on an industry overview, the research assesses
Electric Vehicle Drive System Market 2022: Key Players, Industry Insights and Dy …
Electric Vehicle Drive System Market 2022-2027 report gives a complete and detailed analysis of the present scenario, focusing on fundamental concerns, market strategies, and the business growth of detailed companies. The research also focuses on market difficulties, constraints, advancements, opportunities, the business supply chain, etc. This study is divided into key regions based on consumption, development, profitability, and growth rate in these regions. Based on an industry overview, the research
Clinical EHR Market 2022 Trends, Growth Opportunities, Industry Revenue and Busi …
Clinical EHR Market Report Events detailed analysis of the market size and growth rate of all possible segments in the market with qualitative and quantitative insights. The report also offers an in-depth study of the key players in the market based on various competitive intelligence parameters such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. Clinical EHR Market report provides organizations with SWOT analysis
More Releases for Edge
The Edge Sports Supplements
The Edge Sports Supplements was founded in Sydney Australia October 1998. In the early days we started small, but what we lacked in size we made up with an attitude & work ethic second to none. Our vision was to build the most customer friendly store so we can provide the best products and services. Now with our bulk buying power we are able to offer discounts on all of
Edge Analytics Market
With a commanding CAGR, the world edge analytics market is projected to gain strength from the aggravating adoption of edge analytics that elevates cost optimization and scalability. The upgradation of network devices with the introduction of real-time and predictive intelligence could lay down a robust platform for the global market to advance further. Furthermore, the implementation of connected devices which brought about the snowballing of data could propel the growth
The Edge Dental - Dentist in Alderley Edge
The Edge Dental is a dental practice based in Alderley Edge, which operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide their customers with the highest quality dental care when it suits them. The team of experienced dentists offer the latest techniques in preventative dental care, cosmetic and specialist dental treatments. Their aim is to provide a family friendly dental service in a relaxed environment to ensure the patient’s
Edge-Analytics Sensors For Smart Buildings
Smart sensors are crucial devices for enabling next-generation building automation, providing the actionable data that optimize building operations, conserve energy and boost workplace intelligence. With the mainstream adoption of IoT impending in almost every conceivable location, buildings too are becoming increasingly connected. Office spaces and commercial buildings are positioned to be connected through a network of IoT smart sensors that will help facility managers save time and money by improving space
PETRONAS showcasing their cutting edge strategy
Malaysia's national petroleum corporation - PETRONAS will be showcasing their cutting edge strategy on the direction, development, issues and challenges in the global industry at the 2nd Annual Offshore Structure Asia from the 25th to 27th November 2013. Joining PETRONAS on the list of distinguished speakers are PETROFAC, Qatar Petroleum, PERTAMINA, Seaoil, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Talisman International Operations, National Petroleum Authority and Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC). About 200 delegates of global
New Video Reveals U.S. Manufacturer’s Competitive Edge
Terryville, CT – Advanced Micro Controls, Inc. (AMCI) reveals a behind the scenes look of its US-based manufacturing plant through exclusive interviews in a new 5-minute video. Interviews with those who have worked at AMCI from the early beginnings provide a unique insight into the company’s growth through 25 years of economic changes. The video, “AMCI Behind the Scenes: Our Story” includes a brief history of the company, and shares