Connected Agriculture Market Emerging Business Trends and Investment Research Report 2021-2026
The global connected agriculture market was valued at USD 3.35 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 17.08 % over the forecast period of 2021 - 2026 to reach a market value of USD 6.99 billion by 2026.
Get a Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Top Leading Companies of Connected Agriculture Market are - Cisco Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Trimble Navigation Ltd, Microsoft Corporation, Vodafone Group PLC, SWIIM System, Orange Business Services, Link Labs LLC and others.
Industry News and Updates:
- December 2018 - IBM partnered with Hello Tractor (on-demand mobile platform providing tractors) to include several technologies, including the Watson Decision Platform for Agriculture, blockchain, the Internet of Things (IoT) and IBM Cloud, to the app.
- November 2018 - Microsoft teamed up with the airborne remote sensing and analytics firm, SlantRange, to develop powerful and scalable aerial measurement and data solutions for the global agriculture market.
Key Market Trends:
Smart Irrigation to Dominate the Market
- As the global population increases, there is an increasing demand for crops. This factor highlights the need for smart irrigation practices. Smart irrigation practices help to decrease the loss of water caused by using the traditional system as well as control the amount of water flowing into the plants.
- About 330 million hectares of land worldwide are equipped for irrigation. Irrigated agriculture represents 20% of the total cultivated land, but contributes to 40% of the total food produced worldwide.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
- There have been latest cases of drones being used in agriculture in the APAC region that stress their popularity. For instance, the Indian state of Maharashtra signed a partnership with the World Economic Forum (WEF) Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution for exploring the use of drones for various governmental services, especially agriculture.
- The Department of Agriculture (DA) in the Philippines is evaluating the potential of drones in changing the way the seeds are planted, the way fertilizers and pesticides are applied, and the way crops are monitored. Moreover, the ministry of Japan set a goal to introduce agricultural drones for about half of the land planted with rice, wheat, and soy across Japan by 2022.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- Connected Agriculture Market Size & Analysis (2016 - 2026)
- Market Share Analysis of Connected Agriculture Market (%),2016 - 2026
- Connected Agriculture Market Share, By Brand
- Connected Agriculture Market Share, By Company
- Connected Agriculture Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 - 2026
- Major Companies Connected Agriculture Market Value Analysis & Forecast
- Promising Connected Agriculture Development by Major Companies
- Detailed Connected Agriculture Portfolio of the Major Companies
- Major Deals in the Connected Agriculture Market
- Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at:
We Offer Customization on Report Based on Specific Client Requirement:
- Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
- 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Connected Agriculture Market Emerging Business Trends and Investment Research Report 2021-2026 here
News-ID: 2466679 • Views: 199
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Automotive AVN Market Future Trends and Company Overview, Growth and Development …
Global Automotive AVN Market Growth 2022-2028 The Global "Automotive AVN Market" report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does give detailed analysis via qualitative insights, historic data, and supportable projections about market size. The predictions included in the report have been derived using confirmed research methodologies and assumptions. The report contains a detailed analysis of Automotive AVN market growth, segmentation, and regional and country breakdowns. It can provide a
Giant OTR Tire Market Study Offering Outlook, Industry Analysis and Prospect 202 …
Global Giant OTR Tire Market Growth 2022-2028 The Global "Giant OTR Tire Market" report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does give detailed analysis via qualitative insights, historic data, and supportable projections about market size. The predictions included in the report have been derived using confirmed research methodologies and assumptions. The report contains a detailed analysis of Giant OTR Tire market growth, segmentation, and regional and country breakdowns. It
Automotive Windshield Sunshades Market Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 202 …
Global Automotive Windshield Sunshades Market Growth 2022-2028 The Global "Automotive Windshield Sunshades Market" report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does give detailed analysis via qualitative insights, historic data, and supportable projections about market size. The predictions included in the report have been derived using confirmed research methodologies and assumptions. The report contains a detailed analysis of Automotive Windshield Sunshades market growth, segmentation, and regional and country breakdowns. It
Marine Wiper System Market Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportun …
Global Marine Wiper System Market Growth 2022-2028 The Global "Marine Wiper System Market" report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does give detailed analysis via qualitative insights, historic data, and supportable projections about market size. The predictions included in the report have been derived using confirmed research methodologies and assumptions. The report contains a detailed analysis of Marine Wiper System market growth, segmentation, and regional and country breakdowns. It
More Releases for Agriculture
Thailand Agriculture Market, Thailand Agriculture Industry, Agriculture Livestoc …
In Thailand, agriculture sector is highly competitive, diversified & specialized and its exports are extremely successful internationally. Rice is the most important crop of country. Apart from this, some other agricultural commodities produced in large amounts include fish & fishery products grain, tapioca, rubber, and sugar. Exports of industrially processed foods for instance pineapples, canned tuna, and frozen shrimp are on the rise. Rice is the key staple crop of the
Morocco Agriculture Market, Morocco Agriculture Industry, Agriculture Grains Mar …
Morocco is tremendously dependent on its agricultural sector. Moroccan agricultural production consists mainly of potatoes, sugar beet, oranges, wheat, tomatoes, olives, and olive oil. The significance of agriculture sector in the economy of Morocco and other countries is measured as the worth added of the agricultural sector as percent of Gross domestic product (GDP). Agriculture includes hunting, forestry, and fishing, as well as the cultivation of crops & livestock production. According
Philippines Agriculture Market, Philippines Agriculture Industry, Agriculture Gr …
The Philippines is primarily an agricultural country. Most populace lives in rural areas and support themselves through agriculture. Country’s agriculture sector is sub-divided into 4 key sub-sectors: fisheries, farming, livestock, and forestry that employ approximately 39.8 % of the labor-force and contribute 20 & of GDP. The fisheries sector is categorized into 3 sub-sectors: municipal, commercial, and aquaculture (cultivation of natural produce of bodies of water). Growing crops for the
Myanmar Agriculture Market, Myanmar Agriculture Industry, Myanmar Agriculture Li …
Agriculture in Myanmar (also known as Burma) is that the main business within the country, accounting for 60 percent of the GDP and provides work for some 65 percent of the labour force. Myanmar was once Asia's biggest exporter of rice and rice remains the country's most vital agricultural product. Myanmar’s agricultural business is divided into three sectors: crop production, livestock, and fishing. In standings of Myanmar’s main crop production, it is well-known
Australia Agriculture Market, Australia Agriculture Industry, Australia Agricult …
Australia Agriculture has been as vital within the development of Australia, because it was within the United States. Australia's ancient dominance in wheat and sheep continues into the 21st century. Recently Australian agriculture has become more and more diversified. The considerable expanses of productive land have helped Australia to become a number one world exporter of grains, meats, and wool. Each grains (predominantly wheat and barley) and wool markets round
Mexico Agriculture Market, Mexico Agriculture Industry, Mexico Agriculture Grain …
Mexico Agriculture has been crucial sector of the country’s economy traditionally and politically even if it currently accounts for a really little share of Mexico’s GDP. Mexico is one in all the cradles of agriculture with the Mesoamericans emerging domesticated plants like maize, beans, tomatoes, squash, cotton, vanilla, avocados, cacao, number sorts of spices, and more. Domestic turkeys and Muscovy ducks were the solely domesticated fowl within the pre-Hispanic amount and little dogs